Feyranti Expansion

Exactly what it sounds like! Nef and I are looking for kids. We're both around 350, so the age range is actually larger than normal.

I'm really bad about doing this IC and I've never been all that aggressive at gathering children, so I figured this would be a nice way to wade through the waters. I'd prefer it if you were Magnagoran, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case. That said, a Magnagoran would be vastly preferred to, say, a Celestian. If you have a wonderful idea for some sort of family RP, however, I'm generally up for a lot of things. Although, maybe joining the family can be your excuse to finally move to Mag and embrace your noble Viscanti heritage. :D

Otherwise, I'm just looking for active, wonderful people to expand and continue to fortify this awesome Greathouse. Contact me if interested. 

Edit: Various updates.
(Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."

Comments

• Baww :( Nobody likes Taurians...
  • Something I always liked about Viscanti were their hodgepodge nature and overall uniqueness. They're made up of the other species, so you can have more traditional demonic or dracnari-based Viscanti like the Feyranti tend to be, but you can also have a mugwumpi-based one like Rideta is. She's considered a bit ugly though. :/

The point is, outside of the game race mechanics like enrage et al, you can still have those big Taurian features if you want as a Viscanti!

Not that Nef and I were already plotting on how to brainwash you into Viscanti greatness or anything...  >:)
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • 10/10 good people to RP with. Would recommend. 

• After a bit of talk and back and forth, the need to be a Viscanti isn't set in stone. Any race would do!

You're missing out, though!
  • Maybeconvincedtoracechange.
  • edited April 2018
    Because this worked out well for me and because the title is still accurate. 

Mairin and @Avurekhos are seeking more spawnlings to brainwash. 

Mai is only about 70-80 or so age-range shouldn't be too big of an issue, Magnagorans are preferred but not required (Could make for some great RP), Viscanti is a bonus but also not required, otherwise we're pretty cool with a lot of things (none enemied to Mag though...that would be a bummer)

Feel free to hit me up here or message me or find me IG.
  • Wait one of you need to be my spouse instead of my sibling
  • Giving this a bit of a bump up :)
  • This is still accurate :)
  • I've updated the original posting a bit. Come one, come all, to the Feyranti. Several generations to choose from. :)
  • I would be interested.