Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Xenthos said:
    >--------------------------[ Changelog Entry #1220 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly                   Date: 2017-12-30 04:39:50

- You can now CLOTHES POSE clothing to add description as to how you
       are wearing it, and CLOTHES UNPOSE to remove a pose.

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Amazing update, great job!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    This is very cool. I love how much more personality this gives each description now.

Small suggestions - would it be possible to put parenthesis around poses to have them preface the item name? Also, when starting a pose phrase with a comma, could we omit the preceding space?
  • can I clothes pose underwear as headgear? Asking for a friend

• Rivius said:
    This is very cool. I love how much more personality this gives each description now.

Small suggestions - would it be possible to put parenthesis around poses to have them preface the item name? Also, when starting a pose phrase with a comma, could we omit the preceding space?
    Former was planned when I had time. Latter, sure, I'll get it when I do the former.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • A worg pup bound in stasis has finished its incubation at the Eyrie Roost.

Yayyy it took long enough. Thank you nice person who bought me it; you know who you are. :3

• Super clutch aetherspace battle. Thanks \o/

• Renewed interest in bashing and general renewed desire in game participation thanks to the folks in the Goon Squad
  •  "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Saz said:

You're welcome. You've spent enough of your time helping me. :)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Lorina said:

Proof that the Wyrd can grow ANYWHERE. Made me giggle.
    That's awesome.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• How.
  • Misty Spaaaaaaace Birds
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand

The only TRUE Space Birds!  (All hail the Pkunk!)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I like writing them, but I'm never sure if people enjoy the rituals and stuff. Despite the lengthiness, thanks so much for indulging in @Lysistrata's mad tea party! @Rancoura @Dhani @Sikris @Rainaka

I'm coming after @Stratas next~
  • @Kalaneya of course we enjoy them, you work really hard and its so gosh darned detailed!
  • Raves to the @Charites WHOOP WHOOP
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Had a cute little visit from a certain non-kitchen-utensil @Spatula that gave my character a mini existential crisis <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• The most anomalous of kittens.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I know, Augurs. Brainstorming is hard. But you all rock <3

@Salome @Stratas @Nibos @Lysistrata

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I finished the anniversary scavenger hunt!

Also rave for Lusternia scavenger hunts in general, they're nicely written and fun. Even if it takes months to solve. :)