Tradeing curios for credits (Sold)

https://justpaste.it/1i03d

There is the full list of curios I currently possess.  Please message me on here instead of in game however as I only plan to login to handle the trading. 

Edit:
Thanks to Ess and Versalean very much for being generous in their offers. Everything is already Sold.

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited March 2018
    Without sounding in any way rude about it - have you tried using CURIOMARKET SHOW BUY FULFILLABLE to see if anyone is seeking any of the pieces that you have listed already?  If they are (and at a price you are happy with), you can CURIOMARKET FULFIL <order> with <id> PIECE to sell it without needing to organise for both of you to be around at the same time.

EDIT: Also you might want to consider BREAKing the partials you have listed, or doing CURIO SHOW for the partials and pasting what pieces are already in those partials - for all we know it could be 2 pieces or it could be 9.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • This is an entirely new thing to me that did not exist when I last played. And Im not really interested in playing guess work at what is a good price with over 172 curios (more if I break all the partials up...  Also I prefer this method of trading as I get to actually communicate with the person I am trading with over say an automated system (same reason I did all my purchases over Market instead of shops in game funnily enough and why I got to brick and mortar stores for rl purchases on items I can buy in such a manner instead of online)

Also if you need to preface a statement with "Not sounding rude" or any variation thereof  usually makes anything followed by it come off as rude.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited March 2018
    Well, in that case it is a lose/lose situation since depending on the reader, without prior knowledge of what the OP does and doesn't know, the responder can still come off as presumptuous. That is the biggest issue about posting on forums, it becomes a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario. You come off as condescending regardless of positive intention.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Or just say "oops sorry, not intended and I see your point" and move on, lol.