Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

1100101103105106150

Comments

  • VatulVatul Member Posts: 265 Virtuoso
    edited March 2018
    Tremula said:
    I want to toss raves at members of the Evanescent I've had fun interacting with lately, specifically mentioning non-leaders. @Vatul is great, but there's a different camaraderie with people who aren't expected to have all the answers.

    @Kailanna - You are just fantastic. Whether I'm capable or not, you find ways to turn my rambling thoughts into coherent sentences and roll with them. You bring great insight and are far too modest for your own good.

    @Alexin - I don't know if I was really REALLY high or your character is more literal than I've ever seen, but that was the most fun I've had explaining a religious concept in quite some time. 10/10 would proselytise again.

    @Ophion - I got to design a jodhpuri suit! We had in-character talks about the suit, and it looks so good on your character! You're fine with sharing it with the Order! Honestly, you're my dream client at times.

    @Evanescent - if you aren't on this list, that just means I haven't found you yet. But I will. And it will be sweet and delicious and potentially confusing as balls.
    To clarify, I was speaking to Tremula OOCly about the dynamics of leaders and congregants and how sometimes people avoid the stress of camaraderie for a variety of reasons. Really appreciate the work you've done so far. <3
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    *
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    *
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 7,020 Transcendent
    That's not how I read that anyways; I read it as Tremula saying that you're one of the people who is expected to know all the answers and thus it is a different feeling interacting with you than with other people who are still learning things.
    image
  • VatulVatul Member Posts: 265 Virtuoso
    Xenthos said:
    That's not how I read that anyways; I read it as Tremula saying that you're one of the people who is expected to know all the answers and thus it is a different feeling interacting with you than with other people who are still learning things.
    Yep, I totally misread. Stress of finals is getting to my eyes.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    *
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    *
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • AlexinAlexin Member Posts: 21 Apprentice



    Tremula said:
    I want to toss raves at members of the Evanescent I've had fun interacting with lately, specifically mentioning non-leaders. @Vatul is great, but there's a different camaraderie with people who aren't expected to have all the answers.

    @Kailanna - You are just fantastic. Whether I'm capable or not, you find ways to turn my rambling thoughts into coherent sentences and roll with them. You bring great insight and are far too modest for your own good.

    @Alexin - I don't know if I was really REALLY high or your character is more literal than I've ever seen, but that was the most fun I've had explaining a religious concept in quite some time. 10/10 would proselytise again.

    @Ophion - I got to design a jodhpuri suit! We had in-character talks about the suit, and it looks so good on your character! You're fine with sharing it with the Order! Honestly, you're my dream client at times.

    @Evanescent - if you aren't on this list, that just means I haven't found you yet. But I will. And it will be sweet and delicious and potentially confusing as balls.


    Welll..why can't it be both?  :p   Seriouslah, this was yet another time I had to strain my brain trying to think up answers to your questions.  If that's how you are when you're high, Nil help me when you're sober! ;)   


    P.S. Speaking of, I want double/triple of whatever you were having, heh ha.


  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight Member Posts: 1,316 Transcendent
    Anita said:
    -stuff-

    I just have to chime in and echo anita's sentiment personally. First for @anita and @nelras for our little questing team. It was amazingly fun, can't remember when I was last excited about bashing in hostile environment for so long.

    I need to rave myself for this amazing new area + quests. Like... every mob is amazing, some were so tongue in cheek that I laughed while we were bashing them, others were just plain terrifying to look at ( hello, beastie you're plain scary ). This area is so stunningly made, including all the mobs and everything. And it's the first thing ever where I really felt we were having a group questing experience -and- a major reward. I'm just full of awe for this <3<3<3
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,869 Transcendent
    @Danquik for being my target dummy while I grabbed a bunch of data. Think I found the problems with Necroscream!

    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

    You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!


    image
  • KethaeraKethaera Member Posts: 981 Transcendent
    Overmind Tkegthul, Reigning Cenobite of Ixthiaxa says, "We are impressed, faeling. You have been of much help, and each day we see improvement in Mmakigogotl. Even now he adds his psionic power to our own, what little he has, and so the geomyci in the mines work harder, singing to the gemstones."

    Overmind Tkegthul, Reigning Cenobite of Ixthiaxa says, "An enemy of our village? Very well. Perish, Kethaera."

    Overmind Tkegthul, Reigning Cenobite of Ixthiaxa stares deeply into your eyes. You begin to hear a strange rattling and then feel as if the inside of your head is vigorously shaking up and down.

    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST IXTHIAXA for more information.
    You have completed the Overmind of Ixthiaxa quest!
    You have received the Great Illithoid Prison as a quest reward!
    Overmind Tkegthul, Reigning Cenobite of Ixthiaxa says, "Perhaps with time you will prove yourself worthy of being considered useful."

    Yaaay, finally beat this thing again. But I feel like Tkegthul is all over the place lately.

    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 3,035 Transcendent
    Oh...and @Avurekhos too. Slightly awkward conversations on 1500hp pods are slightly awkward.

    image
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 1,109 Transcendent
    Sounds like fun! I want to do aetherstuffs, but too intimidated by all the new syntax :'(
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 891 Transcendent
    Versalean said:
    Sounds like fun! I want to do aetherstuffs, but too intimidated by all the new syntax :'(
    I would highly recommend learning at least up to Bombard if you'd like to join in with Aetherflares, and anything beyond that to be helpful in other areas whether for flares, or aetherthunting.

    Really, just jump in and ask where you can help, what you can do. Aetherflares isn't just about being in the ship either, you can be ground support with the colossus/beacon/heart things. [I still don't know what I am doing, but just go with it!]
  • NicholoNicholo Member Posts: 48 Adept
    REPORT #1849

    WOO. SO MUCH FOR THIS NON-COM LIFESTYLE. THAT was short-lived.

     

    BETTER STANCE THEM LEGS.

  • SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 1,155 Mythical
    @Kalikai thanks for the thing you did in the message you sent!
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
  • RasvinRasvin Member Posts: 44 Apprentice
    @Steingrim and @Malarious thank you for taking me under your wing and showing me some of the ropes. @Steingrim super thanks to you. You know what for. There are also a few other amazing Gaudis that I can't tag that have been absolutely awesome. 

    @Kalikai is superb. 
  • SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 1,155 Mythical
    Thanks for all the changes to Path. Would those be abled or disabled for next years' seal competitions? 
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
  • SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 1,155 Mythical
    Rasvin said:
    @Steingrim and @Malarious thank you for taking me under your wing and showing me some of the ropes. @Steingrim super thanks to you. You know what for. There are also a few other amazing Gaudis that I can't tag that have been absolutely awesome. 

    @Kalikai is superb. 
    @Rasvin, you're one of those who makes the effort of trying to help well worth it!

    I'd like to thank all the people I see helping in Gaudi. I can't think of anyone in the City that I haven't seen make an effort in the last month!
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
  • JaspetJaspet Member Posts: 75 Capable
    edited March 2018
    Steingrim said:
    Thanks for all the changes to Path. Would those be abled or disabled for next years' seal competitions? 
    I agree, the changes to pathfinding are awesome.

    Would it be possible to add an explicit flag to NOT use *bix travel for pathfinding? I can imagine a situation during events where the bix rooms are camped, and I want to find a path 'the long way'. Even something like 'PATH SHORTEST 11111 NOBIX' would be okay with me.
  • MrakMrak Member Posts: 232 Master
    Jaspet said:
    Steingrim said:
    Thanks for all the changes to Path. Would those be abled or disabled for next years' seal competitions? 
    I agree, the changes to pathfinding are awesome.

    Would it be possible to add an explicit flag to NOT use *bix travel for pathfinding? I can imagine a situation during events where the bix rooms are camped, and I want to find a path 'the long way'. Even something like 'PATH SHORTEST 11111 NOBIX' would be okay with me.
    Related to this, using bubblixes is definitely going to get people killed, since the bubblix room is often camped with nature discs. If you can't already, it would be nice if you could lock areas (i.e. all bubbles, Icewynd Plains, etc.).

    Also, it seems weird that I can "path track 7330" from Mag but can't "path track cavechaos".
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight Member Posts: 1,316 Transcendent
    Raves for @Isune, for continuing to be an awesome divine, even though difficult RP avenues <3
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 1,109 Transcendent
    Raves for a bane promo WHUT WHUT. Gon get my spin on bru!! <3 
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,454 Transcendent
    In before someone ruins it somehow
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 7,020 Transcendent
    Your helpedit submission for 'THE FAELING RACE' has been approved and implemented!
    image
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,645 Transcendent
    Raves to @Estarra, @Avurekhos, and @Danquik for the hard work I've seen going in to making Nihilism look like an awful lot of fun. Going to form Voltron.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

    Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
Sign In or Register to comment.