Roman Mafia Sign-Up

PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
edited October 2017 in Mafia Hideout
Are you homicidally paranoid? Do you enjoy finding new and exciting ways to kill people and creep out historians? Then you'd probably make a great emperor. You're also probably a fan of mafia games.

You guys probably know the deal by now. First come, first served. Sixteen slots, but excess people get put on the waiting list in case somebody drops out.  I can cut things down a little if we don't get sixteen, but I'd rather not.

Game will start Tuesdayish, assuming my train doesn't run late. Which it often does, so we're scheduling in broad terms here.

1) Sylandra
2) Cyndarin
3) Arix
4) Tremula
5) Ordassa
6) Ess
7) Dys
8) Yarith
9) Kaimanahi
10) Ushaara
11) Vatul
12) Makaela
13) Shaddus
14) Yasei
15) Vivet
16) Sidd

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Count me in and call me Caesar.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    YAS 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited October 2017
    I'm in, and @Sylandra:

And fair warning, Tuesday the 24th is the day of my surgery, so could you confirm how long days are so I can attest to whether or not you should expect a day one post?

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • i'm up. i expect to get stabbed quickly
  • Caecilius est in foro

Count me in!
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • Ita vera.

Caecillius est in Grumio. Eheu!
  • Crepe dios, mia amico

For those of you less well read in ancient greek it means 'Put me in coach'.
    AKA I'm ready for a bandle city beat down. Count me in.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Yeah, umm, me too.

I had a mafia dream last night. All I remember is that my ability had something to do with masking tape. 
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Tremula said:

And fair warning, Tuesday the 24th is the day of my surgery, so could you confirm how long days are so I can attest to whether or not you should expect a day one post?
    72/24 hours for day a night. I'm happy to shove the start date back a day or two if that makes it easier for you, but it probably shouldn't be longer than that. Does Wednesday work better for you? I don't know what sort of recovery time you need.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I will hop on this, but as a threshold member - so put me as backup for now, and if you can't get enough by your start date, I can play.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...

(me too please!)
  • I'll hop in, but same with Vivet, if there are others that want to play, I'll do backup
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tremula said:
    I'm in, and @Sylandra:

This took me a minute. I was trying to figure out what a knife salad had to do with surgery.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Wednesday would be lovely, and thank you so much for that. I'll be able to post day one, I'll probably just be a little groggy! 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I just wanted to drop in to say it's actually Caecilius est in horto.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Falaeron said:
    I just wanted to drop in to say it's actually Caecilius est in horto.
    YOU TEASE </3 (Join ussss.)

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Falaeron said:
    I just wanted to drop in to say it's actually Caecilius est in horto.
    YOU TEASE </3 (Join ussss.)

As much as the theme interests me, I don't know if I'll have the time/availability when things generally happen to put into this.
    All you Cambridge people. Where my Lingua Latina fans at?
  • Lingua Latina. Sign me up, @Portius.

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • sign me up please
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ad Victoriam?

Sure, I'll play.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'm interested, I have a majority of the Tragedy of  Julius Caesar  memorized and I want to make references. 
    Sign-ups are now closed, and roles are going out! Barring delays, I will start the game at midnight to make my timing easier to remember.
    We're looking for a substitute player. Message me if interested.