A VERY IMPORTANT LETTER

Logged on for a quick message check. Wasn't expecting to have an interaction, but was very fun! Thanks to @Vefai and @Kalnid for putting up with my early morning shenanigans. 

--> We have Ministry Positions available! Please review HELP STEWARD
    and HELP EDUCATION and send me an application for the one you're interested
    in! Thank you.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

You tell Marshall Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady, "GREETINGS CHIEF LADY! LOUD MIND VOICE SCREAMED AT
ME WHEN WOKE UP ABOUT OPEN MEN HISTORY POSITIONS. AM HERE TO TELL THAT HUNT END. YOU HAVE FOUND 
RIGHT BEAR FOR JOB."

Caressing your ear, the voice of Vefai whispers, "Is that so, loud bear? Which ministry position are
you the right bear for?"

Proudly, you exclaim to Vefai, "Am EDU- EDUMA- EDUCA- am learned bear!"

Marshall Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady says to you, "I might have a better time relaying your
application if you'd write it down on a letter for me."

Vefai taps her nose knowingly at you.

You have emoted: Sibirn looks crestfallen, before nodding solemnly.

Marshall Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady says, "I believe in you, learned bear."

Marshall Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady says, "A letter with your intent of being a minister will
help your desire to help the younglings."

(Market): You say, "Seeking word forger who write good. Strong ability to know to read BIG PLUS.
Will pay in non-tasty yellow coins."

Marshall Vefai Myeras, the Joyous Lady says to you, "An important job, this will be for my bear
friend."

You have emoted: Sibirn nods solemnly.

Kalnid tells you, "What are you looking to have written?"

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "HELLO VOICE PERSON! NEED VERY IMPORTANT LETTER WRITTEN."

Kalnid tells you, "Do you know what you want the letter to say, or is it more of a general idea?"

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "LETTER MUST EXTOL VIRTUES OF LEARNED BEAR. MUST SHOW ONLY BEAR RIGHT
FOR JOB OF MINISTER OF EDU- EDUCA- EDUMA.. OF TEACHING."

Kalnid tells you, "I see. If I may ask, do you feel you're suited to and prepared for the role? Of
Minister, to be clear."

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "HAVE SLAIN MANY FOES! AM BIGGER THAN YOUNGLINGS, AND EVEN IF NOT RUN
AS FAST, WILL TEACH THEM MANY THINGS."

Kalnid tells you, "Alright. Is there anything else you'd like included?"

Kalnid tells you, "Oh, and to whom should this be addressed?"

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "INCLUDE THAT BEAR IS BEST BEAR FOR JOB. WORK CLOSELY WITH CHIEFS.
WRANGLE CUBS, TEACH MUCH! YELL AT MIND SCROLLS TO GET IN ORDER. COLLEGE IN GOOD PAWS. ADDRESS TO BIG 
CHIEFS OF NON SMELLY FOREST."

Kalnid tells you, "That would be... The Moonhart Circle, then. Alright. Give me a few minutes to put
something together."

Kalnid tells you, "Is there a specific reason you aren't writing this letter yourself?"

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "NORMALLY CHIEF LET BEAR DRAW, BUT BIG CHIEF SAID NO DRAW, FORMAL
LETTER. AND BIG CHIEF ALSO SAID NO MORE GIVE LETTER DRIPPING BLOOD, OR WILL FACE RIPPER CUSHIONS. SO 
NO MORE DRAWING."

Kalnid tells you, "Ripper... Oh. Yes, that would be unfortunate."

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "CHIEF IS SMART! MADE BEAR LEARNED BEAR. TAUGHT THAT FRIENDS ARE TASTE,
NO EAT. FOOD IS EAT! FOES ARE EAT, *THEN* KILL!"

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "ER.. WAIT. MAY HAVE GOT WRONG. WILL CHECK WITH CHIEF."

Kalnid tells you, "I might recommend the other order if you prefer your food cooked."

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "FOOD YELLS TOO MUCH WHEN COOK."

Kalnid tells you, "How would you like the letter signed?"

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "WILL SIGN WITH PAW PRINT. WRITE, "SIGNED BY LOUD BEAR". CHIEF WILL
KNOW."

Kalnid tells you, "Mm. Let me read this back to you, make sure everything's in order."

Kalnid tells you, "To the Moonhart Circle."

Kalnid tells you, "I would like to apply for the position of Minister of Education."

Kalnid tells you, "My qualifications include size(a virtue very important for the wrangling of cubs)
and a wealth of experience with all manner of creatures large and small."

Kalnid tells you, "As minister I will work closely with other chiefs to ensure that new cubs receive
proper guidance and that the Ancestral Glade and its scrolls are well tended."

Kalnid tells you, "It is without a doubt safe to say that of the many bears within the world, I am
the best choice for this position."

Kalnid tells you, "Signed, Loud Bear."

Kalnid tells you, "Presumably with a paw mark to follow that last bit."

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "THAT WAS LOT OF WORDS, BUT SOUND GOOD! YOU THINK IT GOOD? WILL WORK?"

Kalnid tells you, "I imagine it will work just fine. Make sure your own personal honesty and
enthusiasm accompany it."

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "VERY GOOD! YOU ARE GOOD FRIEND, VOICE PERSON!"

Kalnid tells you, "Pleased to hear it. The piece should be winging its way to you now."

Flapping its skeletal wings, a bat circles around you and drops an elegant white letter in your
hands, then flies off with a shrill shriek.

You have emoted: Sibirn picks up an elegant white letter off the ground, holding it upside down as he stares at it intently.

You read what is written on an elegant white letter:
To the Moonhart Circle,

I would like to apply for the position of Minister of Education. My
qualifications include size(a virtue very important for the wrangling of
cubs) and a wealth of experience with all manner of creatures large and
small. As minister I will work closely with other chiefs to ensure that
new cubs receive proper guidance and that the Ancestral Glade and its
scrolls are well tended. It is without a doubt safe to say that of the
many bears within the world, I am the best choice for this position.

Signed,
Loud Bear

[Below the signature is a very large, very messy paw print in black
ink.]
An elegant white letter is holding:
Nothing.

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "FLYING RAT DROPPED LETTER NEAR, IS MINE?"

Kalnid tells you, "I expect so, yes. It was a bat that dropped it. Bats are like rats, but with
wings and not quite as smart."

You tell Seditionist Kalnid, "HOW GIVE NON-TASTY YELLOW COINS? AM AT BIG CIRCLE ROOM."

Kalnid arrives from the out.

Kalnid inclines his head politely to you.

You raise your hand in greeting to Kalnid and say "Hi!"

Excitedly, you ask Kalnid, "Hello voice friend! How much I give?"

Seditionist Kalnid says, "Very little, it wasn't an exceptionally long piece."

Seditionist Kalnid murmurs, "Thank the gods you aren't as loud in person."

You have emoted: Sibirn frowns, peering at the gold within his massive paws.

Looking up, you ask Kalnid, "How many?"

Using his tongue and the roof of his mouth, Kalnid makes a quiet clicking noise.

Seditionist Kalnid says, "How's five hundred sounds?"

Nodding eagerly, you give 500 gold sovereigns to Kalnid.

You exclaim to Kalnid, "All done! Thanks voice friend!"

Seditionist Kalnid says, "Pleasure doing business. Best of luck with the responsibilities."

Kalnid inclines his head politely to those around him.

Comments

• I'm honestly still not over ripper cushions.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    This was an entertaining read. Clever way to roleplay a unique persona!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• "FOR JOB OF MINISTER OF EDU- EDUCA- EDUMA.. OF TEACHING."  I like died laughing at that specific part :D   Entertaining throughout the entirety of it!
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>