QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• You got boned.
  • Deichtine said:
    You got boned.

"You got Van Dammed, don't get Van Dammed."

Sorry, was inspired by Doritos commercial starring Jean Claude Van..well, you know!  ;) 

• edited June 2018
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in bubble paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and
    cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 30632 Gold.
    You've unwrapped A STANDARD PRESENT! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    ?:(p) -unwrap present
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in bubble paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and
    cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 60 Aethergoop.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 49712 Gold.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 31758 Gold.
    cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 3 Czigany Coins and a group of 34 
    auronidion particles.
    You've unwrapped A SUPERIOR PRESENT! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

Ok crap until the tokens let's go spin the wheel....

Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a random
    ikon.

-checks ikons, its a common one, lovely more commons-

The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Keep spinning, Venusta, and I'll give you a
    special reward!"
    ?:(p) -spin wheel confirm
    You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning.
    Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array 
    of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.
    ?:(p) -ikon list
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 127 silk.
    The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "Keep spinning, Venusta, and I'll give you a
    special reward!"

The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with 222
    aethergoop.
    special reward!"

-.- 
  • You sense the sweeping gaze of Avurekhos looking upon you.
    YOU WERE SCRIED BY AVUREKHOS
    -
    You modify your stratagem.
    You execute your stratagem.
    "Master," you sing, as a baroque violin of antique silver and pearl inlay releases a wavering dead tone.

-----------

No, NO! Bad Timing! Get back to your room!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    So that's what happened.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I see "Don't. Move." and I think we are referencing that dinosaur that is about to eat us.
  • Crek said:
    ---[Danquik on 6/15 @ 14:29 writes]:
    It's like all of you who say "just get 25 deathmarks and you will be fine" have never used deathmarks or even tried to see how impossible it is to build. Granted there are reports to fix this issue, but unless you have Roving Bands of Archliches all touching people like priests on choir boys you will never see more than 10 marks built.

I laughed way too hard at that.
    which report is this? :D
  • Valaria said:
    Crek said:
    ---[Danquik on 6/15 @ 14:29 writes]:
    It's like all of you who say "just get 25 deathmarks and you will be fine" have never used deathmarks or even tried to see how impossible it is to build. Granted there are reports to fix this issue, but unless you have Roving Bands of Archliches all touching people like priests on choir boys you will never see more than 10 marks built.

I laughed way too hard at that.
    which report is this? :D
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • (Peasantface): Xenthos (from the Realm of the Predator) says, "So I'm god."
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • READNEWS EVENTS 414:
    Meanwhile, in Angkrag, Xenthos, Crek, Yendor, Deichtine, Synl and Twylyth....

Is there anyway to edit or suggest an edit in an events post?
    That's just gonna bug me otherwise...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• "This is a very boring, dull sort of hill, with different sized blades of grass all of which are the same shade of green growing monotonously. No bushes or plants decorate the landscape, and there is not quiet silence, but no noticeable sounds nearby either."

Something about this flavour of room description just amuses me these days.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Is that 'quiet' supposed to be 'quite'?  Because 'quiet silence' is a bit redundant.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Y'all fixin that plague?
  • edited July 2018
    Shunaan, bedmate of Utata has been slain by a sinker sprouting tangles of shimmering, blue-green threads.
    The song that Iveseth was performing fades away.
    A sinker sprouting tangles of shimmering, blue-green threads expires from the impact of threads#92537.

Please congratulate Iveseth on the namechange and promotion to bedmate of Utata.
  • edited July 2018
    A giant feral eagle with eyes of twilight shadows leaps into the air in front of a king's ransom of
    golden sovereigns, deflecting the attack.
    Your magic tome warms as it absorbs damage.
    A snowy white swan graced with puffy cloud wings leaps into the air in front of a door, deflecting
    the attack.

Things I thought I would never see attacking anyone, but so be it.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Nelras said:
    A giant feral eagle with eyes of twilight shadows leaps into the air in front of a king's ransom of
    golden sovereigns, deflecting the attack.
    Your magic tome warms as it absorbs damage.
    A snowy white swan graced with puffy cloud wings leaps into the air in front of a door, deflecting
    the attack.

Things I thought I would never see attacking anyone, but so be it.
    never go full insanity @Nelras, just don't ;)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Tylwyth said:
    READNEWS EVENTS 414:
    Meanwhile, in Angkrag, Xenthos, Crek, Yendor, Deichtine, Synl and Twylyth....

Is there anyway to edit or suggest an edit in an events post?
    That's just gonna bug me otherwise...
    I'm a little concerned about the commas, what with the possibility that this happened in multiple villages with strangely familiar names.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • If there is a typo in something, please TYPO it in game. Likewise with bugs, BUG them!
  • Maylea said:
    If there is a typo in something, please TYPO it in game. Likewise with bugs, BUG them!
    AH TYPO!
    Thanks Maylea!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• (Ironhart Collective): Maligorn says, "Empress jiz."
    (Ironhart Collective): Maligorn says, "Empress jiz."
    (Ironhart Collective): Maligorn says, "Empress jiz."

New char idea.  B)