Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited April 2018
    I realized that Britney Spears is a member of @Czixi 's Order.

Extra validating in my decision. <--- it's a link
  • The sound of music rises across the Hifarae Highlands as the spirit warriors prepare to sing.

Finally... complicated quest.

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ALL THESE WEEKS OF RP PAID OFF.

YEARS-OLD ALLIANCE IS NOW BREAKING! \o/
  • edited April 2018
    That alliance was getting old anyway. Time to set it free. Nothing against Hallifax, I just like it when politics change.

Wildnodes was so chaotic, but fun.

Edit: Nothing against Magnagora either, there's a bunch of people there I like. RP and whatnot.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Other than immediately getting wonderbrazier purified as soon as I finally got back into combat after months of not PKing, I think it went well.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Oh hi there Equinox. Long time no see.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Nicholo said:
    ALL THESE WEEKS OF RP PAID OFF.

YEARS-OLD ALLIANCE IS NOW BREAKING! \o/
    aww :( I liked that alliance. Not looking forward to the changes, RP wise. But well, you reap what you sow ;)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Come on Iron Hart

#IronHart2k18
  • Lilyin! said:
    Come on Iron Hart

#IronHart2k18
    Wow, way to leave Hallifax out of the name. :(
  • Nicholo said:
    Lilyin! said:
    Come on Iron Hart

#IronHart2k18
    Wow, way to leave Hallifax out of the name. :(
    #ScienceyIronHart2k18
  • Yay, revolts! Debating! @Shango, you're really tough.
  • @Estarra thank you for fixing my mess up!
  • I really love the web client so much especially when my laptop spazzed out and I have to play on my iPad or gaming console. Tysm for making it better than it was a few years ago
  • @Ejderha for all the things, and monk help!
    @Nicholo also with monk help :):smile:

Still a LOT more learning to do, but some of it's starting to make sense now! 

• Those sneaky little moments of amusement for me over the last few days from tells/Megalith/Revolts: 

@Kailanna
    @Doman
    @Tylwyth
    @Lleuke

<3
  • edited April 2018
    Flavour Rave of the day: You have to be a Monk to compete for Credit prizes in the Greathunt, unless you pull a 48 hour all nighter.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited April 2018
    Yendor was a Harbinger when you shouted that last night, I checked.  And I am positive I could do pretty well with my wonderwand and absurd crit rate (if I was not traveling) no matter what my class is.

Edit: Also the Death resolution.  So many ways to make NPC murder happen swiftly!
  • Basically be monk, invest more time, or have substantial bashing artifacts.

That said, my bashing areas were basically empty last night during the hour that I bashed, which surprised me given the credit rewards.
  • Xiluym said:
    Flavour Rave of the day: You have to be a Monk to compete for Credit prizes in the Greathunt, unless you pull a 48 hour all nighter.
    Not sure if Flavour Rave or rant.
  • Jaspet said:
    Basically be monk, invest more time, or have substantial bashing artifacts.

That said, my bashing areas were basically empty last night during the hour that I bashed, which surprised me given the credit rewards.
    This, 100%. I won't be sacrificing sleep or my marriage over this one.