Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Legit didn't know that was a thing <3
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    But still no sleep, so there's that at least. Now to make a tonne of bacon bread.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I am thrilled with the new stuff in the guildhall! Also pretty pleased with the release event for it. Log will go up when I get around to cleaning it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • edited July 2018
    Thanks, anonymous Seren that sent Xeii that nice gift :) I'm curious how you found out I do the JarynxRhianna quest a lot, though.

Edit: typo.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Xeii said:
    Thanks, anonymous Seren that sent Xeii that nice gift :) I'm curious how you found out I do the JarynxRhianna quest a lot, though.

Edit: typo.
    There's a worldwide ambient message that procs when you're almost done with it. If you're on Prime, you know somebody's doing the quest. Once upon a time, people would grief people running that quest for that reason.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • @Iosen @Delsea @Adal @Veldrin

It's been a fun week.
  • So, @Ein is interesting.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited August 2018
    Firstborn spawn logged in for the first time in RL years. Yay for (very brief) family RP.

• That one quest I've been digging and digging at :o Congrats @Vatul!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

Vatul said:
    You give a purple wig to a robed and hooded Illuminatus.

A robed and hooded Illuminatus exclaims, "Ah yes, this is very necessary to my ritual!"
    A robed and hooded Illuminatus reaches into his robes, pulling out a sack of jingling coins. With a
    thoughtless flick, he tosses it to you.
    You have completed the Trading with the Night Market quest!
    You have gained a new honour!

A robed and hooded Illuminatus begins to chant in a strange voice as the paradigms twist around him.

In a deep chant, a robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "Nnaa tsaaa vlaa."

Veils of cosmic energy shift about you as the obelisk burns with a brilliant power.

Chanting quickly, a robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "Tsaa arr daah."

The paradigms spin around you, ripping and tearing until the sky is filled with a strange vision of
    a broken landscape dotted with shattered spires. Luminescent whorls of cosmic power ripple across 
    the vision as an unseen collective of whispering voices hums within your mind.

Soft yet distinct, a voice whispers in your mind 'We await you beyond the veil.'
    A susurrus of voices whisper in your mind, enticing you to seek beyond the known paradigms. As the
    whispers fade, you feel your power swell.

With a soft sigh, the vision in the sky disappears, leaving it clear once more.

Thank you for all the help @Anita and @Ixion! Now to pt. 2! 
    Yay!! You've been working on that for so long!! <3
  • Xeii said:
    That one quest I've been digging and digging at :o Congrats @Vatul!
    If you need help, I can help you on it! :)
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    Xeii said:
    That one quest I've been digging and digging at :o Congrats @Vatul!
    If you need help, I can help you on it! :)
    Thanks, I was a bit lost. I'll message you later!

• @Yendor's head blew up. Wildnodes and all.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Ianir @Estarra Thanks for sorting out the duplication issue with fortune cookies :) It's always nice to see player concerns addressed!
  • Yep. Much more fun than trading things for credits.
  • You push a Brooch of the Moon into the centre of the Wheel of Tzaraziko. With a crackle, a Brooch of the Moon disappears into the depths of the Wheel of Tzaraziko. 
    8800h, 7300m, 7800e, 0p, [SL] esSilrx<>- 
    With crackling sparks, a Brooch of the Moon comes flying out of the Wheel of Tzaraziko straight into your hands.
    rng pls
  • @Kethaera wait what, wildnodes was several days ago