VOTE FOR LUSTERNIA!

Comments

• Estarra said:

Voting has reset! While you're under no obligation to vote, let's try to get to the top ten because Trader Bob needs some love!

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

What She said.
  • Starmourn is doing better than us. Starmourn does not currently exist as an actual MUD.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited January 2017
    It's 2017, people! Let's start the year off right and get us in the Top Ten!

Vote! Vote ! Vote!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Your link isn't working for some reason, bosslady.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Worked for me?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hah, works now. Awesome.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • We're 2 votes away from getting in the Top Ten! Vote!
  • Aetolia is beating us. Don't let the vampires win!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    We're behind BatMud.

This is unacceptable, VOTE!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Gaiz we're behind Imperian.  It hurts my soul!!! Vote, for the puppies, and the kittens! (And the birds, but nobody really likes birds)
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • We're above Imperian now!
  • Let's try to start this month off with a BANG! Get out and VOTE!

• Honestly, I used to do this. Religiously. Then TMS got taken over by Aardwolf. (Who have remained at position 1 ever since, so go figure).

Skewed numbers are very skewed.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • Taer said:
    Honestly, I used to do this. Religiously. Then TMS got taken over by Aardwolf. (Who have remained at position 1 ever since, so go figure).

Skewed numbers are very skewed.
    I once got curious about Aardwolf since it is always in number one, so I rolled up a character and tried it out briefly. There did seem to be a lot of people logged on when I got in, but almost all of them were AFK, and Aardwolf is nowhere near as polished as Lusternia.
  • I always wonder how they stay at #1. maybe they may be dishonest or something. otherwise we will never know how they stay at #1 since forever
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The people who run the site also run Aardwolf. Pretty easy to do the math.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • i chuckle at some vote messages from time to time. so i clicked away to vote. :D I need add my own silly voting message to lusternia. :(
  • Let's get out to vote! It's the beginning of September!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    We're not even on the first page guys! Come on, it takes a second and you can help the game grow with just the click of a button. Don't let a game that's not even out yet (Starmourn [Seriously hyped tho]) overtake all the amasing shit we've already got.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • It's a new month! Consider voting for Lusternia!
  • I want my vote line to be added like this... 'Wakka! wakka!! wakka?!.... Wakka?'
  • Get to voting! We're not even in the top 20 now!
  • It's a new month! Consider voting for Lusternia!
  • Vote for Lusternia! It's a new month!