The Midnight Crew Vs. The Felt! A Mobster Mafia. [MAFIA WINS!]

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Well, we've got about six hours to figure something out, but most day ones like this end up with everyone unvoting and/or voting to end suddenly at the end making all the tension pointless and leaving me to react appropriately. I'm going to spoiler all my gifs, though, because the fanbase for this comic do not like consistency in size or just about anything else. Like this. 

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • We'll see how it goes. Either someone will follow me, or I'll be lynched

Unvote
    Vote: Makaela
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Unvote

• This is also my first game with Mob Mentality, it's got me feeling a little skittish. I doubt we're going to shake out claims today, but the statistics say trying a day 1 is better than passing. Mak's play so far is the most erratic to me.

Vote: Makaela
  • I understand why Makaela voted, since Sidd was just wildly starting a lynch with no info.
  • Whoa whoa whoa, I didn't start wildly lynching, I voted for Cyndarin, who I have voted for day one for at least the past 3 games, if not longer. I was simply sticking to a winning pattern.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Unvote

Round and round and round we go, who we lynch, nobody knows!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Lol, yeah to be entirely fair Sidd day one votes me all the time. Because he's abusive.
  • Please seek a professional marriage counselor.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Wait, what? Does the day really end in 6 hours? Mob mentality and European time-zone = the worst. I'm off to bed now so won't be awake to post if lynch careens my way...

Anyway, have a token Vote None. 
    I'm actually going to be good and try to go to bed at an adult time tonight, so I'm not gonna be able to hover around the deadline for any snipey action. Woe.

But @Makaela looks like she's the lynch target of the day, so I'm quite curious to see how she flips, or if people chicken out at the last second and unvote.

The ball is in @Sidd and @Zittto's court! What will they do?!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Well, at this point, I'm going to leave my vote so I don't get lynched. Removing it would be me on the chopping block and I simply can't have that.
  • I'm going to stick to my guns on this one. D1 lynch gives us better odds overall and I buy Cynd and Sidd as town. Unless we get a sudden run of Vote None, it's got to be somebody. I will check in a little before midnight.
  • Vote Count

Makaela(2): Sidd, Zitto
    Sidd(1): Makaela
    No Lynch(1): Ushaara

With 12 alive it takes 7 to reach a majority.

With Mob Mentality in effect, Makaela will be lynched day's end.

((lol I started it on a short day 0 assuming no lynch was a given with you guys. I love it though))

• More I find your selfish reason to not remove your vote on her when she would likely reciprocate just nudges me a bit.
  • wait where did the entire second page come from!???  Welp Just stating Voting for me is silly, the only not silly thing is voting for Sidd, His actions and motivations are clearly not silly enough to hang with all of us!1
  • @Zitto you have also never played a game with me. i always instant vote someone who votes for people with no valid reason stated it is 90% of the time a scum tactic. Check the Roman Mafia thread where my gut was right for that very reason, albiet it got me killed then just as it will now.  

@Sidd I was unaware you always day 1 vote Cyndarin xD Id be willing to undo my vote if both of you undo yours
  • I'm gonna  VOTE: SIDD . Voting for lulz in a game with mob mentality is a stupid thing to do
  • @Arix while I appreciate the support and the same view I have. Pretty sure I am still the one destined to die unless I misunderstand how mob mentality works?
  • It's actually past the day end deadline so I can't change my vote
  • least I think so, @Lehki
  • Yep, just got home from work, end of day post incoming shortly.
  • End of Day

Vote Count:
    Makaela(2): Sidd, Zitto
    Sidd(1): Makaela
    No Lynch(1): Ushaara

Mob Mentality has spoken and Makaela has been lynched.

As tensions build quickly, Sidd draws a pistol and takes aim at Makaela, staring her down. "It's either you or me, bud."

Just as the shot is fired, a nearby clock chimes extraordinarily loudly, startling all and causing Sidd's shot to go astray! The tense moment disrupted, everybody calms the heck down and instead retire for the night.

The lynch of Makaela has failed!

It is now Night One!

Night one will end at 2AM EST 11/16, or when all night actions are submitted.
  • Night Actions are in and PMs will be going out as soon!
  • You convene once again in the morning, and it seems all heads are accounted for!

It is now Day One!

(hey look I figured out that embedding videos is actually super simple)

Day one ends at 2AM EST on Sunday 11/19, or when majority vote is reached.

• I told you all that trying to kill me was silly! I must say that I am very glad to see we are still alive and I am curious as to what information can be shared as to what stopped the murders so early!  Clearly do not out yourself if you are not 100% certain of your information of course. 

/me dances a jig for being Still Alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
  • Well done!

Dodged a bullet there. Literally!

Just reporting in to say I had an unremarkable night
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    As a quick heads up to people, I'm off to a black-tie do tomorrow and on a plane all day Sunday so when you add in the likely hangover/packing on Saturday, will be very limited with regard to availability until next week.

So... good stuff who/whatever prevented the kill. Nothing to report on my end from last night. Didn't notice if anyone targeted me for stuffs either. Can one of the self-declared subject matter experts/Makaela comment on Lehki's lynch-failure flavour message? Is there anything particular to note there that I may be missing? After some wiki-browsing, I'm reading it as 'lucky'?
    Nothing to report.
    Daraius said: