Australian Meet 2013

LavinyaLavinya Queen of SnarkAustralia
Nymerya snuggles, ridiculously huge bookshop, so much walking, fabulousness from Sotsepmet, and voting to kick Saran out of Australia for being a Serenwilder. I'd say a highly productive meet! Behold, photos.

Syranas, Laxinova, Leolamins, Drago, Nymerya and Lavinya

Sotsepmet, Laxinova and Nymerya

Saran and Sotsepmet (in the beautiful Queen Victoria building)

Sotsepmet and Lavinya (how adorable is this guy?)

Syranas and Drago

Can't out fabulous these guys. (Shhhh Saran, just shhh)

What the Warlady and the Heresiarch really get up to at the Megalith:

The griefer and the RPer (Leolamins and I)

All of us! Sotsepmet, Saran, Laxinova, Leolamins, Syranas, Drago, Nymerya and Lavinya

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Addendum - what happens when our food takes a while to arrive, the table is covered in white paper and we have a pen >_>

Ouroboros!

The n'Lochli Eye, Fain's Mask and His...ramblings.
     Interpretation - I am Fain. I like bunnies & flowers! Nym is awesome & I did want the hug even if I zapped her. She was sad :(

• Jealous. I want to Lusternia meet. :(
  • Here is my summary of events! 
    We turned up, checked into our penthouse suite, squealed about the view and the fact we had roof access, then ran around and explored all the drawers and doors and under the beds, then chatted until dinner, where we wandered aimlessly until we found a thai place where Nymerya had the second best green curry she's had in her life. Then we had an EPICALLY LONG WALK down one of the main streets of Sydney to find food for breakfast and drinks. Because that's what you do when you're at a meet. Then we went back to the hotel, got epically drunk and Nymerya was hitting on Drago and Lavinya unashamedly. Then Laxinova drank far too much, wandered into the room where Nymerya and Drago were sleeping and tried to climb into the wardrobe for no apparent reason!

The next day, Sotsepmet showed up late (as per usual), almost missing breakfast. Eventually though, we -finally- got the food into him (he did stop talking for long enough to eat, mercifully!) and then we broke into two groups and Nym, Lavi and Drago went to Kinokuniya where they all proceeded to drool over books. And manga. And comics. And ohmigosh Doctor Who things!

Nym bought a box. With many little boxes inside. It is for a rainy day. Then checking out the Queen Victoria Building, they discovered Saran, and went to a wine bar that took FOREVER with their drinks, but that was okay because the boys apparently wandered all the way to Darling Harbour and had to come back to find the rest of them who decided that was entirely too far to walk. The boys found them, eventually.

Then we all went back to the hotel again. Nym had a nana nap, and Drago chilled out reading his new book while the others got loud. Then Sotty wanted to go see the light show so we walked down to Darling Harbour. As we arrived, the fireworks ended so we stared at the glowy trees and then went to find food and more lights along Circular Quay.  Eventually they found an indian restuarunt, where the bollywood songs confused them all greatly. We're still not sure why there were vampires that turned into toreadors in a nightclub, or why Laila sang about herself so often.

We stumbled back, Nym passed out on the floor, where Drago and Saran and Laxinova were mean to her. For the record, she is not homeless and did not need more alcohol. The end.