Mafia Signup Thread!

Comments

• Anyone else with a game ready?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Technically I could, but depending on a few factors, this is likely to be a very bad week for me to start a mafia game.

Anyone else? :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'm about ready with that Midnight Crew vs. Felt setup.  Though I'd also need till next week before starting it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited November 2017
    If Sylandra doesn't mind, I've been waiting anxiously for the Midnight Crew v. Felt, and if the time span is a week either way I'd love to see a Lehki game.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Dude I don’t mind at all, go nuts, I basically just offer myself at this point as the fall back option.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Signup thread is up!
  • With the last game wrapped up, I'm curious if anyone's interested in playing a more vanilla mafia game, a set-up with relatively few power roles, longer discussion times, and a greater emphasis on reading people and motives rather than deconvoluting night actions. If there's interest, and if nobody else (looking at Sylandra's previously tabled game) is looking to host, I'd be up for running it.
    Do it, do it! More vanilla sounds fun.
    Daraius said:
  • I will put up a sign-up tomorrow and see if there is enough interest to fill out a game.
    *cough cough*

• We should wait til after Ascension, but I would probably be interested in a mafia game then
    I'm afraid I won't be able to host a game these days, but if someone gets a game going post-Ascension, I'll do my best to play!
    Daraius said:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Re: talk of post-ascension mafia game. If there is interest and nobody else wants to run one, I can do it. Please comment interest and/or lack thereof now so I can prep if I am doing one.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I am interested
    Do it!
    Daraius said:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Color me interested
  • Still lurk the forums just waiting for this 
  • am interested in post-ascension Mafia
    Adding my verbal agreement since I had only liked.

• For those of you who watch this thread and were silently waiting to join Portius' Trojan Mafia, the link is here http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/3345/trojan-mafia-signup
  • Since Portius' fell through, I have a slightly unusual set up I'd like to try. Needs 6 people and will only consist of one day phase so it's short.
    Lehki said:
    Since Portius' fell through, I have a slightly unusual set up I'd like to try. Needs 6 people and will only consist of one day phase so it's short.
    @Lehki still up for this?
    Daraius said:
  • Yeah I could, still. It just didn't seem like there was much interest before. I'll make a thread later and see if there's enough people 
  • Hi. I hope it's okay to post this here.

I'm Lissa and I'm currently handling the Mafia Championship, a cross-community event held on Mafia Universe. 

Each of 170 sites has sent a representative to play (there are 10 17-player qualifying games), but a couple of people have backed out from games next week. I need at least one replacement for each of the following games:

GAME 6 @ JUNE 4 (36 hour Days/12 hour Nights w/ 7 PM EDT deadline)
    GAME 7 @ JUNE 4 (72 hour Days/24 hour Nights w/ 10 PM EDT deadline)

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in playing?
    What are the setups like, @Luxmold ? Open, closed?

We tend to do a lot of wacky kitchen sink games here! Not sure how many of us are up for a good old fashioned classic game. :D
    Daraius said:
  • edited June 2018
    suppose that would have been useful to put in my original post, huh :P 

this is the setup, it's a semi-open setup:

@Sylandra
  • Guessing no one plays this anymore? Given the last post was 3 months ago?
  • Chitsa said:
    Guessing no one plays this anymore? Given the last post was 3 months ago?
    Not recently but I still lurk on this thread in case interest returns. :no_mouth:

• I mean I'd be down to play, depending on the theme
    I got mafia alerts, what's up, what's happening, I'm down.
    Daraius said: