Castle Djarrakh honours quests

So, I was able to figure out where 3 of the 4 keystones were located on my own. But there were all empty, I was modestly confused but kept trying to get them. Eventually, I figured out that they were given to Ciarrius - Which is fine.

The fourth is the Grindstone keystone. This portion of the quest is tedious but you have to get a bunch of gears. Now by the time I stumbled across the quest six of the gears were already installed in the mill.

I struggled to figure out where the seventh was. Eventually I asked a group of my peers and a pastebin file was sent to me.

The final gear is exactly where I'd been looking but I have no idea how to get there. So my question is:

How do you convince the cook to open the door to the south?

Comments

• Ibiseye said:
    So, I was able to figure out where 3 of the 4 keystones were located on my own. But there were all empty, I was modestly confused but kept trying to get them. Eventually, I figured out that they were given to Ciarrius - Which is fine.

The fourth is the Grindstone keystone. This portion of the quest is tedious but you have to get a bunch of gears. Now by the time I stumbled across the quest six of the gears were already installed in the mill.

I struggled to figure out where the seventh was. Eventually I asked a group of my peers and a pastebin file was sent to me.

The final gear is exactly where I'd been looking but I have no idea how to get there. So my question is:

By giving her Aslarans. At somepoint, she will open the door to the south (where there is 5000 gold and one of the other keystones that Ciarrius already has).
  • Ayisdra said:
    Ibiseye said:

By giving her Aslarans. At somepoint, she will open the door to the south (where there is 5000 gold and one of the other keystones that Ciarrius already has).
    So I guess to help the Aslarans, you've gotta slaughter 'em? IDK if poor Naevari would ever willingly make enemies of them :/

Oh well!
  • You give the cook Aslarans and she'll indeed go into the room in the south, but she doesn't bring you. She makes a rug that you bring to the top of the tower. The rug unlocks a hidden door to the NW for 3000/2500 gold and a keystone.

I did that twice today. Unless you think it'll unlock after I'm given a third or fourth rug?

-------

The 5000 gold comes from the other camp when you bring them Krokani. That exit is to the down.

---------

The third keystone is found by plowing and thank Estarra I haven't had to do that (yet.) I eventually will, as I plan on doing both honours.
  • Ibiseye said:
    You give the cook Aslarans and she'll indeed go into the room in the south, but she doesn't bring you. She makes a rug that you bring to the top of the tower. The rug unlocks a hidden door to the NW for 3000/2500 gold and a keystone.

I did that twice today. Unless you think it'll unlock after I'm given a third or fourth rug?

-------
    Hmm. I guess I was wrong. I always remembered that the cook opened the passage and you went and got the gold yourself.
  • edited February 2018
    I believe the answer to getting the final keystone involves giving baby manticores to bheion, who then gives you a poison you can put inside the stew pot when the cook is in his room chopping meat. When he comes back and samples the stew, he will be incapacitated and you can go in the room and get the final gear. That's what I was told, but couldn't find any baby manticores. The quest is probably still where I left it with that one keystone remaining.

If someone knows where to find the mobs required to make the poison from bheion, I'd be happy to know the location.
  • It's been a bit since I did it, but I'd like to post clues without spoilers.

Daedroth has the right idea that you want to incapacitate the cook in some way. You should look for people who might provide you with something that could help with that.

IIRC, doing the quest to get baby manticores will give you a poison, but that poison is for a different quest.
  • Mrak said:
    It's been a bit since I did it, but I'd like to post clues without spoilers.

Daedroth has the right idea that you want to incapacitate the cook in some way. You should look for people who might provide you with something that could help with that.

IIRC, doing the quest to get baby manticores will give you a poison, but that poison is for a different quest.
    Ah.
  • Manticores are unrelated and were released after this quest existed.

Everything you need is in the Moors, though. Talk to NPCs.
  • After walking around saying random keywords to every npc, I still haven't lucked into the right combination.

Is it the drag a cougar to the plinth thing? I've done that but haven't really focused on what to do after the plinth is uncovered
  • No, that's a different quest.