Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Ess said:
    Neela said:
    So my current list, in no particular order

@Kistan Mr. Plaguefixeruper thank you!

A list in no particular order, yet I still tell myself I am top of it!

See that @Chirbi !

K.
    You are now for ever associated to the troll song in Frozen
  • @Ejderha <- this guy right here is amazing. I have mostly kept quiet on the rave front, because if I didn't, I'd be posting every 5 seconds with how amazed and inspired by him I am. Ejderha, your RP is fantastic, and you've made Lusternia enjoyable and fun to play for me day in, day out. I feel zero pressure with you, and somehow I always know how to respond. It's so carefree and easy going and I love the story arc we have for Ej+Ani.

<3
  • edited September 2017
    Anita said:
    @Ejderha <- this guy right here is amazing. I have mostly kept quiet on the rave front, because if I didn't, I'd be posting every 5 seconds with how amazed and inspired by him I am. Ejderha, your RP is fantastic, and you've made Lusternia enjoyable and fun to play for me day in, day out. I feel zero pressure with you, and somehow I always know how to respond. It's so carefree and easy going and I love the story arc we have for Ej+Ani.

<3
    Not surprisingly, I know exactly how you feel! I didn't want to make everyone else jealous, but the secret is out - @Anita you are amazing, and our little story is adorable. You are so easy to play alongside, I couldn't ask for a better e-wife! Thank you for everything so far, I look forward to many, many more adventures with you!
  • I'd like to thank @rezekir again, still not on the forums, but gosh darn it, Story time in game, is about the most fun I've had learning something from someone in awhile. Or just RPing in general. And your character is a very good storyteller. I think I chose a courting partner well. Thank you for the trust.

A special thanks goes to @Anelissa You lady, I loved our 2hourish conversation about freedom. And how the #OneLaw isn't the only true source of freedom, and how freedom comes from the heart. Etc etc. It was awesome RP and I really loved it. I should have logged it, and if you kept logs of it, please send them to me, I know you know who I am on Discord!

Next up: @Xypher Mr. Dreamer, you decided to make me dance, and it's breaking my brain to come up with everything. And I'm really trying not to half ass it, but writers block is really a problem right now. But still, thank you, for IC'ly helping me come up with something to spend my spare time on in character. A lot of her time at the flame has been spent with me emoting various potential dance moves to try and sketch them out. It started off as a really simple idea and then the theatre system broke my brain. And I think I'm gonna spend the next 3 or so RL days trying to make a smaller scale version of the dance I actually want to make, and then submitting that as "Passions Part One" Or something.

And also, @Esoneyuna, I really like the random conversations we have, as we go through our lives in game, and things happen. And we see each other at the flame and just kinda give updates, or ask each other questions. It's fun!

I'd also like to thank the Calithel Family yet again. Many hugs.

Finally @Kistan This is a weird sort of thank you, but thank you for finding one of my characters limits, and helping establish when she feels awkward about something. And also, for remaining friends after she explained the things, because she really does like you as a person, Kistan just kinda weirded her out that one time. 

@Thaendran You sit here for a moment. You are an awesome player, and Mr. Priss, I don't think I could give you enough hugs! Also your IC dad seems pretty cool and would be thanked here if I could remember his name.

P.S. Thank you too everyone who realizes that my characters nudity is generally intentional, or who asks whether or not it is. It provides me no end of amusement. Just, favorite convo one morning as I was searching the Aetherplex for something akin to, "Why aren't you wearing pants?!" "More comfortable this way, my legs need air." "Oh, well okay then..."
  • Thank you, @Maylea, for the RP last night. It meant more to me than you know. I know it's been said often on the forums that gods like when players reach out to them, not just sit back and wait for the gods to make the first move. So I hope you don't mind if I pester you more!
  • Thanks @Riuala for being the most adorable lost lichlet and making Moi feel confused about not murdering you.
  • Moi said:
    Thanks @Riuala for being the most adorable lost lichlet and making Moi feel confused about not murdering you.

Jellybabies!
  • Thanks @Gehn for tolerating my bad Seren Puns and actually having a conversation about which Forest was better. Honestly expected you to kill me for the puns xD
  • It's been a while since I've had someone do serious RP with Sarra, so thank you @Riluna for that. Was not expecting that. :D
  • @Feyr - sorry I had to bail, dude, but DAMN did I laugh at the brilliant retort you'd left in my inbox :)
  • @Nelras @Aeldra @Isune - I love getting to be creative with writing, especially when it's encouraging. Thank you <3
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I'll join right in... that little thing was beautiful, heartwarming and a lot of fun <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I will also join in on that one.
    I just wish I had managed to log the part before that, when I was just talking to @Isune.

Thank you all for the RP, it really has been fun and that made a nice change of pace after all of the stuff around the plague so far.
  • @Esoneyuna for baby sitting a drunken ordassa

• <3 to @Andraste, @Lysistrata, @Eliron, @Xenthos and @Stratas for Shee-Slaugh RP.
  • @Maylea's order! Rituals are so much fun.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited November 2017
    @Uzriel, @Vatul, @Admin who mob possessed last night! I felt bad that I was beginning to fall asleep at the end so my emotes were a little off, but it was very late for me, sorry! <3
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Any time I get to RP with @Elissata and play the nice old grandpa is a good day :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Raves to @Rancoura and @Kalaneya for helping me to plan an upcoming ritual to deal with evil tainted egg prophesies. Also a rave to @Crek for the role he's played in getting this ball (egg?) rolling.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Rancoura we need to RP agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Raves to @Mellihymnia and all the Shee-Slaugh for fun family events.
  • @Rancoura and @Eliron I'M SO EXCITED

also echoing Eliron, shee-slaugh4lyfe.
  • I had a ton of fun having family all gathered for the little ceremony! Thank you @Eliron for hosting it, and @Lysistrata, @Tau, @Stratas, and @Kalaneya for attending!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What, you are missing people-- like the surprise guest Hani!
  • Xenthos said:
    What, you are missing people-- like the surprise guest Hani!
    I'm not perfect :(