Zty.pe - Typing Test

TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
edited September 2017 in The Real World
So as I have been neglecting to do (and to prove just how much free time I have right now during recovery), I've been cleaning out bookmarks to dead links and rediscovering (and cringing) things younger me thought were interesting. Of course, most of these are promptly deleted or put into their respective folders, but I do occasionally stumble across something like the world's most unwanted song (which includes bagpipes, cowboy music, an opera singer rapping, and a children's choir that urged listeners to go shopping at Wal-Mart.) playing for twenty minutes (the hour long one was thankfully taken down and only exists in raw audio form, apparently) uninterrupted or (more importantly) THIS really cool typing game. It measures accuracy, your streaks, and speed. I got to about wave 15 before I got distracted by...the world's most unwanted song, but that's on me. So try it for yourself, and see how you do!

While I can't verify that gods-awful song, the person who made this game goes by PhobosLab online, and this is their launch page: http://phoboslab.org/
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Thing I learnt: I type mainly with one hand, and slowly. Can't get past wave 12 e_e must.type.more!
  • edited September 2017

Fun little game, and not bad for only typing with 5-6 fingers.

EDIT: Also, that image size. I am so sorry for everybody's eyes.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • It's pretty satisfying when you pop off several letters in a row. Not so much when you accidentally lock yourself into a word you weren't trying to spell :(

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Maligorn said:
    It's pretty satisfying when you pop off several letters in a row. Not so much when you accidentally lock yourself into a word you weren't trying to spell :(
    backspace unlocks you I discovered and yes... addicting little game.

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited September 2017
    Pressing enter activates the three-use panic button.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."