QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Moi said:
    (At the Ravenwood)

Pantoprazele arrives from the west.

You incline your head politely to those around you.

Rootweir Pantoprazele says, "Wrong turn!"

Rootweir Pantoprazele says, "Sorry."

You say, "Quite possibly."

You give a blackthorn berry scone with clotted cream to Rootweir Pantoprazele.

You wave goodbye at Pantoprazele.

Rootweir Pantoprazele says, "Thank you."

Pantoprazele disappears in a flash of light, teleporting by the power of the Gods.

Automatic nickname: Protonix.
  • Tylwyth said:

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Announce me, please."

Awestruck, Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer fumbles and almost drops his clipboard.

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the Ascension Gala the resplendent Lord Xynthin, Usurper of the Threshold Abyss, Ascended God of the Forest Commune formerly known as Glomdoring, Destroyer of Realities."

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer glances askance at his clipboard.

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Err..."

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer coughs softly.

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the resp-."

Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer leans back towards the entryway and enters into a heated discussion with some of the bodyguards and then turns back to those gathered.

With exasperation, Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Look, we went over this two Gala's ago, you can't just come in demanding... okay fine. Have it your way."

Swallowing hard, Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer exclaims, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the IMPATIENT Lordling Xenthos of Glomdoring, possibly, depending on which timeline you ascribe to, accompanied by some feral monstrosity of a steed. Oh Nil, someone take this thing away from here!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tee Hee!

Wish I attended this now just to poke fun at @Xenthos then retired. Oh well What is life without regrets?  xD

• A fuzzy spider's eyes bug out of its head at you in wonder.

A fuzzy spider says to you, "You know what? Glomdoring was a terrible idea, what was I thinking?
    Anyway, have you heard about the wonders of Magnagora..."

A fuzzy spider shoots out of the room on a silken string.
  • Malarious tells you, "I hope you also enjoyed your brief visit to Gaudiguch."

You tell Drunken Master Kalas Malarious, Revelling Rascal, "It is certainly an interesting place."

Malarious tells you, "Any effects of inhaling unexpected substances should wear off within a few minutes given your exposure time."

@Malarious. Best guy to help kill Marani.

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

Pointing a fat finger at you, the Dread Judge of Libra proclaims, "You betrayed the law!"

*twitches uncomfortably*

Why do you have to remind me that awful film exists?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Karlach said:

It's like you forgot you're in an alien hellscape that's meant to drive you insane.
  • edited March 2018
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/qzW2MdcQ

HALLIFAXIAN PEST CONTROL DO NOT GET PAID ENOUGH. @Shonjir

Vivet said:
    Karlach said:

It's like you forgot you're in an alien hellscape that's meant to drive you insane.
    My character insane, not me.

Instead I'm resisting temptation to channel my inner Armond Assante and yell "LUUHHHHHHH!" at my screen in response.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Better that one than the newer one. Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Old one nailed Megacity One, New one nailed Judge Dredd. Now we just need to combine the two

Shaddus said:
    Better that one than the newer one. Just saying.
    Heresy, the Karl Urban one is awesome.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Bonus pastor deglubere gregem scit.

<3 I love Magnagora so much. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Aeldra said:
    You say to @Lilyin, "I don't want our family to be a family of puns, though."

No jokes on kinfolks? No wordplay in the house? Keeping it... in-hart?
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Aeldra said:
    You say to @Lilyin, "I don't want our family to be a family of puns, though."
    Lilyin says, "So....is that a no to the Outdoor family."
    Lilyin says, "Because we're SERENWILDERS and DOORS."
    Lilyin cackles hellishly.

puns everywhere.
    I make door puns at any chance I get. I have a problem 
    It's adoorable so long as you aren't a knob about it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Where's Gero when you actually need him.
  • Shaddus said:
    Where's Gero when you actually need him.
    At an AA meeting
  • Sarrasri said:
    Completely out of context, but...

(Guardians of the Hunt): @Charune says, "I am not a growing young girl, My Arrow."
    Remember to eat your broccoli, My Arrow.
  • Crek said:
    "Crowman!" sings Yendor, making eerie sounds with a black ash lute.

"AAAHHHHH!" sings Yendor, playing a jittering tune on a black ash lute.

(The Shadow Kindred): You say, "Oh god."

"Fighter of the Stagman!" sings Yendor, gracefully playing a black ash lute with dark notes.

"AAAHHHHH!" sings Yendor, while shadows swarm over a black ash lute as it plays a creepy melody.

"Champion of the Night!" sings Yendor, as a black ash lute plays notes that cut through the air like knives.

"AAAHHHHH!" sings Yendor, playing a black ash lute with screeching and sharp tones.

"You're a master of kata..." sings Yendor, making a black ash lute cry out with haunting notes.

"And deathship for everyone!" sings Yendor, while a black ash lute freezes the blood with crooning notes.

"Crowman!!" sings Yendor, playing a black ash lute with skittering, venomous tunes.

Image result for nightman
    @Crek I'm disappointed you didn't photoshop a crow head onto that pic