Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

edited October 2017 in Common Grounds
Once again We are re-opening Tweets. We encourage you to take this opportunity to refresh your memory of the forum rules, ensuring that the eighth incarnation of Tweets does not meet an untimely demise.

Happy Tweeting!

Comments

• Psh! I bet this one gets closed down after a new promo/upgrade/ascension/political shift
  • WHUT WHUT! Welcome back, Tweets, Tweetors, Tweetrixes, and Tweetees. Let's get this party started!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited October 2017
    I'd like to offer a title for the next Tweets thread, "Tweets VIII: Turn the Tweet Around."

Edit: Alternatively: "Tweets VIII: To the Window, to the Wall, ALL TWEET TWEET TWEET MUTHAF*****."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    How about no.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Someone should explain the joke/reference in this one's title. You know, for my friend who doesn't get it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Knocks me off my feet but it's Tweet not feet geddit.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Portius said:
    Someone should explain the joke/reference in this one's title. You know, for my friend who doesn't get it.
    Pretty sure it's a Stevie Wonder reference, though the same lyric is used in a Dave Matthews song as well.
  • edited October 2017
    W/e Doesn't matter  anyways
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • There's been a lot of new players and some old social players returning which has been very nice.

Plus a lot of fun new political junk going on which has been pretty interesting if sometimes confusing.

Also kudos to @Ianir for listening and responding well to feed back and fixing myself who seems to be the buggiest player in the game :D

• @Veyils Are you in contention for my throne as buggiest layer in this game?

Glad to be back even if all the new combat changes are super confusing!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited October 2017
    Makaela said:
    @Veyils Are you in contention for my throne as buggiest layer in this game?

Glad to be back even if all the new combat changes are super confusing!
    Not sure what a "buggiest layer" is, but it must be something special (assuming something dealing with Crow nests, I suppose?).  I know that buggiest player awards are... pretty well spoken for already, though. :P
  • Ref the recent Announce: Dude, why make that specific list of events knowing that I'd take part in the hamster hunt only, and that I'd rather perform my own versactomy (geddit?) than get involved in any of the rest of it?

"Wtf, Versalean? It isn't about you. I'm so sorry the Producers didn't revolve the entire fricking event around your personal tastes, you selfish sonofabitch."

Aight, great point. Awesome event. WHOOP WHOOP! Mad props to @TeamGodmin, and thanks for organising what I'm sure will be a fun couple of weeks. Final point: I really hope that lowbies and midbies will get to win some cool prizes.
  • edited October 2017
    Is Lusternia down for everyone or just me?

Edit: nevermind. just saw the post at the top of the forum. 
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Phone client and website access aren't working for me, so I'd say it's probably down.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• is broke
  • We fix! Make better, more curios!
  • Sorry, we forgot to feed the hamsters.
  • Pickles for all!
  • I mean maybe, I never had a hamster
  • Thanks to @Ianir and godmin for dealing with the outage. Much props.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    Thanks to @Ianir and godmin for dealing with the outage. Much props.
    I still can't get in
  • Still down
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Will the hamster hunt be postponed (preferrably later in the month)?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Lusternia is back up.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Tremula said:
    Will the hamster hunt be postponed (preferrably later in the month)?
    5:00 p.m. PST on
    October 5, 2017.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.