Absence Thread

Comments

• I'm on vacation out of state for the next two weeks, interactions and responses are likely to be sporadic! But I shall return for plenty more shenanigans.  <3
  • Been distracted by/feeling sad about other IRE games. So while not exactly busy, I don't have much motivation to do anything on lusternia lately. Will probably be around more in a week or so.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Goodbye lusternia! It's been a good run! We just suicided in-game. I don' think I'm coming back! be well.
  • I thought I had gotten over my burn out, but it seems I need a bit more of a break than I gave myself. Will be around from time to time and if someone pokes me to do so here or on discord. Or if I hear about a fun event!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Just so I don't forget, I'll be more or less gone for the coming week and prepartions will probably kick in somewhen and some this week already. So if aeldra's scarce, I'll be back! ( just yet another buisness trip :\ ).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Haven't been consistently present, been taking time off for mental health.
  • Being both brain-fried and a little wobbly in the mental health arena, I shall be holed up in a secluded farmhouse for a week or so. Back soon, better, faster and stronger. (Right...?)
  • I haven't been around much and won't be much for the coming weeks due to volunteer work.
  • edited July 2018
    Need to rebalance where my waking hours are (and where did my sleep go) until 21st of July, so gonna be scarce outside of ministry stuff and some writing already promised ( @Arien, @Sibirn, @Sadie ).

Apologies for any roleplay threads left dangling in the interim.

Edit: I'm more of an early bird on EST if that helps with future coordination.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Xiran said:
    Need to rebalance where my waking hours are (and where did my sleep go) until 21st of July, so gonna be scarce outside of ministry stuff and some writing already promised ( @Arien, @Sibirn, @Sadie ).

Extending due to work. Xiran's awake for power ministry work and around at odd times, to improve after July. Letter/message if need be. Contests are still on. Thanks.

• Xiran said:
    Xiran said:

Extending due to work. Xiran's awake for power ministry work and around at odd times, to improve after July. Letter/message if need be. Contests are still on. Thanks.
    I miss @Xiran. Just peeking in, and it's super nice to see you're around.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited July 2018
    I'm stuck playing on my phone, if at all, for the foreseeable future.

I'll be playing more on my phone, but have my laptop back now.
  • I've a nice little pile of new games to pick at, and they've been earning more of my attention. So if I seem to be phasing out more, it'll be for that reason.
  • 2 week vacation after 2 months of 80 hr work weeks, will be in and out to check messages only! 
  • I'm currently overseas traveling, and while I thought I'd have enough access to internet, it seems that it's too slow for me to do much on Lusternia besides move slowly as I attempt to do things. Anyway, I'll be logging in when I can, but just won't be as productive (in terms of power, hunting, etc.) as usual for the next two and a half weeks. 

@Xiran I know I said I'd help gather stuff, but it looks like I'll have to postpone until I can actually be helpful :/

@Aeldra :'( I'm sorry. I do hope you find something you enjoy.

• @Sadie No worries,  power contest itself's been delayed since we would end up with it running concurrently with the pixie contest. <3 And you've helped plenty already.

@Aeldra Sincerely seconding what Sadie said.

• I've been a bit absent due to stomach bug. If you need to get a hold of me, I'm not too far away.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • I doubt it'll impact anyone, since I have no positions of responsibility, but I'll be on very spotty hotel internet for the next week or so, on a chromebook, so... some stuff might be delayed :) 
  • I will be gone on vacation by tomorrow 6:25am cst it will be just one week vacation (until august 16th), you probably will find me responsive on discord. :D
  • Thought I would be able to muddle through it, but my internet access is super spotty until late next week when I'm done traveling.
  • Well, I didn't intend to disappear for a week or more, but I got convinced to "try" Final Fantasy XIV, and...
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I will continue being absent until likely the first week of September, if not a bit later.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I'll be on a long road trip starting tomorrow through 9/4. But I shall return for continuing fun! <3
  • edited August 2018
    I will be in work mode to the end of the week, so no power summary for Serenwilde's last IG year, but continuing to tally up power contributions for this year.

• I’ll be back... sometime. Still checking in daily but too tired to do much.

(Can’t believe school only started a week ago)
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • So my play-time is going to take a considerable hit from tomorrow during the week as I'm back into clinical placement for 5 weeks and then into universeity for 8 weeks! I will need to try and do the normal sleep thing :lol: Weekends should be the same, though!
  • I am adjusting to a new work schedule that has me up at 3-4am and recovering from food poisoning. Hours are spotty right now. If you need me, I'm available by forum messages or discord.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.