What happened to you today?

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited October 2017 in Common Grounds
Stealing this off @Sarapis on the Achaea forums >_>

This thread is for when you want to talk about what happened to you in-game today or recently in a non-rant-y/rave-y manner, but don't consider it important enough to warrant starting a new thread.  (Guess you could call it a bragging thread?)

I'll start off:  Finally finished the quests in the Czigany Wayfaire (again).  Always enjoy doing them :-)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• So I spent my lunch break (yes, I'm sad) finally writing the rules of some contests I want to run for the Glomn00bs. Not sure if that counts, but to my mind, that is what Versalean the character has spent today doing so far :)
  • She helped Magee Gladheart return the golden salmon to the Toronada River.

She has been engaged to be married to Disciple to the Tah'vrai, Andraste Shee-Slaugh for 5 months.

• My llama grew! I killed a bunch of creatures, waited for those big brave bounty hunters, pranced around catacombs for the first time in a long time, and then had a nice chat at the Flame about monogamy. All in all 8/10 kinda day.
  • Sat down with @Adal and sorted my life out over a glass of wine.

Best sister ever! 
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • edited October 2017
    spent time with my favourite person, soaked in the bath, drafted wedding jewellery & did bards & scholars & pilgrims. Ordassa is one happy trill.

Did more collecting, got drunk, woke up with an odd dream and many questions
  • Today I saw a novice and decided to "Ooo" and "Ahhh" them with neat tricks. Then somehow, they get warned that I am dangerous. Blasphemy! But it was fun. @Adal

• EssEss
    edited October 2017
    Saved the world. @Shango helped a bit
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • Logged in to farm my urtraps. Was accosted by a commune member who dragged a bewildered Versalean to get cured from Unity. Needless to say, Versalean was Unpleased and is now undergoing Unity Detox. Personally, glad that that character arc is drawing to a close :)<3 #Moiisawesome <3
  • edited October 2017
    died alot. hunted simulacrums with @Makaela . Stocked city shop. I've an avatar of vengeance tailing me around now. :D

must crack on with design list!
  • EssEss
    edited October 2017
    Starting putting the boy band together. Got two stages to play on working on three for the Basin tour

Frittered away time with @Xeii, @Thayan, @Nilofer and @Slunk

Love you guys!
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • Finished parts 3,4, and 5 of a five part design contest entry...then I sat and wondered if I could start a class specific org to maintain the lore of the guardian archetype...call it the Church of the United Nihilists