What would make you tap the plastic?

edited October 2017 in Common Grounds
You're probably as excited as I am about the upcoming November promo. After all, this is the promo that will be live on Black Friday. So, what are you hoping for?

I know these things aren't mutually exclusive, but which would be your primary go-to? Also, I haven't included the ever-popular log-in promo for obvious reasons.

Poll is private

Comments

• Since I alone form the 100% majority I must be right.

Presents are my weakness.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Good auctions maybe.
  • Well since certain people got the wheel nerfed I'd say presents, those are always fun to unwrap

• Arix said:
    Well since certain people got the wheel nerfed I'd say presents, those are always fun to unwrap

Agreed. My present counter is really low at the moment (after a really rubbish ult, I might add), so I wouldn't mind a promo that allowed me to bump it up a little. At the moment the odd present that comes from wondercorn etc isn't particularly exciting because I know it's gonna be something meh.
  • I also like promos that give weird stuff like the stocking or the snowglobe. Stocking gave me golden lips the other day
  • I probably will anyway.

... I spend too much here. I'm just going to... Stand here and stare at my pile of artifacts.

Anyway! I probably will anyway, but the chance to stock up on dingbats to finally get my aethersuit fleshed out would be nice.
  • I wouldn't mind some good lesson deals now that we have two new classes!
  • Oh! I did like that thing where I could buy stockings for people. Sooo, stuff like that
  • Lesson sales.

• Hallimonks.