Simple questions?

Comments

• Can you add rooms to a homestead after it’s been built?
  • Annick said:
    Can you add rooms to a homestead after it’s been built?
    Yes. Just email artifacts@lusternia.com with your additions.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    If you have e-mailed artifacts@lusternia.com (yes, I double-checked I spelled it with an 'i') and haven't received a response, is there a suggested wait time before attempting again?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited February 2018
    Tremula said:
    If you have e-mailed artifacts@lusternia.com (yes, I double-checked I spelled it with an 'i') and haven't received a response, is there a suggested wait time before attempting again?
    If you haven't received a response within 3-5 business days, you likely hit our spam filter. We've had issues with this recently, especially from @hotmail.* and @live.* addresses. At that point, generally your best bet is ISSUE ME or message both myself and estarra in game that you sent one and try sending again.

Apologies about that. Honestly not sure why this is happening, and I'll talk to the higher ups at IRE about it again.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ianir said:
    Tremula said:
    If you haven't received a response within 3-5 business days, you likely hit our spam filter. We've had issues with this recently, especially from @hotmail.* and @live.* addresses. At that point, generally your best bet is ISSUE ME or message both myself and estarra in game that you sent one and try sending again.

Apologies about that. Honestly not sure why this is happening, and I'll talk to the higher ups at IRE about it again.
    Thank you for the help and the prompt response!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Is there a reason why we don't allow following when someone ascends (only by another demigod of course) to the havens? I find it pretty irritating when you're somewhere that teleportation doesn't get you out to have to get everyone to ascend and refollow to continue. 
  • It's not as if there isn't already ways to sneak non-demis into the havens. Or ways to have a group of demigods follow into the havens.
  • Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.

Does anyone know what could be happening for this to happen? It's been happening to me for the past hour on and off on and off, I'm standing at the Matrix and only talking on a clan.
  • edited March 2018
    Someone could be attacking a loyal of yours, or using dreamweaving on you - Link for instance. 
  • Enya said:
    Someone could be attacking a loyal of yours, or using dreamweaving on you - Link for instance. 
    Maybe it was dreamweaving, then. Only loyal I had was with me at the nexus.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Anita said:
    Enya said:
    Maybe it was dreamweaving, then. Only loyal I had was with me at the nexus.
    people murdering left poteen pets is also a good one to trigger that if memory serves.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • How is the purchasing of a Transplanar Torus handled when you already have a cubix? Just tradein value since it is the same price?
  • Anita said:
    Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.

Does anyone know what could be happening for this to happen? It's been happening to me for the past hour on and off on and off, I'm standing at the Matrix and only talking on a clan.
    Holding a demesne somewhere? I know people mulching trees in your meld triggers masochism. Unsure if realitycheck does the same.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • @Anita I notice your monk right now. Could be a number of defenses that hit people/allies.

Psyment pheromones do it off the top of my head maybe? Maybe some kido stuff as well.
  • Crek said:
    Anita said:
    Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.

Holding a demesne somewhere? I know people mulching trees in your meld triggers masochism. Unsure if realitycheck does the same.

Veyils said:
    @Anita I notice your monk right now. Could be a number of defenses that hit people/allies.

Psyment pheromones do it off the top of my head maybe? Maybe some kido stuff as well.
    I was a bard at the time - no song raised, no loyals other than the custom beastie I have which was with me. It was really weird, because it would go into remission and stay that way for a long time, come back and then go again. And then it just...stopped. No one was doing anything (at least not that I could see) at the Matrix either. It was just really confusing. -- unless of course someone was dreamweaving.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Esoneyuna said:
    How is the purchasing of a Transplanar Torus handled when you already have a cubix? Just tradein value since it is the same price?

(Educated guess)

There's likely no interaction between the two. So far as I know, you can't upgrade a cubix to a torus.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is there more to the quest in Balach than catching frogs and healing the dude, because if there is I can't figure out how to get to the next part and would like some pointers.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Esoneyuna said:
    How is the purchasing of a Transplanar Torus handled when you already have a cubix? Just tradein value since it is the same price?

Pretty sure you can't upgrade given that it is listed under HELP DINGBATS RETIRED - it would pretty much be a work-around, given that people would just buy a cubix then upgrade it.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Tirah said:
    Is there more to the quest in Balach than catching frogs and healing the dude, because if there is I can't figure out how to get to the next part and would like some pointers.
    Once you've healed the one guy he has a quest for you that will (eventually) lead to opening up a way into Duum.
  • Kagato said:
    Esoneyuna said:

Pretty sure you can't upgrade given that it is listed under HELP DINGBATS RETIRED - it would pretty much be a work-around, given that people would just buy a cubix then upgrade it.
    It wouldn't though, because you can only buy a torus when it is cash only, just like the cash only super pyramid now where they give the credits of its value instead of a discount in real money.  I just asked because I don't think the added benefit of 6 fixed rooms are worth 667 credits that I would lose on trading in a cubix.

And before we start a discussion on fairness or entitlement or something, I am perfectly fine if they do keep that policy since obviously it requires some admin intervention. I just wanted the info to determine what I would buy this time around.

• Moi said:
    Tirah said:
    Is there more to the quest in Balach than catching frogs and healing the dude, because if there is I can't figure out how to get to the next part and would like some pointers.
    Once you've healed the one guy he has a quest for you that will (eventually) lead to opening up a way into Duum.
    Everything I tried with him (greetig over and over, keywords) made him tell me to bugger off
  • You have to give him an item from the third mugwump. I forget the exact details.
  • ah thanks, I will give it another shot
  • Any advice on what races are good for an aeromancer?

I haven't played in a long time (like, 5 years) and it seems like a lot has changed. Races are all about the perks now.

Currently I'm a human demigod. I mostly do PvE stuff but will probably partake in PvP from time to time.
  • Trill and Lucdian are your sort of "city races" so you get a little bit of a damage buff from them but its nothing major.

Lucidian with the divine spark arti are very powerful for pvp and also are super nice for having basically free power.

Other than that just pick the race you like they are not that big a deal for min maxing anyway.
  • Thanks. I've been changeself'd to a Lucidian for as long as I can remember anyway, so I'll just make it official.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    If you do plan on PvPing more, furrikin's demi power is extremely valuable to a melder - loboshigaru's regen at demigod and demi+ is also surprisingly good.

• Can you configure the autocuring system on what health/mana/ego percentage it sips health normally?

From the help file on it, it just seems to have scroll/sparkle threshholds + blackout/recklessness percentages.
  • Iawa said:
    Can you configure the autocuring system on what health/mana/ego percentage it sips health normally?

From the help file on it, it just seems to have scroll/sparkle threshholds + blackout/recklessness percentages.
    autocuring modify elixirqueue
  • edited March 2018
    How do you fight the bubble in the Cay? Trying to get the tablet for a quest and I just die to the bubble.