Doot doot doot.

edited February 2017 in Mechanic's Corner
Because everybody asked, here's my GUI for those who want it. [Edited: SHOULD work on all resolutions now. Could be problems, let me know I guess]

Here's what it looks like for those who didn't see it; this is on a 1920*1080 screen, 1600*900 I can't be bothered taking one. Suffice it to say it'll just be slightly more cramped. Although this package is without the 'Hunting Information' box, as that's specifically for my own personal bashing/influencing/combat system.

Note: This does use m&m, though it can function without it. It just means you'll have to deal with that little cog at the bottom not changing colour.
Note2: Read the instructions in the zip, for how to properly install it.

Enjoy. Donations welcome. :3
Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
Discord:    Rey#1460

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Reylari, this looks amazing! I'll give it a try today. I'm always looking for new GUIs :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This does look amazing, but my laptop is capped at 1366x766, or something like that. Is there a way to tweak the containers (?) on the side to size them down?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2017
    Shaddus said:
    This does look amazing, but my laptop is capped at 1366x766, or something like that. Is there a way to tweak the containers (?) on the side to size them down?
    Reuploaded the zip.

1) Fixed gauges not updating. Apparently I forgot to add the event handler for it.
    2) Possibly support for all resolutions, now? I dunno.

Read the updated instructions. There's two separate xml files in the .zip (you only want to use one of them)

ps: The sides might still be a little large for laptop, you'll probably want to maybe lower your word wrap to compensate. Their size now is the best I can do without it being horribly cluttered.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Looks really nice Reylari!

I think everyone should tinker with their GUI's and make what feels right for them.  There's a certain cozy feeling of 'home' when you build your own interface.

:smiley:
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • I have tinkered with the GUI a little bit and adjusted it for a 3k/2560x1440 display if anyone is interested.  I don't know how to export the whole package so I just exported the scripts section.  Just change .txt to .xml.

• Love this! Thank you, @Reylari!!
  • Sometimes, the majority of the current prompt gets cut off. Example: 

This usually happens when I go into the script editor, because when I click Toolbox and hover over Script Editor, a Mudlet hint thing pops up on the very bottom and pushes everything upward, and then the GUI just sticks there and covers the prompt, even after that hint goes away. Today, I haven't been in the Script Editor at all, so I'm not sure how it got like this.

Anyone know how to fix this?
  • Was just pointed to this, and this is amazing, wondering though, how do you remove all of the extra information from the map? Specifically, this box...

Thank you for this though, it is really well done and I'll probably be poking around at it for a bit to figure stuff out.  B)
  • @Sylvester Expand the box at the bottom of the map, and un-tick the 'Info' box.
  • Kali said:
    @Sylvester Expand the box at the bottom of the map, and un-tick the 'Info' box.
    Ha, I'm blind...thank you @Kali! Hahaha
  • edited January 2018
    How would I get these to be populated with the correct information? Specifically, the same information from the first screenshot.
  • Ok, I figured it out. The code in the "Updating Functions" folder needs to be made into it's own item.