Theme songs!

edited April 2014 in The Real World
I figure this could be a fun little thread if effort is put into it and meanie-face comments are kept to a minimum. Then again, I suppose that goes for any thread. I haven't seen another one like it, but I might have just missed it in my search.

If you don't like the thread, don't post any hateful comments

Basically, post the name and artist of the song (or songs!) you think fits your character, however you can select only ONE as the one that fits your character best... Please use no more than 3 songs to describe your character!

Feel free to criticize other people's ideas by posting the song (or 3 songs) you believe would better fit their characters! 

I'll take the liberty of starting :D

Just because I'm full of myself:
#1 Rap God- by Eminem (How I view Kittee)
#2 Blurred Lines- by Robin Thicke (How everyone else seems to view Kittee)
#3 The Red Army is the Strongest- by whoever made it (How I want everyone to view Kittee) {{Since there are many of these, I'll post the link to this one.}}

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING

Comments

• I see you all looking. You know you want to. Give in to the post. Free yourselves

• russian is totally how I envision orclach language in my head
  • edited April 2014
    Maellio 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I've said it before, I guess... but Elanorwen

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Marcella said:

russian is totally how I envision orclach language in my head
    It's how I view the Taurian language xD

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited April 2014
    Absently thought we already had this thread http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/594/songs-that-represent-characters-places-people-anything#latest here 

but in any case
    One of Munsy's many theme songs

• edited April 2014
    Dead thread 3: I had such high hopes

• edited April 2014
    Munsia said:
    Absently thought we already had this thread http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/594/songs-that-represent-characters-places-people-anything#latest here 

but in any case
    One of Munsy's many theme songs

I believe it.

• edited July 2014
    Think Attitude City fits :)

And NSP's Dragon Slayer's totally IRL.
  • Are healing gods allowed to Necro things?

Thought I would share this song I heard on the radio today. Made me think of Weiwae.

https://marinamaximilian.bandcamp.com/track/tango
  • Weiwae said:
    Are healing gods allowed to Necro things?

Thought I would share this song I heard on the radio today. Made me think of Weiwae.

https://marinamaximilian.bandcamp.com/track/tango

Perfect! <3
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Oooh, this looks fun. Okay, so in order:

Young Trem: Mostly how she viewed herself, also haha geomancer poison damage.
    Halli Trem (pt 1): I was ordered to find refinement, so I will try to be as refined as possible. Cultured. I'll marry the world's best author, learn from him, that'll be a good idea. (HAAAAAAAAAAAH)
    Celest Trem: Just replace American with Magnoran and it's p fitting.
    Halli Trem (pt 2): [redacted information]
    Gaudi Trem: Fuck this shit, I'm going to smoke some cactus weed and not take on any responsibility. I need a vacation. 
    Mag Again Trem: As much as you love a character, there has to be an ending to a story that's being told. There's a few chapters left, but eventually it will be time for her to sail off into the blue. This is background music for when she gets the Midnight Pearl ready to sail and thinks back to her children, friends, and Goddess.

Bonus - Trem whenever she pilots an aethership: Obvious.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."