Lack of Things To Do

Lusternia to me is about three things: Events, PvP, and RP. I have come to a point where Rasvin is going to just start purchasing things to better prepare for combat that rarely happens. When events happen, they are great in Lusternia. The lore is amazing. However, what are the day to day activities? What is it that when you reach Demi that you strive for? Is it VA? Is it getting more power for your city? I feel like it's only to build a high score. I would love to see more meaningful PvE content. I would love to see more PvP. It has been touched on that randomized events that trigger once ever so often causes issues for players that can't log in at all times. I understand scheduled events have their own issues. However, before I drop (what I consider to be) a considerable amount of money on a game then I do not want to be bored. I feel like Rasvin is just sitting around. I feel like most PvP is going to be either felt to be a nuisance or one side will have the other side by numbers. Is it me? Is it balance? Is it lack of events? Is it lack of player involvement? Is it the sting of death hurts too much? 

Comments

• The entire city of Celest (for what that's worth) agrees.
  • Deichtine said:
    PVP wise don't be afraid to just go and raid by yourself to start some fun.
    I think this is literally my issue.

• Rasvin said:
    Deichtine said:
    PVP wise don't be afraid to just go and raid by yourself to start some fun.
    I think this is literally my issue.

Just go for it. If your sitting about wanting to fight just go meld up an enemy cities cosmic plan and start bashing. Worst case you get rushed by a big group and die but even then you learn a bit of a lesson in how to try and survive longer against a massive group :D
  • And backup is only a deathsight away  ;)
  • There is a cost, however, for getting into pvp and that is death. You are GOING to die. It is GOING to happen. Probably a lot starting out. But if you work on it and put time and effort in, you will notice yourself dying less and killing/pulling off assists more. It's okay to be nervous about PVP and it's TOTALLY okay to die.