What are you playing?

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Playing Steins:Gate. It's a visual novel with a sci-fi twist. The sequel apparently came out recently and Steam was trying to recommend it to me. Saw the first one had a ton of good reviews, so I'm giving it a go!

I'm still in the first story arc, but so far I'm enjoying it. It's giving me Zero 999 vibes with the story's theory-crafting, which is to say it builds on real world concepts and ideas to create its technology and explore the consequences of that technology.

Also apparently this is an anime but I haven't watched it because I'm trying to avoid spoilers, haha.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Sylandra Wise choice, this game is truly awesome. 
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • edited May 2018
    After a few weeks off due to graduations and whatnot, we're back into Mythic Antorus progress in WoW. Currently: crying.

Update: we wiped when he had less than 4 million health left. Heart: broken
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Lucaln said:
    After a few weeks off due to graduations and whatnot, we're back into Mythic Antorus progress in WoW. Currently: crying.

Which boss, Argus?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Lucaln said:

Which boss, Argus?
    Nah, just Immonar.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited May 2018
    My guild got their AOTC on Argus and we all collectively decided to stop raiding/playing until BFA. So repetitive.

• fwiw, Mythic Antorus is a lot more interesting than Heroic was. It feels like they saved all the actual mechanics until now.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Lucaln said:
    Karlach said:
    Lucaln said:

Which boss, Argus?
    Nah, just Immonar.
    Ugh he was such a pain in the arse. Got our first kill a few weeks back, attendance problems have slowed down Kin'garoth progress.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I've been playing cultist simulator for a day and a half or so straight now.

It's alright.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Going through Shadowrun Returns again because it is free in the Humble Store right now, and it seems only fair if I am bullying others into playing it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I've...we'll go with completed. I've completed Nier:Automata, and have now elected to spend a Night in the Woods due to furry contractual obligations.
  • Finished all scenarios in Frostpunk rather quickly after I got the hang of it. Achievement hunting now. 

Is a good game with hard decions for you to make.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I randomly re-downloaded Final Fantasy 14, and actually started playing it in earnest.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • what server?
    Also, just got a WMR headset and that is eating up a LOT of my time right now.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I'm on Faerie rocking SCH and BLM.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    My Mateus Bard just beat down a moon-bunny. This patch has been a trip.
  • Used to be on Mateus, now I'm on Leviathan. Too bad.
  • Oh, I just started on Mateus!

But then Battle for Azeroth happened. I planned my time poorly.

Still, my level 36 BRD is cute.
  • GRIS was a good trip.
    My gaming life is currently dedicated to two things: Breath of the Wild on weekends, and Danganronpa 3 on weekday evenings.

I feel very good recommending the former to anyone (and guilty for admitting I actually enjoy the latter).
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Lusternia and I've started a new playthrough of FO4
  • Surviving Mars, when not mudding.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Finally finished the Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker. Back to Final Fantasy XII I go.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    edited February 2019
    @Phoebus has me playing Final Fantasy VII for the first time in my life. I haven't been spoiled yet despite the fact it's now 2019! I'd forgotten all about polygon people graphics from early Playstation, guys - they're weirdly adorable.
    Daraius said:
  • That must have been about 20 years ago. Wow!
    Did y'all know Steam has Umineko: When They Cry?! It's kind of pricy because you have to buy two parts, but the summer steam sale is happening!

If you like good old fashioned horror visual novels with a twisty plot, you owe it to yourself to try out this classic. It's hours and hours of story-rich content.

Daraius said:
  • Currently plodding through Celeste - Farewell, which is wonderfully meaty and substantial for free DLC. If you played Celeste prior and haven't heard about this yet, might want to check it out.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    How the heck did I end up playing Skyrim again? Who's responsible for this!

Of course, I'd heavily modded the game to make it much different (and, I hope, better), than the bland original.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    On my second playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Naturally first choice was Black Eagles cuz #TeamEdelgard. Next round is Golden Deer.
    Daraius said:
  • Been playing Terroir. A low-budget game about winemaking, it's actually pretty fun and perfect for when you just want to take your mind off things without having to deal with any stress.