farscout script

Just wondering... does anyone have a farscout script that works like the scent scripts for giving locations?
beep

Comments

• If you give me the lines I, or someone, could probably make you one.
  • Are you looking for the clickable room number? You can call mmp.roomEcho(<room name>) to do that. Since you compared it to scent, this is what I am guessing you want.

If you want it to show the area, like the MMP deathsight line, the function call is mmp.locateAndEcho(<room name>).

• Ejderha said:
    Are you looking for the clickable room number? You can call mmp.roomEcho(<room name>) to do that. Since you compared it to scent, this is what I am guessing you want.

If you want it to show the area, like the MMP deathsight line, the function call is mmp.locateAndEcho(<room name>).

Come to think of it, area would probably be more helpful, balance times that can go to 16 seconds or higher... scent's the obviously better choice there I think...

anyways, looks like this
    17:40:00:185 9800h, 9300m, 7800e, 10p, 100em 26.13m ex-abjure farscout enemies
    You create a series of windows in the cosmic fabric and search out all your enemies.
    Through the cosmic windows, you see:
    Name - An eerily intriguing entrance (the Aetherways)
    Name - A sombre estate overlooking the sea (the Aetherways)
    Name - The mouth of a shadowy cave (the Aetherways)
    The angry image of Name fills your mind, sending a painful jolt of energy bouncing through
    your skull.
    Your magic tome warms as it absorbs damage.
    Name - A well lit Tinkers Workshop and Laboratory (the Aetherways)
    Name - the resonating centre of Glomdoring's black heart
    The angry image of Name fills your mind, sending a painful jolt of energy bouncing through your
    skull.
    Your magic tome warms as it absorbs damage.
    Name - putrefied glen (the Prime Material Plane)
    Name - flooded woods (the Prime Material Plane)

beep
  • I've only tested it with far allies but the lines look the same.
  • The lines should be the same. Thanks!
    beep