The Tree of Black Mist

A mass of chirping rises in the air in the distance, and a pulse of cheer fills you with a sudden
joy as the birdsong amasses.

You have emoted: Sibirn cracks open an eye, squinting as he listens intently.

Vefai hums a happy tune.

Arien hums softly as she plucks at the lyre further, the sweet keen of her voice chiming out through
the peaceful birdsong.

The birdsong quickly is revealed to be panicked fear, the small creatures awakened en masse from
their nested sleep by a black mist. A massive cloud of sparrows is chased quickly by a black mist
overhead, each threatening to blot out the moon's crescent as they float through the sky as an
aerial ballet. Feelings of both childlike joy and panicked fear psychically pass through you from
each of the parties, as if you cannot help the empathic link between them, as you helplessly watch
from below.

You have emoted: Sibirn's eyes snap open as he jumps up to his feet, looking around intently.

"Uhh..." stalls Vefai.

Vefai raises the hood on moon-pale gossamer robes.

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Looks like it's show time."

(Serenwilde): You say, "The forest is threatened. Gather."

The mist suddenly breaks off from the sparrows, allowing them a retreat as it quickly drifts toward
the Mother Moonhart.

(Serenwilde): Everiine says, "Where is the threat located? I cannot spot it from the sky."

Seniit the Manipulator appears in a burst of black mist.

You raise your hand in greeting to Seniit the Manipulator and say "Hi!"

(Serenwilde): Udilya says, "It's headed for the moonheart."

Arien's fingers still as the ancestors behind her follow her gaze to the heavens, swirling with an
ancient pall of their own mists.

(Serenwilde): Vefai says, "He's at the Moonhart."

Vefai doffs the hood of moon-pale gossamer robes to Seniit the Manipulator.

Everiine descends from above.

Smiling widely, you exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "Hello friend!"

With a flourish, Everiine draws a silver Warrior Spirit rapier from a totemic scabbard.
With a flourish, Everiine draws a silver Warrior Spirit rapier from a totemic scabbard.

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Again, gonna play diplomatic in this."

A frost hag says, "Hail, child of the forest."

Everiine blinks.

With a flourish, Everiine slips a silver Warrior Spirit rapier into a totemic scabbard.
With a flourish, Everiine slips a silver Warrior Spirit rapier into a totemic scabbard.

Inclining her head gently, Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says, "To Seniit Greetings,
Seniit. I tried to comfort you earlier, but you had gone."

The Moonhart Mother Tree.
Black mist skitters around the drawn out form of
Seniit the Manipulator, a serene smile upon his face.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says to Seniit the Manipulator, "It has been a
little while since we've seen your presence here in "The Pillars" as you call it. To what do we owe
the honor of your visit?"

You say, "Is friend from before! Was confused, because black steam."

Seniit the Manipulator laughs joyously, a smile wide on his face with teeth bared. He speaks with
great mirth, "Those small things are fun. I quite enjoy that game. What are they called? They are as
new as you are."

Arien smiles softly.

Nodding quickly, you exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "They are flying thingies! Birds! I try to
catch them too, but they run through the air faster!"

Everiine fans his wings slowly, keeping them in continual motion.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "They sing many songs,
and are sacred to the land here. They are called sparrows."

Udilya perches upon a branch nearby, her hands folded in her lap.

You have emoted: Sibirn frowns thoughtfully, before whispering to himself to remember, "Spare arrows
. Weird name for birds."

You shrug helplessly.

Seniit the Manipulator nods at you in agreement. "Birds! Sparrows!" He turns his head to Everiine,
bones audibly cracking in his neck as he does so. "Are you a sparrow too?"

Her eyes sweeping downward in a flutter of lashes, Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart
murmurs to you, "It is a type of bird."

Inclining his head, Landspeaker Everiine Silvermoon the Wise, Centaur Brother says, "Sparrows can
sing beautiful songs. I... less so. That would lead me to conclude that I am not a sparrow."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask casually withdraws a note from his leathers and reads it before tucking it
back in its place with a smile.

Vefai pats Everiine in a friendly manner.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "Perhaps you should practice, I bet in
time you could sing beautiful songs."

Vefai ponders Seniit the Manipulator thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

Her head tilting curiously as her verdant eyes rest on the half-formed, Waldgeist Arien Myeras,
Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "He is a trill, a shard of an Elder long past.
You have a body now. When did you decide about that?"

Clouded mist swirls around the gaunt form of Seniit the Manipulator, clinging to rickety almost
translucent skin and equally pale hair. Piercing amethyst eyes peer our from underneath his deeply
furrowed brow, actively assessing the scenery around himself. An almost constant smile appears on
his thin, pale lips, perhaps in such a way that could be described as serene. Several odd growths
form along his spine, fleshy bonespurs upon which tumours seem to form.
Seniit the Manipulator almost glows with nearly god-like power.

You have emoted: Sibirn's face lights up as he grins widely, admiring Seniit the Manipulator's form.
He happily exclaims, "Ooooh! Does that mean you found a home? We are always looking for new
friends!"

Seniit the Manipulator places his hand consolingly on Everiine's shoulder. "There there, I am sure
your songs are beautiful."

Tilting his head curiously, Seniit the Manipulator says to Arien, "Decide about what?"

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "When I saw you last..
.Well, you were a rather adorable ball of mist. Now you have more of a form."

Everiine shudders, trying to dispel the vision before his eyes; but he remains silent.

You exclaim to Arien, "He may have found the portal!"

Vefai wraps a comforting arm around Everiine.

(The Serenade): You say, "Seniit the Manipulator has stepped out of the Portal of Fates, starting
his new life in Lusternia."

Seniit the Manipulator exclaims, "Oh. Yes. You mean my mistie!"

Vefai's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

(The Serenade): You say, "Happens to the best of us. You are a happy little soul mist, then POOF!
Body."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "Yes, last time you were here you showed
us your misties. You were able to manipulate their essence."

Arien turns her gaze to Everiine once, but smiles gently as she remains attentively leaning toward
Seniit the Manipulator. "I am glad you have come to visit us again," she intones with her feathery
soft voice.

You have emoted: Sibirn nods quickly, grinning happily at Seniit the Manipulator. "Does this mean
you found your home?!"

Seniit the Manipulator smiles at Udilya and Vefai. With a smile, he speaks simply, "You can simply
ask you know. Though I have said as much, I seek home and family. I have found my home once more."
He seems to frown slightly for once, "and though I wish my brothers and sisters were here, you all
seem to be good family. Still, I miss them."

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Everiine, "Are you quite alright, Landspeaker?"

Arien nods her head at Seniit the Manipulator.

You have emoted: Sibirn nods solemnly, his expression taking on a sombre tone, before quickly being
overriden by his natural enthusiasm. "So you did find new home?! Can we visit?"

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says to you, "He wishes to call the Serenwilde
home."

Smiling widely once more, Seniit the Manipulator exclaims to you, "This is home! The pillars!"

Vefai nods her head at you.

Vefai nods her head emphatically.

Sweetie Pie, Udilya Solwen, Lady Of The Orchids says to Seniit the Manipulator, "I am sorry, I was
afraid to ask many questions since I have been awake for some time."

Sweetie Pie, Udilya Solwen, Lady Of The Orchids says, "Away even."

Vefai pats Udilya in a friendly manner.

Everiine gives Arien a terse nod and purses his lips.

Grinning widely as he throws his arms wide, you exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "Welcome home
friend!"

Arien's verdant eyes sweep over Everiine, and with a pause she offers a slight smile.

(Serenwilde): You say, "Please note that new friend Seniit is friend, not foe, not food. Small taste
only, if followed by welcome hug."

You have emoted: Sibirn nods solemnly.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart whispers to Seniit the Manipulator, "I believe the
tae'dae wishes for you to hug him."

Seniit the Manipulator casts his arms open and throws an embrace around you, wrapping his arms
around you carefully and without claws.

The creature above eats through the multi-coloured sky, and acidic black rains down upon you. The
pillars burn, the colours fade. Your vision returns to normal. All is well.

The corners of Udilya's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

You have emoted: Sibirn blinks, eyes widening in fear as he turns to look down at Seniit the
Manipulator within his arms.

Sweetie Pie, Udilya Solwen, Lady Of The Orchids smiles and says to Seniit the Manipulator, "We are
most glad to have you here."

Arien's melodic voice sings into your mind, "Steady bear! Remember, he is friend."

You have emoted: Sibirn takes a step back, smiling feebly at Seniit the Manipulator as he tries to
keep his composure. "It is good of you to be here, friend. We welcome you."

Seniit the Manipulator smiles widely, arms outstretched. "Does anybody else wish a hug?"

Vefai looks about herself, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

You say, "Oh that is quite all right friend! I am an expert hugger, I am sure no.. one.. else.. uh."

Sweetie Pie, Udilya Solwen, Lady Of The Orchids smiles and says, "Oh, I live on hugs."

Arien nods shyly, and steps forward on her curved legs toward Seniit the Manipulator to embrace him
entirely.

You have emoted: Sibirn makes frantic motions behind Seniit the Manipulator's back.

Seniit the Manipulator returns Arien's embrace wholeheartedly, smiling widely.

Udilya flits down from her perch, shyly moving forward to embrace Seniit the Manipulator.

Arien withdraws with lucid eyes flickering up to Seniit the Manipulator as the faeling falls in to
meet the embrace, her eyes lock with his own as with tentative curiosity. She does not move far away
from him, the ancestors around her swirling from her to the roots of the tree.

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "IM HERE."

Xiluym shakes his head.

Haghan enters from the up, emanating an aura of immense power.

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says, "I sleep for half a day, and the Forest is all
of the suddenly threatened."

You say, "One moment! Need to go check on something."

Xiluym chuckles long and heartily.

Vefai greets Haghan with a sincere smile.

Kneeling humbly, you press your palms together before you and close your eyes momentarily as you
pray devoutly to Charune, Lord of the Hunt, "I have never spoken to you before, Big Friend, but we
need Your help. We have welcomed a new friend to the forest, and at his embrace visions of our
destruction have awoken. I cannot stop him, and I am afraid I cannot stop the others before it is
too late. Please, I beg of You, lend us Your strength.".

You have reached your destination.
The Moonhart Mother Tree.

Her smile brilliant and pearly, Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Haghan, "Nothing
is wrong, friend. We are merely welcoming Seniit here."

With several beats of her wings, Udilya alights upon Xiluym's shoulder.

You say, "Candy!"

Seniit the Manipulator looks at you blankly. Apparently it isn't intelligent enough to realize what
a great treasure you are trying to bestow upon it.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Ah, hello."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies smiles and says, "There is no threat among
friends who can share hugs."

Seniit the Manipulator returns each of the hugs, then floats backward, frowning slightly.

With a flourish, Xiluym slips a twin bladed katana into a knight's scabbard of ruby flames.

With a flourish, Xiluym draws a shimmering greatsword with a sapphire inlaid leather hilt from a low
-slung back scabbard.

(The Serenade): You say, "Heh, can't give stuff to Seniit."

You drop a seafoam green heart-shaped candy.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Don't worry, we won't
hurt you. Now that you are sure you are home, we would like to know more about you. That way, we can
be better friends."

Vefai nods her head at Arien, showing her acceptance.

You give a hot pink heart-shaped candy to Landspeaker Everiine Silvermoon the Wise, Centaur Brother.
You give a scarlet heart-shaped candy to Sweetie Pie, Udilya Solwen, Lady Of The Orchids.
You give a gold heart-shaped candy to White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue.
You give a neon yellow heart-shaped candy to Haghan Eli'Silar.
You give a pitch black heart-shaped candy to Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies.

[OOC]: You can probably give stuff to him now.

You give a hot pink heart-shaped candy to Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart.

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says, "I'm still unsure about that friend or foe part.
. but I can at least stay my blade for... peaceful negotiations."

Xiluym's jowls turn upwards at the corners, mischievously showing his canines as he grins.

You give a rainbow heart-shaped candy to Seniit the Manipulator.

Vefai thanks you profusely.

Grinning widely, you exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "Candy!"

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "LOOOL."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "[OOC]: You can probably give stuff to him now."

(The Serenade): You say, "Thanks admin!"

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "[OOC]: Disregard. Wrong person."

(The Serenade): You say, "Shhh Xiluym."

Vefai nibbles on a pitch black heart-shaped candy.

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Ha ha ha!"

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Alright.. semi-conscious for 5 minutes while i quick shower my sweaty
run away."

(The Serenade): You say, "Go quick!"

Vefai stumbles and pokes herself in the eye.

Vefai glances askance.

Seniit the Manipulator says to Xiluym, "I appreciate your restraint and hope to show you I am not
whatever you think I might be."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Though if you formed such an opinion so quickly, I suppose that is
unlikely."

The very tips of Everiine's wings brush the ground as he repositions his moving feathers.

You say to Seniit the Manipulator, "He is warrior! We clean weapons often."

You have emoted: Sibirn nods sagely, indicating his own sheathed mighty waraxe.

Reciting from rote memory, you say, "We stab with pointy, slice with sharpy, and we NEVER use axe
during influencing."

Everiine raises an eyebrow at you.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says to Seniit the Manipulator, "I think we're
all very curious about who you are, and what, if anything, you mean to the Serenwilde."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "And never eat those we call friends.."

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "As Sibirn has said,
friend not foe." She nods to Vefai, "Aye, I asked earlier but Xiluym arrived."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says to you, "I should hope that a warrior of the Serenwilde is more that
."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "But what if said friends are made of honey,,."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "I want to see one of his mists that he manipulates!"

Tall, pale and strapping, Adasser stands proudly with the armaments befitting his station as the
personal bodyguard for the Maiden of the Moonhart. His knife-slender ears cut through his long,
blond hair that frames his face and down toward his back; his brows keep the same golden hue, and
beneath them are a pair of eyes, so icy in hue they look like Moon Lake frozen over. His face is a
handsome one, possessing sharp cheekbones and pointed, chiseled jaw. At the juncture of Adasser's
right wrist and hand, a jagged red stripe zigzags against the back of his palm. He is wearing a
smartly-cut leather armour embroidered with red clawmarks, an antlered, fox-furred skullcap, a heavy,
winter mantle of sewn pelts, two elegant vine-wrapped scabbards, a chervil sprig encased in a glass
pendant, and a jade and emerald frogge.
Adasser, Wolverine's Mask looks to be crushingly strong.

(The Serenade): Arien says, "That's already happened. I'm wanting to know more about him."

Vefai glances askance at Haghan.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "The Honey-Golem of Tolborolla, one of the greatest of the Tae'dae Tragedies
."

Seniit the Manipulator says to Vefai, "I am indeed curious what the Serenwilde is myself. It seems
to have sprung up in the Pillars in my absence. I do hope it could be family."

Vefai nods her head emphatically.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Why don't we share back
and forth some of our stories?"

Reciting proudly, you exclaim to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "Oh, much more! Friend is taste, not eat
. Food is eat. Foe is eat, THEN kill!"

Frowning, you say, "Wait.. I got that wrong.."

(The Serenade): Minkahmet (from the Aetherways) says, "So Seniit reappeared?"

(The Serenade): You say, "Yes."

(The Serenade): You say, "At moonhart."

(The Serenade): Minkahmet (from the Aetherways) says, "Good good-I'll take a look."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Wow..Sibirn."

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "The tae'dae is quite
zealous."

Spinning pink cherry blossom petals swirl in from the up, dancing playfully in joyous anticipation
as Minkahmet emerges from their midst.

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask glances askance.

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Beep boop."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "As for who I am, I am one of the five who was born here, made by
Mother and given will by the Son."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Which is why I am so confused as to what you are."

Arien smiles softly.

Everiine nods his feathered head at Adasser, Wolverine's Mask.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Ah, that's a bit complicated in those terms."

A large wyvern with pale leather wings trots in with head high, butting Xiluym gently with his head.

With a flourish, Xiluym slips a shimmering greatsword with a sapphire inlaid leather hilt into a low
-slung back scabbard.

Xiluym lopes around Seniit the Manipulator in a tight circle, sniffing at him alertly.

With a growing smile, Seniit the Manipulator says, "I would also ask how you got here, but part of
me feels that would be quite rude. It also does not matter - you are here, so we can be family."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "'In short, there we many others, born on many worlds, and here, they built
great works."

Xiluym snuggles up close to Udilya, looking happy and content.

Udilya inches bashfully over to Xiluym and nuzzles him tenderly.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Others somewhat like you, born of worlds in the void, Creches we call them
at times,."

Xiluym ponders the situation.

Eyes alight with cold dark fire, you say to Seniit the Manipulator, "This one is ice, formed from
the shard of the Great Bear, birthed under the auspices of the Cold One, wielder of the axe. This
one travelled far, swam deep, and ran long to arrive at the pillars."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "But when beings from beyond the void came to threaten the world, many died."

The fire dying as he grins broadly, you exclaim, "I am fluffy bear of forest!"

Xiluym glances wryly at you and hides a grin behind his massive paw.

Xiluym takes some wood and lights it with his a tiny firebreathing salamander, causing it to erupt
into a soothing fire.

Xiluym stokes the campfire and adds another piece of wood to the flame.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "So the elders sharded.. they split into many parts, both of the world and of
the gods.. and these parts could endure."

Comments

• The warmth of the merry campfire drains away your tensions and worries.

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says, "Might as well have a bonfire to keep warm and
    cozy."

The warmth of the merry campfire drains away your tensions and worries.

(The Serenade): You say, "Try to keep the spam down please."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "So a great on, born as you are Tae, became many smaller ones.. such as
    myself and Sibrin here,."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Not spam. Putting wood in the fire so it doesn't smolder right away."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, ":P."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "It was only 10."

(The Serenade): Minkahmet says, "Besides, Xiluym's doing fine."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "For the moment >.>."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "I could get.. bloodthirsty.."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "There there, Xil."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, ">_>."

(The Serenade): Minkahmet says, "I hardly believe that'll be the case with you :p."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "<_<."

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Does this make a bit of
    sense? You must have been gone for such a long time."

Seniit the Manipulator ponders as he listens to Haghan, before speaking, "So you are like my misties
    , but without a me."

Xiluym smirks.

Arien ponders the situation.

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "If I say something out of turn, I apologize. Just got put on an
    antibiotic and head is not all there. Still swimmy headed."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Swimmy Vefai = best Vefai."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Remember last time? xD."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Well, I don't know the nature of your Misties, but there may be some
    similarities."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Swimmy Vefai asked to learn how to control his misties."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "You were created."

Arien nods her head emphatically.

You ask Seniit the Manipulator, "Have you given forms to shards of your great soul to create
    sentient children?"

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Swimmy Vefai wanted void magic..that's not normal Vefai."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "And he went off to create a massive one o.x."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Not exactly created.."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Which I never got to see >_>."

Excitedly, you exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "If so, we may have many new friends soon!"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "The elder gods Tae transformed himself into pieces, in a bid to survive the
    assault of those we call the Soulless."

Xiluym carefully pours a Cornucopia of Wonder into a glowing ruby vial, and the stream of liquid
    transmutes into rum as the last drop splashes into the container.

Scratching his head, Seniit the Manipulator says to Haghan, "Oh. All of himself? Or just pieces?"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Not like a project or a craft, but a metamorphosis."

Seniit the Manipulator blinks suddenly.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "As far was we know, all of himself."

You exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "All of Him! Great Bear is no more, but friends live on!"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Though the process is.. a little strange and mysterious."

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "The Soulless are beings
    don't have a spirit. They're just mindless monsters. Elders have a soul, and some sharded in
    totality."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "If we discovered a side effect, I'd not be surprised."

In a swirl of blue fire, a gentle spirit stag leaps out of the Flame of dae'Seren upon Minkahmet and
    prances in a slow circle before fading.

Xiluym looks exhausted and opens his mouth in an enormous yawn.

Leaning in, you whisper to Seniit the Manipulator, "Soulless don't have souls."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Maybe that is what I am missing. That would be interesting." He begins
    to mumble under his breath and spin some of the dark mist around him around his finger. "Of course,
    if you can't create sentience, give it your own sentience..."

Udilya leans sleepily against Xiluym.

Minkahmet looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Xiluym snuggles up close to Udilya, looking happy and content.

Clapping excitedly, you exclaim, "Yay! New friends!"

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "And that's how we came
    to be. Do you remember anything from your time gone from here?"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "We have a text describing the first sharding event somewhere."

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says to Seniit the Manipulator, "A pleasure to meet
    your acquaintance..but I can't help but wonder, what you mean by give it your own sentience?"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "The book of tae I think.."

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says, "My hearing..is quite sharp, I'm afraid."

Xiluym rolls his eyes.

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says, "You couldn't hear a pixie fly by you if it
    smacked you in the face."

Vefai's eyes twinkle enchantingly at Minkahmet.

Childishly, Xiluym sticks his tongue out at Minkahmet.

You exclaim to Minkahmet, "Just like how you give weapon sentience! By thinking really hard and
    making friend!"

(The Serenade): Minkahmet says, "I am elfen Xil."

Udilya gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "I know :P."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "He has very long ears."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Lcogged with earwax."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Hehe."

(The Serenade): Arien says, "Guys can we focus on the RP."

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon sticks out his tongue and says, "Hm.. I suppose
    that would usually deserve a toading-crossing a witch like that."

Minkahmet chuckles long and heartily.

Xiluym chuckles long and heartily.

(The Serenade): Minkahmet says, "We are...."

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Alright, I'm bored. Off to bash."

Seniit the Manipulator snaps his head up, turning to Vefai. "You wished to experiment with one of my
    misties, yes?"

Vefai's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

The campfire dies down some and smolders more heavily.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says to Seniit the Manipulator, "I did, the
    last time we met, yes."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Oh nice."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "I merely wanted to see one, and
    possibly gain more understanding about what it is you do."

The thundering crash of a tree reverberates through the forest.

Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 6th of Klangiary, 501 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Arien snorts and snuffles at the air through a ridiculous pig nose.

Minkahmet nods his head at you.

(Serenwilde): Udilya says, "Who is felling trees?"

Vefai tilts back her head and inhales deeply while twitching a wolf's snout.

Minkahmet sniffs the air while fluttering a cute little rabbit nose.

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says, "Hm.."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Also, I must restate, the process of sharding is still shrouded in mystery..
    where Bollikin learned it.. we don't know."

(Serenwilde): Minkahmet says, "Happened at the exact stroke of midnight though.."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "How Dracnaris sharded into two races, and how the Leviathan Illith, a
    soulless being, partially sharded?"

(Serenwilde): Vefai says, "Right."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "All mysteries."

A large wyvern glides in from the ether on his pale leather wings.
    A moon maiden says, "Hello Xiluym! How are you doing?"
    A kephera nature warder touches his headdress in salute towards Xiluym as he leaves.
    A frost hag spares a glance for Xiluym as he leaves.
    With a flap of his pale leather wings, a large wyvern glides off to the south.

Vefai nods her head at Haghan, showing her acceptance.

A shiny new leaf unfurls on the Moonhart Mother Tree, a symbol of new growth.

Comprehension flashes across Minkahmet's face.

Seniit begins to spin a large spool of mist from around him, shaping it into a ball of gaseous
    shadow. As it grows, he begins to blow a purple flame into it. As it grows to a size he is happy
    with, he nods and places it in front of him.

Seniit the Manipulator makes a petting motion with his hand.

Vefai smiles softly at Seniit the Manipulator.

Seniit the Manipulator makes a petting motion with his hand.

Arien ponders the process of the mist, and her head tilts forward to look at its little tongues of
    flame.

(Anonymous): Auriella (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Three more Ladies have been called to help
    protect the Ethereal Forest."

A large wyvern glides in from the south on his pale leather wings.
    With a low growl, a fierce timberwolf pads in from the south.
    Xiluym places his hands on the Moonhart Mother Tree and disappears in a fountain of pulsating energy.
    A frost hag says, "Go well, child of the forest."
    With a flap of his pale leather wings, a large wyvern glides off to the ether.
    With a low growl, a fierce timberwolf pads out to the ether.

(Anonymous): Minkahmet says, "Highly appreciated Lady Auriella."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Also... a small sensitive topic, the beings that sharded were a certain
    class of the beings we call 'gods', who absorbed certain energies and left their origin planes....
    But not all beings have done that... the Unfinished, sometimes called half-formed also exist."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "And they have never sharded, to our memory."

Vefai gazes at the mist, as she attempts to listen to Haghan.

Bringing her hands together before her, Auriella presses a closed fist into an open hand as she bows
    humbly to all present.

(The Serenade): Haghan says, "Dark purle on my black background, oh my eyes."

Minkahmet makes a fist with one hand and covers it with the other, bringing the gesture to his chest
    . With a slow breath, he bows deeply before Auriella. Five mysterious spirits appear in midair,
    surrounding them both and also bowing in unison before dispersing as quickly as they came.

(The Serenade): You say, "Wasn't that bad on Mudlet."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Heh, it's okay."

Seniit the Manipulator exclaims, "I think I would be one of those unfinished as you call them. And
    maybe I will be the first!"

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Do misties share things
    with us too, like when you first arrived?"

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Just had to tilt the screen a little bit."

A large black mist shifts as a voice echoes through it, "Well, I cannot create sentience, so I have
    full control over the misties sadly. They share a link with me from wherever I am."

Arien smiles softly, as she shifts forward and slips her hand into the black mist as her slender
    fingers tickle against the flame.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Oh but there is some more mysteries to look at."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "What kind of link? Do they feel pain as
    you do? Do they feel emotions? There's so many questions to be asked."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "The nature of Divinity has shifted a few times, during the Vernal wars, and
    some of the events with the seals.."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "No recent recor dof sharding exists and why the current gods don't do it now
    .. we aren't sure.. the Date of the sharding of Illith... hmm I'm struck by how we never found out
    that potntially important info.."

You have emoted: Sibirn ponders the gathering of mist for a moment, before grinning widely. "Friend
    turns into smaller friends! But same friend!"

Vefai nods her head at you.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "But .. the laws of divinine metaphysics are.. altered, I can say what /has/
    happened, and can't be sure it is what /will/ happen next time."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "I can feel what they feel if I choose to, and I can see and hear
    through them. They do not have their own emotions."

Seniit the Manipulator exclaims, "I can..." He pauses, then excitedly says, "make them do this!"

Everiine hooks a beaded and feathered charm behind his ear, continuing to listen to the conversation.

Vefai tilts her head and listens intently to Seniit the Manipulator.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "May we try to bolster their emotions, see if our techniques for boosting ego
    work?"

You exclaim to Haghan, "Misties are friend! Friend is friend! Misties are like toes! They waggle!"

You nod your head sagely.

You say, "Toes have no emotion but emotion of friend!"

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "An interesting theory, Sibirn."

You have emoted: Sibirn nods with an air of academic superiority.

Arien takes a little step back, watching Seniit the Manipulator with interest as her mocha-golden
    visage brightens.

The mist floats into the air and quickly thins out into a thin, blade-like solid. With a quick
    movement, it slices through the loose brush upon the forest floor, trimming it gently. The mist
    disperses into its loose shape.

You clap your hands together merrily.

You exclaim, "Is fine tool! Misties are like arms, to harvest and reap!"

Seniit the Manipulator laughs cheerfully, smiling. "Quite useful for keeping things trimmed about
    the pillars!"

Her jaw dropping open, Vefai stares in disbelief.

You whisper to Vefai, "I told you toe theory was stupid! Arm theory far supper air."

You nod your head sagely.

Vefai nods her head at you, showing her acceptance.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "Misties are not toes. Misties are arms
    ."

Vefai nods her head at you, showing her acceptance.

Excitedly, Seniit the Manipulator exclaims, "Okay, who wants to make their own mistie?!"

Vefai waves her hand dismissively.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "I will."

You exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "Me! Meeee!"

Vefai snaps her fingers.

With a hopeful smile, Vefai raises her hand high in the air.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "Me!"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "I would love to take notes on such."

(The Serenade): You say, "This is how the world ends, not with a bang, but with the glad acceptance
    of highly suspect misties from a near godlike being."

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "Absolutely."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Excellent! So, the first thing you need to do is manifest your essence
    . You know how to do that, right?"

(The Serenade): Vefai says, ""So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause.""

Arien ponders the situation.

"Uhh..." stalls Vefai.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Could you show us how?"

You have emoted: Sibirn nods to Seniit the Manipulator enthusiastically, before shaking his head,
    before nodding again.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "No, I'm afraid that art is lost to us."
    Haghan Eli'Silar says, "I can do a limited version."

Vefai closes her eyes and tries to manipulate her essence. After a minute, she opens her eyes,
    hoping to see that she did it.

Seniit the Manipulator raises his hand to his head and scratches a bit. With a slight bit of
    confusion, he says, "Okay, so first things first, just breathe in and grab your essence. Compress it,
    make it solid, then breathe it out."

Haghan releases a swirling stream of sparkling essence into the air above him.
     -----------
    |POOF!|
     -----------

Vefai grins mischievously at Haghan.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "That is the best I can do."

You have emoted: Sibirn takes a deep breath, eyes squeezing shut as he pushes on the air in front of
    his chest, grunting with effort.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "It can't keep a form beyond that."

(The Serenade): Haghan says, "And now fireworks."

Vefai watches the efforts of her commune mates and tries again. She breathes in and out,
    concentrating on her essence.

Seniit the Manipulator blinks, rubbing his eyes. Squinting, he manages to speak, "Er... yes, not
    like that. You might need to try spindling it a bit."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "Spindling it? LIke wind it up into a
    ball?"

Vefai looks about in confusion.

Seniit the Manipulator nods enthusiastically.

You have emoted: Sibirn's massive paws come together with a resounding 'SMACK', startling him so
    much he falls over, frantically looking around for the source of the sound.

Minkahmet slowly closes his eyes into the blackness while breathing in and out slowly, palming his
    hands as if to form a bit of essence...

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Here, I'll show you. Like this."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Maybe if I has a spark catcher or something, but spooling it is rightnow
    beyond me."

Vefai centers herself, breathing in and out. She holds one palm out in front of her, and mimes
    spinning her other hand over her outstretched palm. She tries to focus on essence, but finds only
    wisps floating just outside of her reach.

The being quickly pulls a swirling ball of dense black mist out of nowhere.

Minkahmet opens his eyes suddenly as his concentration was broken.

Vefai a moment later, grabs her hand, as though she had been zapped.

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says, "So simple it appears."

You have emoted: Sibirn clambers back upright, rubbing the back of his head ruthfully before pausing
    , eyes wide as he stares at Seniit the Manipulator, before his maw cracks into a wide grin. "OH!
    That is how you do it."

You have emoted: Sibirn pulls at the air before him, before flourishing his paw.

Vefai in a very quick motion grabs at something, as though trying to pluck essence out of thin air.

• Xiluym closes his eyes, focusing on the essence within himself quietly.

(The Serenade): Vefai says, "I'm hoping if we keep 'trying' he might have pity and let us do it."

Vefai glances askance.

Vefai lowers the hood on moon-pale gossamer robes.

(The Serenade): You say, "You know those photos of people with their arms out at the leaning tower
    of pisa? That's us right now."

Vefai rubs her eyes tiredly.

After observing the others attempts, Arien inhales and exhales in one fluid motion as a shroud of
    silver mists comes out in a deluge of moonstone shades. With a clasp of hands she captures it into
    the palm of her hand, trying to hold it as it attempts to return and absorb back into her flesh.

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "LOL."

You have emoted: Sibirn stares intently at the air above his paw, casting a smouldering glare.

Everiine shakes his head and leans against a slender tree displaying the faces of the dead.

You have emoted: Sibirn waggles his eyebrows, trying to squeeze more smoulder out of his glare.

Vefai sits on the ground, and subconsciously holds onto her Flame of dae'Seren for comfort. She
    holds one arm out, palm open in front of her and concentrates on the essence surrounding her. Small
    wisps start to form, before she loses concentration and they disappear again.

Arien sighs slowly as the mist returns, her eyes lowering to the ground in her failure.

Vefai looks to Seniit for further guidance.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Ok, so.. there is not a simple thing and it might require more study."

Seniit the Manipulator smiles as he watches. "Well, it's fine. Xarriv never got it either, nor did
    Mamaac."

Seniit the Manipulator exclaims, "Just keep trying!"

Seniit the Manipulator exclaims, "You might get it eventually!"

Everiine's feathered crest suddenly bristles, but just as quickly the tension recedes and the
    feathers lay back down.

You have emoted: Sibirn redoubles his efforts, leaning in to smoulder his way through any barrier,
    eyebrows waggling with effort as he focuses intently on the air above his outstretched paw.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Or the rules might be different for us."

Vefai closes her eyes and just focuses on her breathing. The world grows silent around her until she
    is thinking only of the essence within her. Suddenly, with a bold move, she reaches out and snatches
    a small ball of silvery mist. She carefully clutches it in her hands, and starts trying to spin it
    into a ball.

With a charming smile, Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says, "Maybe so. Why did you all
    go into the void, do you remember?"

Seniit the Manipulator exclaims, "Perhaps. Though I don't see why they would be. But I just learned
    of your kind too!"

(Serenwilde): Haghan says, "Guys I have a theory, and something we should avoid mentioning to this
    guy."

(Serenwilde): Udilya (from the Aetherways) says, "Oh yeah?"

(Serenwilde): You say, "Why avoid mentioning to friend? Is friend!"

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "Let us not discuss it now please."

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "We must be welcoming to our friend."

(Serenwilde): Udilya (from the Aetherways) says, "Does this call for cookies and all sweet things?"

Seniit the Manipulator says to Arien, "I remember bits and pieces. I know my brothers and sisters
    said it was necessary, and they would not lie to me."

Pressing his hands together before him, Haghan bows his head and a blue glow suffuses the area
    around his throat.

You mutter, "Frie.. ..y budd. pal."

(Serenwilde): Haghan says, "Arien ok but do NOT discuss how the other half-formed, the supernals and
    such can make independant beings out of kidnapped fae, a point of conversation we should avoid."

You blink.

(Serenwilde): You say, "They do WHAT with the small ones?!"

(Serenwilde): Xiluym says, "I'd like to avoid the part where we mention that his sibling stole Lord
    Charune's memories."

Arien's bright smile slowly fades with a tinge of sadness as she nods to Seniit the Manipulator.

Seniit the Manipulator says, "What are fae?"

(Serenwilde): Udilya (from the Aetherways) says, "Oh mercy..."

Grinning broadly, you say to Seniit the Manipulator, "Fae are friends, not food!"

(Serenwilde): Everiine says, "Save such conversation for when we can have privacy."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask thrusts his palm towards his forehead and hits it with a resounding
    *smack*!

Xiluym gives a pained sigh.

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "Please respect my request on keeping our friend feeling welcomed!"

You exclaim, "They are little ones, they run fast through the air! They help forest!"

Everiine grunts and shakes his head in disappointment.

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Then why would somebody kidnap them?"

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Sometimes people want
    to hurt the pillars in this way. To take little ones away."

(Serenwilde): Xiluym says, "Respect can be kept, but we will form our own opinions on the matter."

Nodding, you exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "Bad people! Those people are foes! We eat!"

(Serenwilde): Haghan says, "He's quite welcome, this is vryinteresting honestly."

(Serenwilde): Everiine says, "Do not talk about him like he is not here. He can hear you."

You exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "They take friends away! So we take their chewy tasty bits!"

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Then they are bad people."

(The Serenade): Haghan says, "I may have just made thing much worse.."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "And it is ever our desire to protect
    this, our home. The Serenwilde, the Pillars."

(The Serenade): You say, "Nah, it's all part of the fun. Don't worry about it!"

Arien nods her head in agreement.

(The Serenade): Xiluym says, "Yep. fucked the duck lul."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "They are beings linked to nature, tht help the land thrives, being we
    protect tht help give the world life."

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Then perhaps, if there are bad people, it is time to start protecting
    the pillars."

You have emoted: Sibirn nods enthusiastically.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Have you ever met
    another like you, outside of your family, by the way?"

Vefai nods her head at Seniit the Manipulator, showing her acceptance.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "What does that mean exactly, I'm not quite sur eof the definition of a
    pillar, or is 'Pillar."

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Would you have an
    idea of what protecting the pillars would entail?"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "What does that mean exactly, I'm not quite sur eof the definition of a
    pillar, or is 'Pillar' the name of a place."

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says to Haghan, "Pillars is a term likened to the
    trees of Serenwilde."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "If you can offer us suggestions, we
    would love to hear of any new way to protect our home."

With a barely held sense of solemnity, you say to Seniit the Manipulator, "I hereby welcome you to
    the defenders of the little ones, the forest, and all that is nature and good. May your friends be
    many, your foes be tasty, and your food be plentiful. Together we will stand between the small
    friends and the big foes."

You have emoted: Sibirn extends a massive paw toward Seniit the Manipulator.

The half-formed floats into the air, the mist whipping around him. He begins to whip his arms around
    , the mist cascading into tendrils and spreading off into the forest around him along with motes of
    purple flame.

Xiluym peers at Seniit the Manipulator unscrupulously.

Vefai ponders the situation.

Grin widening, you exclaim to Seniit the Manipulator, "Big friend!"

Everiine frowns and stands up. "Maybe you should leave the official duties to the Guardians of the
    Seren for now," he says to you in a stern tone.

Xiluym gives a pained sigh.

Arien raises a hand to Everiine directly, moving in front of you with a gentle, wavering gesture.

Standing up to full height, you say to Everiine, "Am guardian of forest! Wild wall said so!"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Friend Seniit, are you very familiar with the trees of our homeland?"

Xiluym peers at a large tree of black mist unscrupulously.

The mistform here coalesces into a large black tree, purple flame leaves at the ends of the branches

You have emoted: Sibirn gazes upon the large black tree, maw gaping in awe.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "If you from out of town, there is a friendly warning about their reaction to
    fire.. it's not very good, we must be careful with it."

Vefai ponders a large tree of black mist thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

Minkahmet looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

You exclaim, "BIG FRIEND!"

Minkahmet slowly walks about this large black tree in observance.

With a wistful look on her face, Vefai touches a large tree of black mist.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Quite interesting."

Haghan bows his head, and then smiles as the smell of earth envelops him.

Without jest, Landspeaker Everiine Silvermoon the Wise, Centaur Brother says to you, "No, you are
    not. Let the Wyldewald, Grey Waykeeper, and Vates Arboreal conduct official business in the name of
    the Seren. It is not your place to do so."

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Is it like the others? does it have roots and such, and unseen part of the
    tree."

Black mist begins to coat the ground, covering everything in a slight hoarfrost briefly. A psionic
    imprint echoes upon the forest, repeating a warning. This is the Pillars. This is the Serenwilde.
    This is the home of Seniit.

You have emoted: Sibirn grins broadly, wiping away a tear.

Haghan digs furiously at the ground and has soon burrowed out of sight.

Xiluym looks about himself, concern evident in his eyes.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart smiles and says to Everiine, "Brother of Centaurs, this
    is not the time."

Vefai smiles softly.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Odd."

Haghan starts to dig furiously.
    A golden tarot card depicting the Hermit is unearthed by his efforts!

Seniit the Manipulator floats to the ground, a wide smile on his face. "We will not let the fae be
    kidnapped!"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "Someone left a card down there."

Minkahmet nods his head sagely.

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says, "A card?"

You have emoted: Sibirn nods to Seniit the Manipulator.

Everiine waves a dismissive hand toward Arien, but says no more.

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says to Seniit the Manipulator, "Well said."

You say to Seniit the Manipulator, "Welcome to Seren Guard!"

Shifting your attention to Seniit the Manipulator, you powerfully slam a fist against your own chest
    in a tribal display of respect.

Xiluym grumbles angrily.

(Serenwilde): Yugifyre says, "Hello."

Yugifyre steps out of the Moonhart Mother Tree, trailing sparkling motes of light.

Vefai inclines her head politely to Yugifyre.

Everiine can't possibly frown any lower, fixing his deep emerald eyes on you with a piercing gaze of
    disapproval.

Yugifyre pounces on Haghan, sending Haghan rolling head over heels with her.

You cough softly.

(Serenwilde): Avalni says, "Hello."

Minkahmet whispers something quietly to you.

Arm outstretched, Yugifyre calls out and a broom flies into her hand.

Minkahmet rolls his eyes.

(Serenwilde): Xiluym says, "Greetings, Avalni."

Yugifyre easily vaults onto the back of a wiccan broom.

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon smiles and says to you, "I like the spark in you,
    but-I must pleasantly ask of you, just for the time being to bring it down by two notches."

Vefai inclines her head politely to Avalni.

Xiluym inclines his head politely to Avalni.

Seniit the Manipulator says, "Now, I must endure the pillars are further protected. There will be
    none who steal these fae."

Seniit the Manipulator dissipates in a burst of mist.

Seniit the Manipulator appears in a burst of black mist.

You raise your hand in greeting to Seniit the Manipulator and say "Hi!"

Wisps of exotically perfumed air tickle your nostrils, billowing away from Xiluym.

Scratching his head, Seniit the Manipulator says, "What... does a fae look like?"

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says, "An example..."

A jagged line of sparkling motes ripples in the air, and out steps a pooka.

Seniit the Manipulator nods at the pooka, then turns. "Onward!"

Seniit the Manipulator dissipates in a burst of mist.

You have emoted: Sibirn waves to the departing mist. "Bye, friend!"

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says, "Timberwolf can't track Seniit."

Yugifyre snuggles up close to Xiluym, looking happy and content.

Xiluym pats Yugifyre in a friendly manner.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "I think Magnagorans might be harassing faethorn."

Haghan coughs softly.

Haghan coughs softly.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "We should drive these magnagorans away."

Xiluym places his hands on the Moonhart Mother Tree and disappears in a fountain of pulsating energy

Haghan coughs softly.

Haghan coughs softly.

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says, "I'm sure they wouldn't be that stupid.."

Avalni's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Concerned, you ask Haghan, "Are you sick? Bad cough?"

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says, "But I'll check."

Everiine walks over to you and hisses something into his ear: "You need to learn to listen and
    follow instructions, or you will find you cannot handle the messes you cause." With that, he unfurls
    his wings and launches himself into the sky.

Everiine begins to flap his wings powerfully, and rises quickly up into the firmament.

Waykeeper Minkahmet, Dancer upon the Triple Moon says, "Nothing so far there but infesting wyrd."

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says, "I didn't see anyone."

You say, "Ah! Mean man. He always tell me am not Serenguard. But have axe that say otherwise!"

Haghan leaves to the south, emanating an aura of immense power.

(Serenwilde): Haghan says, "Back in a second."

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "Everiine, your disapproval does not solve the situation, nor your ill
    treatment of others. Do keep that in mind that you are a model to our young in these -interesting-
    times. I suggest you remember such a thing, when we should be united. Do you wish to share with us
    what we saw?"

Fingering his klangaxe, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says, "The Serenguard has a meaning to the older
    ones of the Forest."

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "What you saw, rather."

Xiluym nods his head in agreement.

You say to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "Oooh! I see. So he is old mean man."

Yugifyre thrusts her palm towards her forehead and hits it with a resounding *smack*!

Vefai tilts back her head and inhales deeply while twitching a wolf's snout.

Yugifyre snuggles up close to Vefai, looking happy and content.

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask presses his lips together and tightens his grip.

(Serenwilde): Everiine says, "Have the courage to patronize me in private, if you must."

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "I do not patronize you, Elder. But you will not be respected if you do
    not treat others with such in return."

You whisper to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "Did not see him when foes attacked before friend came! Am
    better guard. Scare foes off."

(Serenwilde): Xiluym says, "While I agree we should be united, there is the fact that those who do
    not hold a position within the Circle, or as a leader of the Forest, should not be able to guarantee
    safety or other such promises to others."

You have emoted: Sibirn taps the side of his maw knowingly.

Yugifyre hugs Minkahmet compassionately.

Xiluym chuckles long and heartily at you.

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "We are well aware of
    the -benefits- that this new arrival brings."

White Wolf, Xiluym Solwen, the Forestal Rogue says to you, "You and you're axe indeed make a fine
    Serenguard."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says to Arien, "I beg your pardon, madam, but you do not have a say in who
    the Serenguard are."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says, "And it is a matter that is important to some, and not to be
    dismissed."

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "Actually. I was one
    of the last Serenguard before they were destroyed. But that is not what I speak of."

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask says, "So was I."

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "I do not believe the tae'dae was welcoming him with any sort of authority
    . Nor does it guarantee safety. But consider the safety of the forest as we continue to learn of
    your new "friend.""

Yugifyre fluffs up her tail, making it more appealing to look at.

Yugifyre pets a resplendent snow phoenix with wings of golden ice ingratiatingly.
    A resplendent snow phoenix with wings of golden ice preens vainly, tucking a frosted white plume
    back into place.

You flash Yugifyre a joyous smile.

Yugifyre wags her tail happily.

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "Our, rather. Pardon."

(Serenwilde): Vefai says, "I feel treating this 'new friend' of ours with dignity and respect might
    go a ways further than scaring him off with prejudice and fear."

You say, "Serenguard only Serenguard when other Serenguard call them Serenguard."

(Serenwilde): Haghan (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Has anyone been leading the fae into moon's
    embrace lately?"

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask glances at the tree of black mist. "I will guard what I must."

With a wistful look on his face, Xiluym touches a large tree of black mist.

(Serenwilde): Minkahmet says, "Auriella has done so about a day ago."

Joyous Lady, Vefai Myeras, the Gatherer of the Pixies says to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "You stand
    guard here at all times, it seems. Perhaps you can let us know if that tree of mist shows signs of
    threat?"

You have emoted: Sibirn casts a knowing glance at Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, before flicking his
    eyes over to the large tree of black mist, subtly nodding.

(Serenwilde): Haghan (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "I found someone."

(Serenwilde): Haghan (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "Some."

Waldgeist Arien Myeras, Shepherdess of Hart says to Adasser, Wolverine's Mask, "You have known me
    for many years. And you know that I will do what is necessary to guard the forest. But even Elders
    must be at least remotely respectful to other wildlings, even if they make mistakes."

Tendrils of black mist rise from the forest floor, swirling about in hypnotising patterns.

(Serenwilde): Haghan (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "But great spirit Skunk has been to work.."

Xiluym looks about himself, concern evident in his eyes.

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask stares implacably at a large tree of black mist.

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "You can bathe them if you want!"

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "But I ask again, as I am curious as this benefits all of the forest. What
    did you see, Landspeaker?"

Xiluym grumbles angrily.

(Serenwilde): Everiine says, "I will not have this conversation over this aether."

(Serenwilde): Minkahmet says, "Ok, everyone-enough."

(Serenwilde): Minkahmet says, "Discuss your disputes in private."

A distant howling echoes through the forest, almost inaudible. Your heart skips a beat, and an
    inexplicable urge to flee fills your mind, as a white mist cascades over the black throughout the
    forest.

(Serenwilde): Xiluym (from the Aetherways) says, "I heard the Glade looks nice this time of the year
    ."

Yugifyre begins using her tongue to groom herself.

Yugifyre whines pitifully.

Adasser, Wolverine's Mask creases his brow in a frown.

With a flourish, you draw a serrated double-bladed waraxe from a forest-green leather frogge.

Solemnly, you murmur, "May my death save many friends."

"Silver arrow swift and piercing through, guide us pure, straight and true," sings Arien, playing a
    rousing march on a wispy diamond lyre of windswept beauty.

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "Let us spread out and search the forest."

The black mist overtakes the white as the howling grows silent.

(Serenwilde): Everiine says, "We should keep eyes on the black and white mist that has now been
    given permission to spread through the Land."

Minkahmet sniffs the air while fluttering a cute little rabbit nose.

(Serenwilde): Arien says, "I would not say it has been given any permission, Landspeaker. Do you
    think we would have angered it, if we would have said no? Antagonized it perhaps? I do not wish to
    relive seeing Eurytus die in my arms."

Haghan enters from the up, emanating an aura of immense power.

Minkahmet mutters discontentedly.

Haghan nods his head emphatically.

Yugifyre hugs Haghan compassionately.

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "I checked faethorn it seems ot be ok.. if smelly.. up there."

Minkahmet grins mischievously at Haghan.

Excitedly, you exclaim to Haghan, "A battle comes!"

Haghan Eli'Silar says, "But there two solutuions to Seniit's dillema that come ot my mind are all
    bad for us.."

(Serenwilde): Everiine says, "Sibirn gave permission."

(Serenwilde): You say, "Ah. Perhaps, one day, Sibirn will have permission to guard the forest
    against foes, voice person. But Sibirn welcomes all friends of the forest."

(Serenwilde): You say, "Am Seren Guard. By axe and blood. I hope to see you at my side, when the
    time comes to lay down our lives for the Serenwilde."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Sibirn , even if Ev is a grumpy old bird, you're a phenomenal roleplayer :) .

Also, I <3@Adasser so much!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • There was just so much activity going on at the Moonhart surrounding Seniit. I loved the energy too :)
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • This was such a fun event, I hope to see more of this again soon.