What are you playing?

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Lief said:
    Everiine said:
    Maligorn said:
    Is it really you? The Hero of Kvach?
    I completely admit to being a Morrowind snob. But at least Skyrim kept my attention. Oblivion struggles to even do that.
    If Morrowind was ever remade with updated graphics, I would immediately buy it for every system I own, then disappear from here for a month or so. And it's already a gorgeous game even without being updated.
    With just a few mods and utilities, you too can achieve PERFECTION.
    https://youtu.be/-RM28MfDH5w
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Some Morrowind memories:
    1) Discovering that leveling was based on training skills.  I did not move from the starting town for hours, as I sat in the little house with my bed (no mana regeneration without sleeping) casting spells over and over and over to level myself up.
    2) I was a long way through the game (leader of the guilds, most of the main quest done, etc) before I managed to 'completionist' the map by circling back to the starting town from the other side.  As I started to walk towards the bridge into town, I hear this screaming and a thud and catch something out of the corner of my eye.  I spin around and look behind me, and there is this brand new fresh corpse that has just *splatted*.  I finally triggered the event with that guy who has the jumping-boots and came at it from entirely the wrong side.
    3) To this day, I still avoid stealing from people in RPGs (unless it's something I need to do for a quest or something special/useful).  In Fallout 4 I wiped out the contents of every single vault and carted them off except for the stuff flagged as 'owned'.  Morrowind was the first game I played where there were consequences for theft and it definitely stuck with me.
    I think in the 14 years I've played Morrowind I've managed to complete the Main Quest... twice? Not because it's difficult or boring, I just keep getting lost in the world and lore.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Skanylla said:
    It's an incremental/clicker game with D&D theme.
    https://www.daggersandsorcery.com
    I've determined that it's basically impossible to start as draconic if you want to succeed in this game. Unless you go mage, I guess? I've spent the last week trying and failing to get to a point where I can start clawing progress into being a thing. And even then I had to look up a guide T_T
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:
    Some Morrowind memories:

2) I was a long way through the game (leader of the guilds, most of the main quest done, etc) before I managed to 'completionist' the map by circling back to the starting town from the other side.  As I started to walk towards the bridge into town, I hear this screaming and a thud and catch something out of the corner of my eye.  I spin around and look behind me, and there is this brand new fresh corpse that has just *splatted*.  I finally triggered the event with that guy who has the jumping-boots and came at it from entirely the wrong side.
    \
    Teeeeechnically, it was a spell (found on several scrolls) that increased your acrobatics to 1000. It allowed you to jump halfway across the island if you used it, and if you managed to use a second scroll before you landed, you'd actually survive the jump. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Just like the Boots of Blinding Speed. They do exactly what it says they do. But there are ways around it. That's what was great about Morrowind. It was meant to be broken by you.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I finally got Overwatch. I'm new and bad at it. Unless I'm playing Moira, then I am alright because she is perfect for me. But considering there are 26 heroes that are not Moira, this still averages out to being bad.

Also hi I'm alive or something.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Moira, Lucio, Mercy, 76, Reinhardt, Bastion are all high-floor heroes that can be fun to play. Once you get a better handle on a given map, Torbjorn gets good (have to know where to put turrets). Orissa is freaking broken in Uprising, though her shield lack the oomph for Resistance's higher difficulties.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Apparently there are more Guild Wars 2 players in Lusternia than I thought. If you're in it and open to playing with other Lusternians, please leave your name after the beep.

BEEP
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Portius said:
    Apparently there are more Guild Wars 2 players in Lusternia than I thought. If you're in it and open to playing with other Lusternians, please leave your name after the beep.

BEEP
    I seriously have no idea what I'm doing in terms of endgame, so any guidance (and company) would be much appreciated.

• edited April 2018
    Portius said:

BEEP
    I haven't played in ages - I just logged in and opened 3 anniversary presents >.>

I am statelyraven.6924

edit/ apparently I have 3 max level characters!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Portius said:

BEEP
    I'm Dione.4169, but I haven't played in a while. I also never finished Path of Fire so I'd need to catch up with things.
    And I am Portius.4867, because I forgot to post mine.
  • Portius said:

BEEP
    I've been wanting to get back into that game honestly, but never knew we've some Lusternians that play it. I'll get back with you on this soon. Though for now-pretty much enjoying Archeage lately.
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I never finished Mass Effect 3 and finally pulled it out this week after two years. I can’t remember combat and have died countless times trying to remember it, but I’m determined to finish this saga. :neutral:
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Sylandra said:
    I never finished Mass Effect 3 and finally pulled it out this week after two years. I can’t remember combat and have died countless times trying to remember it, but I’m determined to finish this saga. :neutral:
    I AWAIT UPDATES.

I have sat on you reaching one pivotal moment for *two goddamn years* I want to be ready when you get there.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Battletech. Holy fun.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Someone hooked me up to modded minecraft. Again.

But so many shiny trees. Stuff to build. *sigh* evil people showing me shiny things.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Late train is pulling into the Automata station.
    Karlach said:
    Sylandra said:
    I AWAIT UPDATES.

I have sat on you reaching one pivotal moment for *two goddamn years* I want to be ready when you get there.
    Listen I am rusty as hell and shooter-style games are not my forte, but I will let you know the second I beat this damn thing.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Beat?

Oh nonono. There's a specific point I've been waiting for you to reach for years. Beating it is optional, you stopped just before [DATA REDACTED]

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• The new God of War is incredible!
  • For Honor was on a 75% sale and I've been binging nonstop. :confounded:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited May 2018
    Persona 5 and Dynasty Warriors 9 have been taking up a lot of my time lately.

ALSO SAKAMOTO YOU COWARD LET ME ROMANCE YOU.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Hello Pillars 2, bye world.

Tremula said:
    Persona 5 and Dynasty Warriors 9 have been taking up a lot of my time lately.

ALSO SAKAMOTO YOU COWARD LET ME ROMANCE YOU.
    Persona 5 is the bomb dot com.
    Daraius said:
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2.... it’s okay
    Did Monster Prom with my wife, mostly at her urging and Sylandra saying it was good. Multiplayer dating sim is better than the concept first appeared! And the game itself is just a magnet for crude puns.
  • Surviving Mars
  • Warframe. Always so much frames to war with.

Also I know Heroes of the Storm isn't the most popular moba around, but I'm enjoying their summer lucha event.