Absence Thread

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    So where's Daraius been? Well, my good laptop died in August, and my replacement literally can't run Mudlet. Around that same time I got a new job, and I've been back in school studying accounting. Basically, having no access to the QOL systems that made Lusternia playable for me, plus navigating more change in my life than I'm accustomed to, plus bearing more financial burden than I'm comfortable with... makes for an absent Daraius. Sorry folks.  :(
    <3 You're missing on a plague, so really it might be for the best for the poor doggo. ;)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Isune said:
    Daraius said:
    So where's Daraius been? Well, my good laptop died in August, and my replacement literally can't run Mudlet. Around that same time I got a new job, and I've been back in school studying accounting. Basically, having no access to the QOL systems that made Lusternia playable for me, plus navigating more change in my life than I'm accustomed to, plus bearing more financial burden than I'm comfortable with... makes for an absent Daraius. Sorry folks.  :(
    Posts like this are why we need "Dislike" buttons, or "sympathy" or "anguish face" or even "commiseration"!

I shake my fist in your general direction Vanilla Forums!!
    Are we running a different version of Vanilla than Achaea?  They seem to have a wider range of reactions than us - As well as Like/Agree, they also apparently have Awesome/LOL/Insightful/etc
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Kagato said:
    Are we running a different version of Vanilla than Achaea?  They seem to have a wider range of reactions than us - As well as Like/Agree, they also apparently have Awesome/LOL/Insightful/etc
    It's configurable.

--

Fever of over 102F, bunch of other symptoms that make it difficult to really focus on much. I'm probably going to be a lot less responsive/available until the amoxicillin starts working.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Hope to be logging in more lately. The main cause of my absence is that someone introduced me to an MMO that has a class that is A. a healer and B. uses an astrolabe as a main-hand weapon and is astrology and tarot themed. So FFXIV has been my life for a bit.

• edited October 2017
    Going on a hiatus for an undetermined amoung of time. Need to grieve the loss of my grandmother. I will still participate in the Roman Mafia game as that will not require me to be as focused as actual RP would.

Edit: Nvm on the mafia. Seems I got Night oned. 
  • going to be MIA.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    My activity will be sparse for the next while.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I’ll be hit and miss for a few days, out of town visiting family.
  • I will be taking a few steps back from more intensive RP for a week or so. I'll be present for other things but not super in depth things. If anyone needs me, send me a message or hit me up on discord - I'll likely keep my tells off. However, I will accept RP letters. Thanks much.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • The next few weeks are going to be a bit wonky for play times / me paying attention if I am on. I have 3 exams this week, study week next week, and then 2 weeks of exams every other day.  So yeah, I'm ignoring you if I don't respond, but it's because I'm busy crying over how much material I need to remember :P
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Maybe it’s for the best I’m dead in mafia because I am just overwhelmed with all the changes going on in my life right now. It’s all good stuff, just a lot of stuff. I’m pretty tired when I get home so I’ve not been logging in as much.

Hit me up on forum messages if something needs me, I regularly check forums (and mafia) from my phone.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Moving 2500 miles. Likely without internet for a week. Good luck.
  • Ianir said:
    Likely without internet for a week.
    Isn't that a basic human right?
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • Ess said:
    Ianir said:
    Likely without internet for a week.
    Isn't that a basic human right?
    I'm in America. I'll leave it at that.

Also, I don't actually know my new address yet to get a technician out, so I'm probably scheduling that wednesday night/thursday morning, so most likely monday for a hookup if not later.
  • permanently MIA
    Going to be mostly absent for the next couple of days,  received news from home this morning about the death of a relative that was quite close to me. Is still taking time to sink in.

• I'm still here! Just absent a bit, have to head out and help grandparents with the fires back in socal. 

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
    Moving back to New Zealand, flying out tomorrow night. Long story, not willing to go into details, but I have reached breaking point.

Will be out of contact for a few days.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    MIA for a bit.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • My grandfather passed away last night. This has been happening since the summer and has come to an end. As much as I would like to be visible IG for things and usual affairs. I will have a lot of family going in and out of the house as we prepare for the funeral and Christmas gatherings.

With baking and food to prepare I’ll try to make it for ascension and any other things people will need me for. 

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me and reaching out. You’re my extended family. I appreciate you. 

Messages are welcome, spotty activity for now. 
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Traveling for the holidays. Leaving this afternoon and returning sometime on the 31st/1st.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • So I'll be traveling internationally for work from about Dec 26 - Jan 22. I will be scarce/entirely absent during that time.
  • Won't be around much for the next few weeks.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    it's more like an 'am back' then an 'am gone', was on company business for a few days, will be back this afternoon.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Getting hammered by the weather. If you only just heard back from me about designs recently, this is probably why. If you don't hear from me about ongoing things in the next few days, this is also why. Please be patient with your stuff!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited January 2018
    Going on a vacation for about two weeks. Be back towards the end of the month.
  • But who will spam us with the glory of nil?
  • I will be largely absent for an undefined period. I'll still probably sneak in for poteens and whatnot because I am habituated by my endowments, but otherwise don't expect much.