Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The vortex below Llirqycdbrichizhitji [Lidbrichizhitji] suddenly collapses in on itself, forming a stream of pulsating energy which streaks down onto the world below, blasting the energies within the Crystal Ring of the Elements.
    A column of brilliant light shoots up from the Master Ravenwood Tree as it synchronises with the energies of the Crystal Ring of the Elements.

:)

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Isn't there some sort of rule against nonsense names like that?
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Xynthin <3
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What?! I am missing myself? :(
  • I survived 7 aggressive mobs hitting on me at once. New personal record!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Xenthos said:
    What?! I am missing myself? :(
    He's avoiding you. He says you smell funny.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    He is awesome. Even if he calls me Little Queen.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    The Hallifax 'Let's steal Chaos from Celina, lol' plan got as far as a scent before being aborted, but woo, the flurry of activity was fun! :)
    Ushaara said:
    The Hallifax 'Let's steal Chaos from Celina, lol' plan got as far as a scent before being aborted, but woo, the flurry of activity was fun! :)
    I was super glad I'd taken a crowd with me when you came up! Being attacked would've distracted me from Nano writing >.>
    It also led to RP with Phoebus.

/steal Hallifax's CL.
    I absolutely love the concept of Shadowfire! It is a welcome addition to the Glom = poion+shadow+cold+asphyx idea. :) Is it Wyrden faeriefire? Or is it literally shadow fire that burrrrns?! Hmm!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• <3 Xynthin, Asty, Eli, Anky, Tau, Celina, Arkzrael, and Septim. 

;_; Tacita. I hate you right now.
    Shadowfire?
    I know. I hated Ragniliff for a very long time. Soon it will morph into pity and empathy.
    Shadowfire is the stuff Xynthin is always playing with.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Oh man, first gestalt battles with @Zhesle and @Tully. Fun and reminiscent of Pokemon, in that there's intricate strategy involved but I'm more inclined to go for sheer overwhelming damage. >_>

• Much raves for @Sidd and @Tacita for being awesome parents to a very silly lizard.
    Rave for the Court last night with Xynthin. They did awesome.
  • +1 to Estarra's latest post re Newton!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Every time I get an ikon as a quest reward and I see that little splash of colour amongst the spam I do a little squee. I'm yet to fully work out psychodrama and I'm still hooked!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited November 2012
    +1 for hilarious and well done event so far.

Also rave to Lilija for being awesome incarnate.

Also raves to Serenwilde in general for making this such a darn fun weekend.
  • Ahahah. Night of ten thousand Xenthoses
  • I see you implemented an entire new forum system just to get rid of "That's so Ravin'"

As always, raves for Isune. I swear it, he will roux the day! *brandish wooden spoon*

Can we get lack of rants back now? At least a lite version? Celina is married to Astraea now, and she wouldn't even let me kiss her crown for fear I would smudge it. Bitch.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!

Hi Talan! Welcome back!

In the modern times, the Glomdoring began to observe queer temporal creations - variations of Xenthos, split by few and great differences, began to manifest. Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, wyrden Spirit Warden, Xenthos Shee-Slaugh, Lord of the Tainted Forest, Professor Xenthos Ysav'rai, husband to Talan, ranked highly in the Institute. Warden of the Wildes, Xenthos Treeheart, husband to Celina Treeheart, High Priestess of the Moon. High Druid of the Raven Circle, Xenthos Ravenwing, husband to Sidd Ravenwing.

OMG. Can we get a Celina Treeheart mob please?! I am loving this event. More Xenthosisms please!

#bringShikariback 

• Alas - Xynthin is dead.

Alternate timelines are near impossible to come into contact with - it was only by tampering with the Wheel of the Goloths that Night was able to breach one.

Like as not, we may never come into contact with one again!

....But never say never. >:)
  • edited November 2012
    Good riddance. Now can we get Brennan and Rowena back so we can do our power quest/summon Night/newbies can do their colleguim quests/we can get essence for our door/I can stop feeling lonely at the Master? Pleeeeease?

:(
  • >.>

<.<

TIMECHANT PARADOX
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited November 2012
    Eventru said:
    Alas - Xynthin is dead.

:o3
     I never supported him at all
    :^o
    I swear, every time I interact with Nocht he gets more and more awesome. <3
This discussion has been closed.