Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Smooth Operator' Achievement! You have earned 50% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.

Cool! Except...I work 12 hours 12 hours from now ):
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dear admin who do customisations:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=olive+drab

Olive Drab is a color. Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus, I can't believe you made a fake wikipedia entry just to get a custom design through!  For shame!
    #Shadduminati
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • edited November 2018
    -
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ixion did amazingly well in the Harmony challenge despite basically the entire game being against him; #2 (and a very close run on #1).  Totally earned his spot.

And frankly that ended up being the craziest Harmony challenge I've seen, I think.  Four people being almost neck and neck until almost the end.
  • I only got like three of them but I really enjoyed the unexpected twist in the competition. Was a nice moment of hmm should I got investigate or should I just keep bashing on. Made it a bit more interesting.

Hopefully Death's isnt the same, hopefully its something totally new. :D I'm loving seeing new stuff in every seal so far.
  • I just fell asleep and missed it entirely. 
  • I just hope Nature isn't something unmanageable
  • These Seals are dropping bine, sta.
    Arix said:
    I just hope Nature isn't something unmanageable
    Go five minutes without solving a clue and it will change on you?
  • that's... not terrible, I'd say
  • That would be a nice one, Xenthos.
  • edited January 2018
    Ixion said:
    I wish I had realized the potential for the special mobs earlier, but the double-points claim was poor wording in that even double points in the crappy areas that were announced were massively sub-optimal (for example, Irshaw mobs are mostly 2-5, so double that is still bad). As it turned out, they were worth 50 and thus amazingly worth it. It was a great event twist though- very fun.
    Definitely. Once I found out that summons were not allowed, we retasked people, so we found out and had people to find mobs.

How did Hallifax help us? Were they going after you too?
  • Falaeron said:
    Nerf Avatars. Buff Fleshpots.
    What if some fell the others got stronger until the point where maybe for the last four you'd need a pretty good size group?
  • So basicly every time you kill one, the remaining ones get incrementally stronger? I actually like that
  • We apologise for the confusion on Twitter with the time for Nature. We can confirm that Nature will indeed happen at 11pm GMT as advertised on the website (a little over six hours from now).
  • " @Marcella tells you, "Krokani breath! You should destroy Kareos." "

Might be astral insanity, but I believed it for a moment.
  • Arix said:
    So basicly every time you kill one, the remaining ones get incrementally stronger? I actually like that
    For mysels, one of the sucky parts is apart from them being easy to drop, that it is really a pain to get one started with no essence converter and no fire/air essence.
  • I had an idea for the Nature challenge after the fact that I regret not thinking of earlier. Basicly every time you get a wrong guess there was a % chance of a hostile Kethuru bits mob spawning
  • Arix said:
    I had an idea for the Nature challenge after the fact that I regret not thinking of earlier. Basicly every time you get a wrong guess there was a % chance of a hostile Kethuru bits mob spawning
    That would have been great to catch people like me who had a -rough- idea of some of the areas and just walked around spamming it.
    Meanwhile, someone like me would have spam-triggered it, spawned a ton of kephbits, and turned them all into gold with my Seal.  Not sure I would even have completed the scavenger hunt, infinite gold and essence without having to hunt for it would be pretty swell!
  • #bugabuse :'(
    That is not the definition of a bug; it would be working exactly as coded. :P

Definitely in the "too good to be true" realm, though.  Alas.
  • edited February 2018
    [THE GRAND PROVINCE OF GAUDIGUCH]
                        Magistrate: Steingrim
                     Divine Patron: Mysrai, the Hermit Clad in Saffron
                   Freedom Council: Malarious, Dys, and Arix
                   Divine Pantheon: Mysrai, Kalikai, Yomoigu, and Crumkane
                 Vernal Ascendants: Malarious
                            Envoys: Danquik and Anelissa
             Minister of Education: Eicia
              Minister of Security: Malarious
                 Minister of Power: (Vacant)
                         Treasurer: Dys
                           Steward: Enadonella
                 Minister of Trade: Isabeau
                        Chancellor: Esoneyuna
      Minister of Cultural Affairs: Kistan
                         Librarian: Thayan
  • Anyone got a list of the questions from the Knowledge quiz?