Glomdoring and sacrifices

13»

Comments

• Cyndarin said:

edit: wtf plant baby?

@Cyndarin

When a daddy loves a mummy he plants a baby in her.
  • edited January 2018
    Actually I'm just gonna bow out at this point. Here's hoping that some mutually-agreeable resolution is realised! <3
  • I remember doing the sacrifice on my one character who earned the orgbix. It was definitely a visceral punch to the gut every time she killed it, but I wasn't opposed to that visceral feeling. I liked that the game made me feel so much over just punching in a few keystrokes.

I wonder if I would feel differently about enjoying it if I had a kid or not myself. Either way, I agree that the problem is likely that it's a human baby, and if a plant baby is an option, that seems like it should work. I couldn't say for sure unless I make a character and put them in that situation again, but in theory, it seems good.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • edited January 2018
    I remember having a twisty gut feeling every time I did the quest because I had tried it so many times and failed through some problem and was anxious. :p I think combined I've done the forest quests basically all the way through something like 30 times.
This discussion has been closed.