How many alts are common for Lusternia

Just curious, I've always been an altoholic in other online games, and Lusternia isn't really different. So how many alts do people have? I have 3 characters right now, and I'm trying to resist the urge to make more and divide my attention further.

Comments

• I have no idea what is "common" but I feel your pain.
  • I am Shaddus.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What's an alt?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ten thousand
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    As we're all shaddus... I suppose there's a lot of alts. ;)

As for me, there's only one aeldra. The only alts I've ever had were to check out atmosphere in places I considered aeldra moving to.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Back when I actively alted, I tried to keep it under 5. Nowadays I only have time for Luce (and barely that)
  • Oh I am an alt. I have several.
  • Sibirn said:
    I am Shaddus.

I, on the other hand, am not Shaddus.  I am actually Elvis.  If you don't believe me, ask Mojo Nixon! *

* Band who wrote a song all about Mr. Presley.  ;)
  • Late, but I'm also Shaddus.
  • I try playing alts, but end up abandoning them. However, I have a whole bunch of still-existing alts that I use occasionally to track drama and experiment with skill-related things. It really depends on what you play the game for.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    It's hard to justify alts when I have Maligorn. If I have time to spend on the game, why would I spend it on someone w/o artifacts, Order, love from peers, cr6, and VA responsibilities?

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I have more alts than I play, and on occasion, I'll try something new out, just because.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • When I'm really feeling the game it wasn't uncommon for me to have about 4 characters active across the basin. Sometimes I just get an idea for a character and then make it, never to log into it again.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Pssst, you should help me necro this thread