Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Thank you to @Faythe for having Elexia give her super-secret violin lessons! It was a lot of fun to play.
  • Thank you @Portius for indulging my inquiries!
  • Everiine said:

And it was a joy to speak with @Kethaera again and do some good RP!
    You beat me to it! Been trying to catch @Everiine ever since I came back. Finally tracked him down, at... the same place he always is.

@Tristanna, @Elarin, I'm actually sad you guys ran off. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Thanks @Lief for coming to the World Stage. Also thanks to @Thayan, @Jolanthe, @Adal, @Esoneyuna and a slightly shocked @Iveseth

Every day should be frittered like that.

Kistan
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • I wish Lief could party all the time with @Tremula.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • @Ejderha - getting to dance at a second Gala with you was so much fun and exciting. As always, any RP with you is <3

@TeamGodmin, highlight for me was Fable and the stories and of course, wrestling dwarves!! It was a great evening!
  • Anita said:
    @Ejderha - getting to dance at a second Gala with you was so much fun and exciting. As always, any RP with you is <3

<3 so cool to think back on the last IRL year and the threads of our characters in that time. No one else I'd rather dance with :)
  •  <3@Aeldra and @Udilya for the birthday wishes for Lief! 
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Much props to @Caenix for your consistently amazing RP.
  • My first time logging in after a few years (and even then I only played for a day and change total playtime) and it's mid-Ascension, so hardly ideal, but! I want to thank @Vatul for the exchange we had, it was a lovely first interaction upon returning and I honestly could not have asked for a more suitable conversational partner for Asarian's manners-fixated ways! I'm not sure when our paths will cross again, but I am very much hoping to have that tea and chat more about Drocilla! 
  • Moi said:
    Doubleposting to point out that @Rancoura's lucky wyrden pendants and inspirational pre-battle speeches are 100% why Glom won. For sure. Just look at them!

The spiritual significance of this pendant is evident in the depiction of many wyrden symbols within it. The base is formed of a ravenwood
    disc, approximately the size of a golden sovereign, carefully smoothed but unpolished to retain some of the ruggedness of the mauve-laced
    stygian wood. A likeness of the tree from which the disc was carved is the main focus of the piece, its gnarled branches and feathery fronds
    carved in great detail. At the ravenwood's base is carved a miniature version of the Drums of the Dead, minuscule humanoid skulls spiked
    between them, while surrounding the Drums have been carved a bat, a beetle, a spider, a wasp and a scorpion, all turned towards the
    ravenwood with rapt attention. An opaque orb nestled within the Ravenwood alludes to the all-seeing eye of Mother Night, while a large
    crow perched upon the branches represents the other Great Spirit of the Glomdoring, its one ruby eye glaring. Swirling around the trunk of the
    ravenwood are many faceless figures, the forms of the Dark Spirits wispy and evidently not entirely substantial. The only features discernible in
    their forms are their glittering red eyes, the sheen of the ruby from which they are chipped causing them to appear to nearly glow. The back
    of the pendant has been left uncarved to allow engravings, and a hole has been bored into the pendant just above the crown of the ravenwood,
    through which a braided leather cord has been looped and knotted. The cord has been intermittently strung with wooden beads carved with
    crowfeathers, ravenwood leaves and black roses, and it lacks a clasp, allowing it to be tied at any length.

And they were actually ritually blessed! Check out @Rancoura's fabulous rite!
  • @Eliron
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Asarian said:
    My first time logging in after a few years (and even then I only played for a day and change total playtime) and it's mid-Ascension, so hardly ideal, but! I want to thank @Vatul for the exchange we had, it was a lovely first interaction upon returning and I honestly could not have asked for a more suitable conversational partner for Asarian's manners-fixated ways! I'm not sure when our paths will cross again, but I am very much hoping to have that tea and chat more about Drocilla! 
    Thank you so much for raving about me! I love seeing older characters return and I just wanted to help out. Those manners though, quite charming! :smiley:
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.