Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• I'm not sure if this is a recent change or if I've just been oblivious, but I've noticed that the exits are no longer a solid configurable colour - the commas, period, and "and" all appear in white regardless. I already bugged it, but it's so visually annoying to me that I must tweet too. :|
  • edited July 2018
    I haven't seen anything like you are seeing?
    maybe Issue yourself instead?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    This.

I'm not even sure why it bothers me as much as it does, but I find it so ineffably ugly that all I can fixate on is how/when I can config it away.

If there's a special exit in the room, the whole thing is solid white. That's even worse!

• edited July 2018
    Jolanthe said:
    Tylwyth said:
    This.

I'm not even sure why it bothers me as much as it does, but I find it so ineffably ugly that all I can fixate on is how/when I can config it away.

If there's a special exit in the room, the whole thing is solid white. That's even worse!

If you have MXP on (CONFIG MXP ON), then those things will be whatever config color you have (while the exits are in mxp link blue)
  • Oh wow, thanks!
  • The cosmic fabric shudders as aether flares break out around the Bubble of Bottledowns and the
    Facility, freeing the energies within the Twisted Ring of Fallen Dreams and the Ring of Spare Parts 
    for any nexus to claim.

Anelissa, Naralis, Veldrin, Versalean.
    (*) Currently, there are 4 Lusternians on this Plane and 8 on other Planes.
  • I've been playing for 8 years and I still only have five moves in combat. Ents, web, damage, meteor?, aeon if available. I should expand my repertoire.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Dys said:
    I've been playing for 8 years and I still only have five moves in combat. Ents, web, damage, meteor?, aeon if available. I should expand my repertoire.
    Absolutely. Illuminate was made viable a few months ago. See if you can make it happen.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arix said:
    I have one move in combat: msg newbie hey, have you been helped? Here, have this stinky cookie.

FTFY
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I don't generally send messages to novices unless i'm sure they know how to read them
  • Maligorn said:
    Dys said:
    I've been playing for 8 years and I still only have five moves in combat. Ents, web, damage, meteor?, aeon if available. I should expand my repertoire.
    Absolutely. Illuminate was made viable a few months ago. See if you can make it happen.
    I'm honestly curious what you believe happened in the last few months (give or take) that makes illuminate more viable for illuminati.
  • Illuminate recieved a number of nerfs in the past months. It was viable solo pre-nerf, post nerf a single illumanti will struggle to build insanity and have the power to illuminate.

The power cost of the insanity build abilities leaves the solo illumanti short on power to actually kill with it.

It's still useful in groups, just don't expect to be able to do it solo without refresh.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    That's true, Greywhispers and Homunculus were recently nerfed, and I haven't experienced a serious Illuminatus since then. My b.

• Greywhispers and badluck both were nerfed indirectly via the Homunculus to cost more power.  And Greywhispers was directly nerfed to not build insanity.

Atm it means to build insanity illumanti need to use their higher power abilities such as madfly/aura etc, with their full power compliment they can build insanity if they are not hindered too much and you don't counter the madfly by killing it but they'll be drained of power and not have enough to illumanate now.

The concept of the nerf report comments was to reduce the passive build Illumanti had but there hasn't been a report put in yet to buff their active build some way yet. Figure that'll come in when the reports open up and the illumanti envoys put it in.
  • Deichtine said:
    Greywhispers and badluck both were nerfed indirectly via the Homunculus to cost more power.  And Greywhispers was directly nerfed to not build insanity.

Atm it means to build insanity illumanti need to use their higher power abilities such as madfly/aura etc, with their full power compliment they can build insanity if they are not hindered too much and you don't counter the madfly by killing it but they'll be drained of power and not have enough to illumanate now.

The concept of the nerf report comments was to reduce the passive build Illumanti had but there hasn't been a report put in yet to buff their active build some way yet. Figure that'll come in when the reports open up and the illumanti envoys put it in.
    We have illuminati envoys?
  • Esoneyuna said:
    Deichtine said:
    Greywhispers and badluck both were nerfed indirectly via the Homunculus to cost more power.  And Greywhispers was directly nerfed to not build insanity.

We have illuminati envoys?
    lol
  • Gloomie people are the best people. I wonder what would have happened if I did Glom and not Seren when I started. How my Lusternia life would have been different!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Versalean said:
    ETA: Still nfi what the curios are tho...
    You might be lucky and most were probably just added to the end of your CURIO LIST PIECES.
  • Lusternia's Twitter account is brilliant and everyone should follow it. <3
  • Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    Congratulations! You have completed the special event quest in 21 days in August and earned a
    present wrapped in bubble paper.
    [OOC]: You have collected enough linorii to complete the daily quest today! Come back tomorrow to
    complete the quest again! See QUESTEVENT for your quest status for August.

You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in bubble paper, which sprays glittering silver dust and
    cheerful confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 1 Czigany Coins.
    You've unwrapped A STANDARD PRESENT! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

You grasp the edge of the Wheel of Tzaraziko before giving it a heavy push, sending it spinning.
    Slow at first, the wheel begins to spin faster and faster, the air about it warping in a wild array 
    of colours as it becomes impossible to watch.

Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a plush doll
    of Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame.
    The throaty voice of Tzaraziko whispers in your ear, "You are so close, Versalean! Spin, spin, spin!
    That special reward is almost yours!"
  • I got White Hart Doll.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Got a dagger to stab people with while I spam shieldstun. Turns out they do half the damage and significantly lower bleeding than just getting a sword. Hecka disappointed.