Descriptions: From Divines to Mortals, and Beasts, and Items, and Mobs, and Places!

Comments

• Does anyone have the description for our chubby little Solstice gnomes, please?
  • Trill with hair confirmed.
  • Might anyone have the description of a stainless steel goat, by chance? 
  • The huge goat is made from a gleaming blue steel, extremely heavy and menacing.
    Its legs are jointed metal constructs, as its hinged jaws. Sharp metal teeth are 
    able to rip apart iron bars, which it endlessly chews at, a trickle of oily 
    saliva dribbling from its mouth. The eyes glow red and steam hisses out from its 
    nostrils. The metal beast is quite noisy, humming with some hellish power and 
    emitting cranking and creaking metallic sounds.
    A stainless steel goat is quite powerful.
    He weighs about 312 pounds.
    He has a moderate resistance to cutting damage.
    He has a moderate resistance to blunt damage.
    He has a slight weakness to magic damage.
    He has a moderate resistance to fire damage.
    He has a moderate resistance to cold damage.
    He has a moderate weakness to electrical damage.
    He has a moderate resistance to poison damage.
    He has a slight resistance to excorable damage.
    He has a moderate weakness to divinus damage.
    You cannot see what a stainless steel goat is holding.
    It has the following aliases: goat, stainless, steel, astralbeast.
  • What is it with Libra mobs and purple hair. I love it.

• A chittering laugh issues from the depths of her body, its echoes reminiscent of rats being slaughtered, forever.
    They're all great but I love that Jester so much.
  • Anyone got descs of Xarriv and Mamaac by any chance?
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Thanks @Ianir!!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ianir said:

Xarriv the Reaver

Long limbs and an even longer body form this twig of a being, rising tall above what any mortal may stand. 

YOU WANNA FIGHT, DUDE?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Could anyone post a description of a Shadowdancer's pixie?
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."

• No larger than a newborn kitten, the pixie looks like a doll-sized version of an elfen, except with
    translucent wings, covered by thick shadows. His large green eyes are filled with uneasiness and
    apprehension, and his movements are quick and jerking. Dressed in a tunic of decaying leaves and
    wielding a tiny wooden bow, the pixie eyes its surroundings for danger.

@Lief
  • Thanks so much, @Veyils!
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • From the Gaudi procession :

Seeker :

Standing at a diminutive height, this dracnari of darkened red scales carries herself with a solemn
    air. Her white robes are set with a scripture sewn into the silken cloth with gold thread, the
    glyphs inspiring headaches and confusion with any attempt to read them. Upon her shoulders rests an
    intricate golden staff, ten sets of rungs upon it, with intricately etched lanterns hanging balanced
    on each side. A tail peeks out from under her robes, a smoking thurible dragging from a chain at the
    end filling the air with a sandalwood fragrance.
    Sayma Dith, Flame of the Lantern exudes an aura of overwhelming power.
    She weighs about 93 pounds.
    She is loyal to the Grand Province of Gaudiguch.
    You cannot see what Sayma Dith, Flame of the Lantern is holding.
    It has the following aliases: sayma, dith, seeker.

Reveller :

Tall and lithe, this human can only be described as flamboyant to put it lightly. Makeup of glittery
    gold and silver lines his body, intricate lightning and dragon patterns weaving through watercolour
    flower tattoos inked across his chest. His deep gold eyes have been surrounded in a deep black
    eyeshadow, his lashes styled with great care and his eyebrows penciled in. What skin hasn't been
    covered in makeup takes a deep red hue, and small patches of scales offer a hint to a slight
    dracnari heritage. The man's clothing is minimal to say the least, a pair of very revealing golden
    tights upon his legs and a massive pair of brightly coloured, massive false wings worn upon his back
    with the feathers tipped in an odd glossy sheen. Upon his head, he wears a magnificent headdress of
    feathers and ribbons, rising almost a metre into the air with intricate greens, reds, and golds
    interweaving.
    Akuchi, Dancer of the Dust has an air of extreme strength.

Goon :

A testament to her igasho heritage, Kokra lumbers over any crowd. As though built by a cooper, her
    body is thick and round, lacking any womanly curve. Kokra is well-adjusted to the Southern lifestyle,
    resembling an okorushi with a grey hide and wiry, matted fur to protect her vitals. Influenced by
    dracnari fashion, green, silk robes are draped from her shoulders with leather sandals strapped to
    her feet. The gentle rattle of pendants from her neck announce Kokra's only adornment.
    Goon Kokra Moen has an air of extreme strength.
    She weighs about 412 pounds.
    She is loyal to The Goon Squad.
    You cannot see what Goon Kokra Moen is holding.

• https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/uEL9bUv1

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/uYTb_6K6

To add on to @Vecennya's post about the transient art. I *love* this addition to the Aerie guildhall. The work that's gone behind it is unreal, and I can safely say we all appreciate it!

• I like posting appearances. I had been zimoru-ing my sidiak bird a lot, because I wanted something but what I do not know. This is what I decided to stay on!

a lunar sidiak bird held aloft by four metallic wings

Holding her avian head aloft, a sidiak bird manifested from vivid skeins of coruscating nebulae floats proudly here.

Nebulous and incandescent, this sibylline sidiak bird displays her lunar form with pride and effervescent grace. Bearing little in the way of physical shape, she seems instead to be made almost entirely of vivid skeins of coruscating nebulae, which drift in and out of formation as she moves. Her avian head is made of the same manifest thought, with glittering, irisless eyes of galactic hues that seem always to be watching you no matter where you move. Held aloft by four metallic wings, this radiant creature never deigns to alight upon a surface, seeming to require nothing so mundane as rest.

Or, as I like to imagine her - https://i.imgur.com/KUnXTBP.png

• Does anyone happen to have the description of the crabstrocities that invaded Celest?
  • Hegemone said:
    Does anyone happen to have the description of the crabstrocities that invaded Celest?

a baby crabstrosity
    Chittering away, a baby crabstrosity searches for a place to spread its eggs.
    Part crab, part goat and part nightmare, the crabstrosity scuttles upon six spindly goat-like legs extending out from its large crab shell. Two horns extend from just above its beady eyes and its two enormous pinchers, lined with goat teeth, click erratically. Trailing behind the crab is a long string of roe eggs covered in a mucousy membrane.

A cracked shell, split hooves and crushed legs is all that remains of a baby crabstrosity.
    Skittering in from the <dir> on spindly, hooved and furry legs, a baby crabstrosity pollutes the area.
    Making the room feel a bit less dirty, a baby crabstrosity skitters out to the <dir>.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Ianir said:
    Hegemone said:
    Does anyone happen to have the description of the crabstrocities that invaded Celest?

a baby crabstrosity
    Chittering away, a baby crabstrosity searches for a place to spread its eggs.
    Part crab, part goat and part nightmare, the crabstrosity scuttles upon six spindly goat-like legs extending out from its large crab shell. Two horns extend from just above its beady eyes and its two enormous pinchers, lined with goat teeth, click erratically. Trailing behind the crab is a long string of roe eggs covered in a mucousy membrane.

A cracked shell, split hooves and crushed legs is all that remains of a baby crabstrosity.
    Skittering in from the <dir> on spindly, hooved and furry legs, a baby crabstrosity pollutes the area.
    Making the room feel a bit less dirty, a baby crabstrosity skitters out to the <dir>.
    Well that's horrifying. Thank you!
  • Anyone have a description of Ghani's cape handy? I already finished up my replica based on memory, but now that I think upon it, I'm curious to see how close I kept to it after seeing it just the one time at the Gala.
  • Probably an extreme long shot but... does anyone happen to have Astraea's description handy?

Family-rp nostalgia plus tryna reconnect with them IC roots.
  • Nicholo said:
    Probably an extreme long shot but... does anyone happen to have Astraea's description handy?

Family-rp nostalgia plus tryna reconnect with them IC roots.
    https://api.lusternia.com/characters/astraea.json
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • @Ianir
    THANKS SO MUCH. AGAIN.