What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• edited February 2019

• So relaxing...
  • Just because I love Inkubus Sukkubus and it is very fitting for me being a Moondancer~

• To get into my feelings late at night, I listen to 808s & Heartbreak

• edited March 2018
    (how doyou make videos appear again? >.<)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6rVJYmQFiY
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    More of the sweet, soul-caressing music of Ivan Torrent.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Anita said:
    (how doyou make videos appear again? >.<)

Use the short link under sharing. It'll look like youtu.be as the address.

REGULAR GNOLL, REGULAR GNOLL!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LuceLuce Fox Populi

I'm not crying. YOU'RE crying. Shut up.
  • Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances

• (either version, I love rn)

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

I mean to be fair I'm listening to the whole soundtrack, because it's awesome. But this one in particular is that delectable kind of visceral that sings to me.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
  • @Vefai Remember what I said ok?! :joy:

<a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • I have been absolutely obsessed with this song recently.

• edited May 2018

• Found another favorite song..

• I recently discovered Gloryhammer and have been listening to Apocalypse 1992 way too much. Special mention to

• What? I've got kids.
  • Good choice, I love the duck song and duck song 2! Also pajanimals at bedtime. Though she prefers classic Two Ronnies sketches at the moment.
  • I quite like these guys and their covers. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."