Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Mrak said:
    Falaeron said:
    The Incorporated Lettered House of Shevat has risen to become the most honourable family in Lusternia, supplanting the Iron Cultured House of d'Murani! Its power, wealth, and influence are unmatched in the Basin of Life.
    Good work, team Shevat. It's clear that a ton of work has been going in for the past RL year or so.

Also, holy ****, that jump. I assume that this is something coded in, to give a huge bonus to the new leader and a huge malus to the former leader? ...why? It looks to be ~80k, which is absolutely massive.

<chart>
    I assume because you are the best in the world now (highest gets 500 power for their org each weave.) Likewise, the former lost the title so they lose a bunch. It happen years ago when d"murani over took Ysav'rai. From a design standpoint, it is probably to keep the top two from flipfloping/wintrading a bunch (and spamming the politics board).
  • If I recall right from what the designer told me, lead changes get a 10% bump so that the lead doesn't ping pong constantly until a larger gap forms.
  • Congrats Shevat family on all your work!
  • @Mrak Nice graph, visual rep appreciated. 
    Aramel and Fal went really hard for a long time chipping at that spot.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I remember years ago when Saleo caused a scandal by marrying out of the Shevats because they were still in that long haul between Lesser House and Great House. I don't play him anymore, but I'm still a bit proud to see how far the Shevats have come. Great job, all of you.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Raves for.....WEDDING DAY
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    This seems like something that should definitely get an e-mail sent out about, might be a bit of a jump to numbers!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Complete it for the 100 time and get 250 credits.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Really appreciating all the folks who still don't mind my CONSTANT and SUPER DETAILED question asking. Lusternia is the most detail-oriented game I've ever played, the mechanics knock the socks off of any other IRE game. 6 months after switching to Lusty and I'm still a newbie. Chances are if we talk at all, I love you to pieces!
  • She is an Honourary Harlot of the Nomad Camp.
    She guided a Love on the Rocks and secured marital bliss.

Two quests in an evening :)
  • edited October 2017
    https://media.giphy.com/media/muf38kITEGKoE/giphy.gif

How I feel still right now starting from about 30/40 mins ago.

• We love you Ephemerals and Admins, thank you for your work on our shiny cool stuff.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Being a fart of some age, I got to help people remember that CONFIG LOYALSAYS is a thing and break some tension. Woot!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • <3 to the admin(s) who dealt with my mummy problem. You're the best!