Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• A multi-hour grindfest which hasn't been done in how long?
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Does that really matter?  Most people playing Lusternia don't really do it to spend hours chasing after essence to clean up after a raid.  And I think that goes for every org.
  • Speaking of cleaning up after raid:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/LoQBilWF

That sure makes it easy!
  • I can't do anything with it :(

You put a geometric core of jade into a darkened jade sphere.

put essence in sphere

A darkened jade sphere will not fit what you're putting into it.

You take a geometric core of jade from a darkened jade sphere.

Maligorn said:
    I can't do anything with it :(

put essence in sphere

Is that a bug?  I feel like Supernals / DLs at least can be insta-raised if the corpse is retrieved (not sure an Avatar corpse has ever been recovered for testing).
  • I looked into it bugwise, yes. I'm pretty sure the core is something only Gaudi can use.

• Xenthos said:
    Maligorn said:

put essence in sphere

Is that a bug?  I feel like Supernals / DLs at least can be insta-raised if the corpse is retrieved (not sure an Avatar corpse has ever been recovered for testing).
    Do Supernals/DL take the same amount of essence to raise as spheres/fleshpots? I feel fleshpots went a lot faster then I remember supernals going but might just be the fact it is just easier to get essence now so not sure.
    Esoneyuna said:
    Xenthos said:
    Maligorn said:

put essence in sphere

Do Supernals/DL take the same amount of essence to raise as spheres/fleshpots? I feel fleshpots went a lot faster then I remember supernals going but might just be the fact it is just easier to get essence now so not sure.
    They take the same total amount of essence, but it's divided up amongst the number of sMobs that an organization has.  So one fleshpot / sphere is a fraction of the time of one Avatar.

All the Fleshpots will take the same amount of time as all the Avatars, but it's spread out more (so progress may feel faster).
  • Also, avatars never die, so they don't really have to worry about ever putting them back up.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Aramel said:
    Playing with keyboard backlight programming, with extra mockery by @Falaeron.

Shout-out to @Isune, whose palette we stole.
    Thieves thieves!! :open_mouth:

Really though, that's gorgeous :D (*did not know keyboards could have fancy colours*)  
  • When I started here, I told myself I wasn't gonna buy anything except no-brainer lessons/credits (after retiring my char)...

...I lasted a month, at least :( Damn it.
    You purchase a golden whip of the pious (#265850) and it appears in your hands.
    4980h, 6930m, 4590e, 10p Bexdb- 20:46:13:513

Illuminati bashing was too horrible for me to not get one, and I'd rather that than class change/multiclass.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited January 2018
    I guess Maligorn is suddenly back on the dating scene.

If you're reading this, I hope it wasn't my fault. Best of luck.

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Czixi said:
    Adherents of Adom: log in this evening (server time) for a surprise ten months in the making!

We're so excited to be finally releasing this to you at last. Thank you @Shedrin for originally requesting something which - though such hard work over so long a time - has been a joy to produce.

@Isune and I really hope you like it.
    I was hopeless at figuring out how to get started, but really super job to all involved, especially on the über-nifty Jilai lore! I know I missed some stuff so will be eager to see what other secrets they hold! :)

Shout out to @Shedrin for the original guild request too!
  • edited January 2018
    Does this mean I get to see more Ushaara (and heaven forbid, Shedrin??) around!?

Color me... aroused!

/p.s. they came out with SSC, no more excusesssss!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Ianir said:
    Phone call woke me up.

I just logged in, checked messages, and typed 'sleep'.

I have a problem.
    Now all you need is a bit of coding so that if you type sleep, it berates you and says "Sleep is for the weak!" >_>
    Seriously though, hope you're not burning yourself out.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I understand that this is well known, but autocuring would greatly improve if it sensed afflictions off the secondary lines.
    It probably won't do that, but the hope is to let you program those lines yourself and tell SSC to cure them.  It is a far smaller task than doing the whole curing system, at least.
  • It's semi-planned when I have time.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Something that went unnoticed, I think
    PUBLIC NEWS #1786 Falmiis has confirmed the existence of a new Hallifaxian superweapon they intend to use during the Ascension, nicknamed Unity.

"Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Mrak said:
    I understand that this is well known, but autocuring would greatly improve if it sensed afflictions off the secondary lines.

Can just trigger them yourself right now. send ("autocuring guess hallucinating")

• Veyils said:
    Mrak said:
    I understand that this is well known, but autocuring would greatly improve if it sensed afflictions off the secondary lines.

Can just trigger them yourself right now. send ("autocuring guess hallucinating")

My current saltiness is coming from entangling afflictions, which are hard to see whether you're curing and which AFAIK can't even be guessed right now. Even if you could guess it, there are difficulties with the lag between writhing and curing, latency, and the non-trivial cost of writhing mistakenly. 

Of course there's going to be some sort of coding work around, but it will be messy. 
  • What? It's not hard to see if you're writhing.  Just add something to check 'if writhing - do nothing, else - writhe' (if you really want to keep it simple and just patch that issue.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Please keep any Chaos posts in the proper thread.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Still no announcement for the time of the Nature event that I've seen
  • No one ever needs tattoos when I am around...