Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Anita said:
    @Kendra, @Tambador, @Remmiel thank you for the fun :smiley: I see more tea-gatherings in the future!
    You beat me to it! However, that was really enjoyable. RP, music and watching the snow outside <3
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Riluna said:
    WELCOMEBACK is pretty cool
    What?
  • Gaudiguch is slowly getting better.
  • I saw your Vernal Nominations. No it's not.
  • Tenaka said:
    I saw your Vernal Nominations. No it's not.
    Dfkm.
  • Aeldra said:
    Raves for @Tambador, @Kendra, @Nelras and @Isune's Volucer, plus the day that shall now be known the birth of the fish contest. Lots of laughs and giggles, I loved it <3
    Yes! Thank you all. Sorry if I made anyone bored. :)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • >--------------------------[ Changelog Entry #1198 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly                   Date: 2017-12-19 22:14:12

o New verbs - CLANSON, CLANSOFF
         - CLANSOFF turns off all clan channels you are a member of.
         - CLANSON does the corollary.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

!!!

Finally, a serverside solution to my spammy alias.
  • A vibrant and petite peachface lovebird takes to the air, landing on you to whisper happy secrets while snuggling the neck then flies to the ground again.

This made my day and reminded me of a lovebird I had years ago :love:
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I know it's probably old news by now, but the curio market is awesome. It's motivating me to actually finish stuff, which anyone who knows me can attest...that's a thing I'm not good at.

Also @Ianir is awesome, as it relates to quest-type stuff and general truth.

(also old news, but never not worth stating!)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited December 2017
    Notice me, Ironbeard!

EDIT: H-he did!
  • I can't believe I got that high a score in a Death event
  • edited December 2017
    They're all so nice, I wish I could raid all the orgs for their ornaments.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Just so you're all aware, the Solstice quests were never intented to be doable by non-org members. These are really easy quests with permanent rewards that are filled to the brim with lore of the given organisation and so not intended as cross-org collectibles. If anyone has done these in other orgs than their own in the past it is only through errors on our part. Sometimes we have slipped up by not restricting every single possible entrance into the quest sufficiently - for example the npc would not give you an item but if your friend got it for you to turn in, it worked. This year too there have been some slip ups but it has since been fixed for all organisations.
  • @admin for their stellar work on serverside curing. So, so much nicer than client-side systems, and I'm glad it finally got implemented. It makes building your own system so much nicer, when you only have to make stuff complement it rather than handle everything. Would be nice if the syntax wasn't so lengthy for some things, but client-side aliases can mitigate that issue well enough.

Lots of coding done in the ~week or so I've been playing. Still haven't started on getting my combat stuff sorted yet, though, even though a number of people have been helpful in figuring out what to do in that regard.

:)