Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• Thirty-five bits of silvery essence are absorbed into the bark of the Moonhart Mother Tree.
    You have received Eurytus, Master of the Hunt ikon as a quest reward!
    :(
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Arix said:
    Thirty-five bits of silvery essence are absorbed into the bark of the Moonhart Mother Tree.
    You have received Eurytus, Master of the Hunt ikon as a quest reward!
    :(
    Right in the memories.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm not crying, you're crying! :'(
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Forgot how much "fun" large scale combat was. Keeping track of all the stuff people pile up against you is too much for my brain, literally can't keep up.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Magnagora: Winners of wildnodes, can't open a f##king trap door though.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Is it reinforced with Plot Armour?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    All we need now are some phosphine rocks and a genetic engineer to get our dragons up and running.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • All right, I've been out of the loop for a while, so I have a couple of questions... Who am I supposed to be mad at, now? And why are we being invaded by extradimensional kelp?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Tridemon Get grumpy at Mag as usual, and tsk tsk at Seren and Hallifax joining them. And/or get righteously furious at Celest for allying with Glom and Gaudi and ragequit the city to go to Halli or Seren.
  • Tridemon said:
    All right, I've been out of the loop for a while, so I have a couple of questions... Who am I supposed to be mad at, now? And why are we being invaded by extradimensional kelp?
    It's not kelp, It's thread.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Tridemon said:
    All right, I've been out of the loop for a while, so I have a couple of questions... Who am I supposed to be mad at, now? And why are we being invaded by extradimensional kelp?
    Held in place by balls, entangling, doesn't seem to be turning into insects or eating anything, and generally spreading out. That's giant kelp.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    Tridemon said: 
    Tylwyth said:
    Tridemon said:
    Held in place by balls, entangling, doesn't seem to be turning into insects or eating anything, and generally spreading out. That's giant kelp.
    Kelp that spreads across roads?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It's mountain kelp. Comes from the same place as mountain oysters.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited July 2018
    Slightly blue green thread that gets tangled and comes with/from sinkers? The God of fisherman is trying to catch a fish and keeps dropping His line.

EDIT: okay, what the heck phone? I can deal with your autosuggestions being way off the mark, but you need to throw me a bone and actually correct the wrong entries when I tap a correction.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    "Man, I wish more Serenwilders would play, and it'd be good to see them excel as all orgs should from time to time!"

[slew of malicious, divisive guilt trip public posts intensifies]

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited July 2018
    Maligorn said:
    "Man, I wish more Serenwilders would play, and it'd be good to see them excel as all orgs should from time to time!"

[slew of malicious, divisive guilt trip public posts intensifies]
    Now now, let's leave that can of worms in game, rather than give the Godmin potential ammo to close this thread with. x_x  I can tell right away that the topic would VERY likely become rather heated in a short space of time.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Oh noes people are roleplaying!

Quick call the police!
  • See joining in the public rp isn't so hard(or a bad thing) is it.
  • Maligorn said:
    Look what you made me do.
    as soon as i complete read you statement, one music come to my mind instantly.
    *Look what you made me do*
  • @Cyna - always a pleasure to RP
    @Vinra - also enjoyed our exchange

Mag plays a fantastic antagonist, and your lore is the only thing in the Basin that could tempt me to jump ships from Glom
  • We've had a tip that there's something transmological going on in the next couple of hours. Better log in and check it out!
  • It means no HELP FILES have DENDROXIN in the name.
    THe list is of files that have or might have dendroxin in the file itself.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Tylwyth said:
    It means no HELP FILES have DENDROXIN in the name.
    THe list is of files that have or might have dendroxin in the file itself.
    ...i think he's more irritated that he received 30 sips of a liquid that does nothing.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I finally make it to an interesting thread on these forums to find it locked. Bummer. I have thoughts too. :(
    Shuyin said:
    I finally make it to an interesting thread on these forums to find it locked. Bummer. I have thoughts too. :(

Newbies don't get opinions.
    My week. 

Day 1: Yay, something has inspired me to design! Here's an amazing (to me) design!

Day 5: ....it's still pending? 

Day 10: Charites: Hey, this one semicolon should be a colon. Thanks!

*sigh* The thread got locked. I really thought it was doing OK for a while, still had hoped it was going somewhere, maybe having some actual change coming from it. But it was apparently only theoretically useful... I'll refrain from making other attempts to change things in the future. I certainly can fix my problems by adjusting my reactions and involvement in the game.

Again thanks to those who actually tried to be constructive. At the rest, I'll just shake my head.