Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Debated out but I had a lot of fun in the Estelbar revolts with @Udilya and against @Nicholo and @Marcella. Edit: Missed @Karlach (Xiran was moving a lot)
    And Xiran got really shaken. Damn, you two hit hard.
    Nicholo tells you, "Apologies, that was a touch harsh."
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Xiran said:
    Debated out but I had a lot of fun in the Estelbar revolts with @Udilya and against @Nicholo and @Marcella.
    And Xiran got really shaken. Damn, you two hit hard.
    Nicholo tells you, "Apologies, that was a touch harsh."
    Just missed it... I wanted to debate someone :(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Xiran said: Missed @Karlach (Xiran was moving a lot)
    That whole shatter was me, how does that get missed D:

Props for putting up an effort, same for @Kistan

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Whoever wrote the Diary of Tamthys... damn. I got chills.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • edited May 2018
    Mirage Prison is rad as hell. Some of the questing was definitely designed by a sadist(looking at you, mobs that flee on hit), but still, rad as hell.

Addendum: the way turnins are handled is also really nice and deserves mention because it's the first time I've seen it.
  • Shaddus said:
    I for one am excited. Project TaintedWind is progressing nicely.
    (omg he made a fart joke)
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for Serenwilde, all in all. I'm continuously being amazing and fun to RP with, regardless of the actual topic. I'm enjoying being back a lot. You are all too many to list you all, but <3

Also, a rave for @nelras for his continued fun RP sessions and for his support through Aeldra's ups and downs. :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited May 2018
    She destroyed the healing energies emanating from the Spire of Dionamus.

• Anita said:
    She destroyed the healing energies emanating from the Spire of Dionamus.

Thanks!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Want to give a little shout-out to the design review crew. I've regularly been seeing designs approved/rejected within a 24 hour window, and it's been so consistent that I'm now regularly with no designs pending for good stretches.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Visual representation of the Enigma's Gambit, Tzarin 503.

Thanks @Marcella @Avurekhos @Nelras @Xeii @Shonjir @Anita and everyone else. I appreciate the effort.

• @Czixi Thank you for the event and realm upgrade! The quest is neat and the new rooms as gorgeous as anything you build.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tirah said:
    @Czixi Thank you for the event and realm upgrade! The quest is neat and the new rooms as gorgeous as anything you build.
    I saw you in unknown rooms and came up to visit, but it looked like an Order event so I didn't crash it.  Just did some mapping and moved along.
  • Xenthos said:
    Tirah said:
    @Czixi Thank you for the event and realm upgrade! The quest is neat and the new rooms as gorgeous as anything you build.
    I saw you in unknown rooms and came up to visit, but it looked like an Order event so I didn't crash it.  Just did some mapping and moved along.
    Ahhh, I was wondering who was zooming around all masked and stuff!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:
    Tirah said:

As mist stirs around Her, the form of Czixi begins to flicker in and out of being. One moment She is there, the next gone; the next returned, a foot from where She had once been standing. When at last She reappears fully, Her long-bladed dagger rests in her hand, dripping with the fresh blood of Xenthos.

Xenthos has been slain by Czixi.

Learned your lesson, did you?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited June 2018
    Shaddus said:
    Xenthos said:
    Tirah said:

As mist stirs around Her, the form of Czixi begins to flicker in and out of being. One moment She is there, the next gone; the next returned, a foot from where She had once been standing. When at last She reappears fully, Her long-bladed dagger rests in her hand, dripping with the fresh blood of Xenthos.

Xenthos has been slain by Czixi.

Learned your lesson, did you?

Nope, I went up fully intending to try breaking in again until I saw it was an event.  *cough*  Tirah started out in Inner Temple rooms (and was back in them a couple of times afterwards).

Edit: I don't like messing with events.  Breaking in on RP is... less-than-ideal.  I'd prefer to just be able to get in when nobody is there, and then be done / not ever have to bother anyone.  But given the setup, interrupting RP is my only option if I want to add those rooms to my map!

Events tend to have a lot more time & effort put into them so mucking with those without a good reason makes me feel bad.

I did get a bunch of new rooms in the Realm itself though, so that was pretty exciting. :)
  • Xenthos said:

Edit: I don't like messing with events.  Breaking in on RP is... less-than-ideal.  I'd prefer to just be able to get in when nobody is there, and then be done / not ever have to bother anyone.  But given the setup, interrupting RP is my only option if I want to add those rooms to my map!

Agree there. That's the only temple that has 0 public rooms, so the design forces interruptions and infiltration. On a side note, I'm rather surprised to see the 2 room Aiya secret locations being allowed in a godrealm; AFAIK secret rooms are/were not allowed in realms specifically.
  • Or, you know. Just not getting in. Didn't they remove temples from explorer rank anyway?
  • Tirah said:
    Or, you know. Just not getting in. Didn't they remove temples from explorer rank anyway?
    Apparently explorers was made into easymode with report 1773, but it's not completed so I don't think it's live yet. I'm uncertain if all of C's temple would count as "inner temple" in this case given the lack of public rooms, but it seems likely.
    edited June 2018
    Tirah said:
    Or, you know. Just not getting in. Didn't they remove temples from explorer rank anyway?
    To my knowledge, Inner Temples still count.  The envoy report is definitely not completed yet.

Even then I need the rooms for my map (room name at least), but I was thinking about it a bit more; when the thing doesn't actually count for explorers, if I haven't gotten in yet I may look into the XML map and see if it gives me the tools I need to hand-draw the things.  A compromise way to rectify the situation that does not bother anyone, if it works at least.

PS:. Hello!  I am Xenthos, who likes to complete things.  Curios are one such endeavour. My map is another!
  • Force Xenthos Kick weevil.
  • Deichtine said:
    Force Xenthos Kick weevil.
    Even as a completionist myself, I've looked at the vermin quess and just been like "Yeahno". The only possible outcome of me going down that road would be getting shrubbed for botting.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

**********************[ Bodyscan - Critical Hits Brief ]***********************
    Topic            Modifier
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Denizens           69.89%
    Aethercraft        60.00%
    *******************************************************************************

So close...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!