Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• Karlach said:
    I know the insanity argument has been done to death, but sitting afk in a manse for 8 hours to clear sanity is not what I'd consider engaging gameplay.
    Maybe we can get a quest to actively reduce insanity for some engaged gameplay? At least to some or a more manageable degree?
  • Karlach said:
    I know the insanity argument has been done to death, but sitting afk in a manse for 8 hours to clear sanity is not what I'd consider engaging gameplay.
    There's a wonderitem for that! :>
  • I'd like to sincerely apologize to all the people I've fell asleep at the keyboard on, I swear it's because I work a lot and not because you're boring. ):
  • Versalean said:
    Karlach said:
    There's a wonderitem for that! :>
    :     ^)
  • Nicholo said:
    Karlach said:
    Maybe we can get a quest to actively reduce insanity for some engaged gameplay? At least to some or a more manageable degree?
    I love this idea. I mean, I love quests, but it's still a great idea.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Make it an honours quest.

(S)He successfully completed rehabilitation within the Asylum.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Does wonderwings actively reduce insanity? Or does it reduce gain on specific spheres?
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Nicholo said:
    Does wonderwings actively reduce insanity? Or does it reduce gain on specific spheres?
    As I understand it, it reduces gain on the spheres you have, much like the circlet does reduce gain. Won't help you lose insanity you already have.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Wakabi Wondermask speeds up insanity leaving the body, no?
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• the WonderBrazier is the insanity curing wonderitem (19. Boil - Activates once per weave to cure yourself of drunkenness and a large amount of insanity out of combat.)

Both is true actually. Brazier cures, wakabi mask speeds up recovery ( by 30ish % I seem to recall )
  • Assuming it's not the April Fools joke, inb4 someone misuses HELPEDIT
  • Nicholo said:
    Karlach said:
    Or this might already exist? Since.... November?  B)
  • Isune said:
    Nicholo said:
    Karlach said:
    o o p s. 

Sooo it does. And I've done it, which is worse that I forgot about it. Even more worse that I forgot about it and it being the BIG event. Gah. 
    Face, meet palm. 
  • Moi said:
    Requires divine confirmation for every change.
    That makes me feel a lot better, I was concerned at first because t his is a Nice Thing and we have people who don't want us to have those
  • Isune said:
    Nicholo said:
    Karlach said:
    Well... some of us only started playing again since January! 

(Actually glad there's a good reason I didn't know this)
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Karlach said:
    Mobs with large health pools and crit/damage shift immunity should not be given leech attacks in their moveset.

Looking at you, Fiskon.
    To put some context into this. With demi+ breath procs, fireball candy and a falcon scarf.

14:59:42:785 start time
    15:10:58:900 kill time.

Still, managed to get the damn quest done, huzzah. I don't have to worry for another 6 months.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Karlach said:
    Karlach said:
    Mobs with large health pools and crit/damage shift immunity should not be given leech attacks in their moveset.

Looking at you, Fiskon.
    To put some context into this. With demi+ breath procs, fireball candy and a falcon scarf.

Still, managed to get the damn quest done, huzzah. I don't have to worry for another 6 months.
    For what it's worth, pure divinus attacks make it significantly faster I noticed. I couldn't make a dent into dear Fiskon with tahto, but wonderwand did rip it apart fairly quickly. Might needs another weakness or two, that one.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Aeldra said:
    Karlach said:
    Karlach said:

Looking at you, Fiskon.

For what it's worth, pure divinus attacks make it significantly faster I noticed. I couldn't make a dent into dear Fiskon with tahto, but wonderwand did rip it apart fairly quickly. Might needs another weakness or two, that one.
    That was with a Divinus whip, I just stacked the extra abilities on top because free damage > no damage.

The weakness matches that of parasites, the issue is the leech does silly amounts of selfheal.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

huh ? I don't know, for me, fiskon didn't stick out much in comparison to the others, except he was the one where I realized that kata attacks won't do anything for it. Maybe I just got lucky with the heals ? I'll review my log of the fiskon fight when I get home. In any case I agree, self healing + non-crit is kinda tough for a quest mob to have.
  • When I tried the first time (and failed because node went byebye and RL stuff), I was standing there for 15 minutes hitting him with no progress.
    I never thought that in-game decisions should be hard, but hell is this one being on my mind a lot. I can't decide D: I end up wanting something else every other day.
  • Aeldra said:
    I never thought that in-game decisions should be hard, but hell is this one being on my mind a lot. I can't decide D: I end up wanting something else every other day.
    I know that feeling.
  • Aeldra said:
    I know the situation is super rough, but knowing Aeldra, I think it's an awesome chapter in her story no matter what you ultimately do.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I think I have a drama headache.