PSA: CURE YOUR PLAGUE

edited October 2017 in Common Grounds
Use the archway located outside of the portal of fate (v108) . Don't hang around the 'plex if you haven't walked through it. you've been infected. Everyone is, even if you haven't logged in for a year. Please, no more pustules!

I got the plague & then the cure & all i got was a lousy sheet of infected flesh! Step-step-step thrrrrough the archway folks! get your shiny!

a sheet of infected flesh
Throbbing and writhing, this sheet of translucent flesh is thin, but seems large enough to be worn
over one's head should one wish for some reason. Veins pulse within the thin membrane, an odd
blueish hue visible through the alabaster.
It weighs about 2 pounds and 0 ounce(s).
It bears the distinctive mark of <xxxxxx>.
It has the following aliases: sheet, flesh.

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    What if the archway is a trap?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited October 2017
    Rancoura said:
    What if the archway is a trap?
    filled with no pustules or simulacrums. i take the chance. you get a stole that makes you look like a simulacrum. WIN!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What if I want to spam-reinfect Versalean?
  • I vote we keep the plague alive, all the simulacrum provide an entirely new hunting ground
  • @Esoneyuna Makes a pretty good point.
  • Simulacrum bashing, sweet 8/13 health buff... all for a few measly spam lines? Then once things get bad, you just cleanse and get reinfected by an accomplice?

Pretty tempting!
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Totally do that. And also post logs here where @Ianir can see
  • Totally harshing my mellow right now. :(
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."