Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• It's been pretty fun to play with @Avurekhos and @Marcella more. Thanks Mag <3
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Glorious chaos and random pvp. Biggest fight the game has had in quite a long time.
  • I keep thinking I'm super squishy for some reason, despite at this point tanking stacks of celestials, roaming the Catacombs without a care, and tonight forgetting the stupid ice larva are full of hurt. Kited a dozen eyebanes and up around for a bit and then fell in in an icedigger pit. Casually popped serpent and havensed out. Maybe I'm not squishy anymore. I'll have to give this more of a try when I'm not already late for bed.  :)
  • edited November 2017
    Sylandra said:
    *******************************************************************************
    [Cartel]          [Owner]         [Trademaster]   [Type]       [Affiliation]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windhammer        Portius         Portius         Forging      Hallifax
    Gemcrafters       Sylandra        Sylandra        Jewellery    Hallifax
    Cloudweavers      Zyphora         Zyphora         Tailoring    Hallifax
    Gastronomists     Orventa         Orventa         Cooking      Hallifax
    Crystalworks      Irillia         Irillia         Artisan      Hallifax
    Skyscribes        Daraius         Daraius         Bookbinding  Hallifax
    Eternalink        (vacant)        (vacant)        Tattoos      Hallifax

[Cartel]          [Owner]         [Trademaster]   [Type]       [Affiliation]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emberplate        Vyell           Vyell           Forging      Gaudiguch
    Firejewels        Faragan         Faragan         Jewellery    Gaudiguch
    Flameweavers      Chirbi          Chirbi          Tailoring    Gaudiguch
    Spicegulch        Arix            Arix            Cooking      Gaudiguch
    Sandstone         Letarne         Letarne         Artisan      Gaudiguch
    Gossipers         Dyson           Dyson           Bookbinding  Gaudiguch
    Madtats           (vacant)        (vacant)        Tattoos      Gaudiguch

!!!
    Enternalink sounds like an internet company, I guess now Hallifax has wofo for their iPad scrolls.

(Read it as EternaLink instead of Eternal Ink)
  • @Mag-admin Raves! Thanks for the event tonight! The constables were hilarious, and I hope Ayman comes over for his eye appointment :wink:
  • Big rave for @Ianir and being amazingly fast with changes for us paranoid people
  • A big <3 for the linking of commune shops to the aetherplex. It's only been a few days since I had the shop I run connected, and there's been a big upswing in customers.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited November 2017
    You give the golden heart of Aestra to Nigelo, Keeper of the Faith.
    You gain a new honour!
    Nigelo, Keeper of the Faith exclaims, "At last, the golden heart of Aestra!"
    Throwing his hands in the air, Nigelo, Keeper of the Faith tosses his head back and laughs sadistically.
    Gibbering, insane laughter booms across the Floating Island, sending a shiver down your spine.

Nigelo, Keeper of the Faith devours the golden heart of Aestra, slurping the divine essence within greedily. Madness shines from his eyes, and an aura of incredible power suffuses him.

Nigelo, Keeper of the Faith says, "You have served Us well, Tremula. You may travel to the Font of Unquenchable Hunger nestled within the Eternal Ouroboros, and prostrate yourself before it to receive Our blessings so long as your path remains true."
    Nigelo, Keeper of the Faith slowly transforms until the form of the Elder God Morgfyre, the Legion, stands before you. With a sly wink, He dissolves into howling streaks of colour that fly into the heavens and disappear.

<3@Ixion <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Ixion said:

#167 He ascended the Citadel of Nirvana and brought down the False Gods.
    Thrilled that this one is doable now. Since you've done it recently, how many people and roughly how long does it take to complete? I have heard conflicting rumors.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I had a partner for a little bit of it the most recent time, but amusingly it turns out they weren't needed for the Narcoponatrix puzzle.

If you know what to do, you can do it in about 3-4 hours. Generally speaking, you should bring a friend for the Narco bridge. Don't worry about trying to walk the second person across until you've got a handle on how to manipulate the bridge. I have a feeling the original method was slightly different in solving, but honestly who cares since at least it can be completed now.
  • edited November 2017
    You can do it in a bit less if you really know what you're up to. My estimate would be actually ~1-2hrs based on how fast your influencing and hunting are. You don't need to wait on any resets but there's a total of about 300 kills/influences needed. Don't quote me on that exact number. 

• If we're talking solo, 1 is not happening. I suppose you could crank out 2 hours if you're very efficient. Last time we had to wait on dream crystals for the last 35ish, which was a bit odd since normally you can get all in one round- not sure what happened there.
  • edited November 2017
    We didn't have to wait, didn't think. Yeah, the limit is your bashing ability/crits, not resets like say.. Frosticia which requires at least three resets unless you have prior knowledge. 

The good news is that the quest doesn't reset, so you can spread out the bashing/influencing if you aren't very efficient. 
  • edited November 2017
    We didn't. I did it again since then :)
  • edited November 2017
    Well, alright then! 

If you're reasonably tanky/careful you can do the dramatic majority of the quest solo, and it's not that hard. The puzzle was the only really difficult part, and it was just busted. Now that it's fixed, the quest is very doable if you can get to Nirvana. 
  • This explains why I could never figure out how the hell that quest worked. Yay!
  • A few people today who have been awesome. Especially an old friend. Thank you <3
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Very proud and happy for our admin in general. They have been doing a lot of events and involved with our creativity in their plotting - Possibly surprising them! @Kezadeil, @Drocilla and any other henchman that I can't name. You are doing amazing things for our org, with the RP and the in-depth involvement.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • @Tambador

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Raves to whoever was Miilaso, and spent so much time sharing some of the history of the Mirage Prison with us. Made it much more interesting for a non-Gaudiguchian audience!
  • edited December 2017
    The interactions with Miilaso. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds and hopefully more Gaudipeople will participate. 
  • @Kendra, @Tambador, @Remmiel thank you for the fun :smiley: I see more tea-gatherings in the future!