30 Days of Songs

Thought this might be fun to try. A different song challenge each day.

Day One - A song you like with a colour in the title

My answer: Bear's Den - Red Earth & Pouring Rain 

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited September 2017
    O Green World  - Gorillaz

• edited September 2017
    One of my guilty pleasures, Collared Greens

• Green Grass of Tunnel

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I had a few options but these guys opened with this track when I saw them last year and it was epic.

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Two colours in the title should balance out that the song is german.

• EssEss
    edited September 2017
    Blue Monday

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • Ess said:
    Blue Monday

I almost used this one myself. :D
  • edited September 2017
    So many songs with colours to post..

Birthday Massacre- Blue
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Rancoura said:
    Kendra said:

Birthday Massacre- Blue
    These are friends of a friend of mine, from my hometown :) So happy to see them being appreciated by so many audiences!
    That's amazing! They are quite popular over here in the UK, at least among those who appreciate this kind of music. I've been listening to them for...16 years? I think. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    edited September 2017
    Kendra said:
    Rancoura said:
    Kendra said:

Birthday Massacre- Blue
    These are friends of a friend of mine, from my hometown :) So happy to see them being appreciated by so many audiences!
    That's amazing! They are quite popular over here in the UK, at least among those who appreciate this kind of music. I've been listening to them for...16 years? I think. 
    That is so awesome to hear. I know they've toured overseas, but it's wonderful to hear that a group with such a niche sound is so successful throughout the world.

They're also fantastically nice people, if you ever get the chance to meet them!

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Kendra said:
    Rancoura said:
    Kendra said:

Birthday Massacre- Blue
    That is so awesome to hear. I know they've toured overseas, but it's wonderful to hear that a group with such a niche sound is so successful throughout the world.

They're also fantastically nice people, if you ever get the chance to meet them!
    I really want to see them live. I have a signed photo of Chibi somewhere as part of one of their album launch pledgemusic things >.> Keep managing to not be able to make their dates over here though.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • edited September 2017

Day Two - A song you like with a number in the title

• edited September 2017
    I am sorry.  I am so, so sorry.  We are number one, but it is played in 13 metal styles.

• Cazanto said:
    I am sorry.  I am so, so sorry.  We are number one, but it is played in 13 metal styles.

why did I not think of that one D:
  • Song with a number? ...easy

• Die So Fluid - The World is Too Big For One Life:

• 4'33"

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • EssEss
    edited September 2017
    Oh you geniuses from Leith 

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
    In light of the Raves chat  ;)

Before an earthly flight

• Technically that is the album having the number in it.
    edited September 2017
    ? The song is called "One They Fear."

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    ? The song is called "One They Fear."
    Whoops, I was still waking up and only saw the V from TES V. <.<
  • Ess said:
    Oh you geniuses from Leith 

https://gyazo.com/c2897760942f9eebf944fa5ef54b04b7 

Boo.

But excellent song choice!
  • Also, lolwut @Orventa
  • 3005, my favourite existential crisis song

• edited September 2017
    @Kerith What? It's an actual serious work by John Cage. It was first premiered on piano. The second movement is my favorite.

• Laysus said:
    Die So Fluid - The World is Too Big For One Life:

Waaaaa! Completely forgot about these, @Laysus. First heard them at Uni.

My song for today....

Tool - 10,000