IMPROMPTU! MEET UP IN BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS AREA, SUNDAY JUNE 2, 2013

edited June 2013 in Meet and Greet
This is copied over from the main Lusternian group on Facebook!  You're welcome to contact me there via inbox messages (I'm Bethany L'Etoile), in game (I'm Gabriella) or send me a message here in the forums (Thought to be honest, I'm not on here very often!).
OH MAH GAH. IT'S HAPPENING!

SO PEOPLE IN THE BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS AREA, LISTEN UP! ( Kelly Vilsmeier, didn't you say you lived near here?!)

On Sunday (Yes, this Sunday. Yes, short-notice-but-oh-so-excitin
g-Sunday), June 2, we are having a DAY MEET. So far it's just four of us, (Gabriella - me, Nanun, Othero and Cadfael - I'll leave you guys to reveal your real names if you want), but anyone else is welcome to join up!

In interest of monies-saving, we're going to do something free, like walking around the Public Gardens or the Boston Commons area. We'll be meeting up sometime between 12:30pm and 1pm at the Public Gardens. Or if you prefer, our original meeting spot is the South Station train station - you could meet us out front if you'd like! We'll be playing it by ear as far as further activities go.

IF YOU WANT TO GO, please send me a message here on Facebook, OR in game if you prefer - I play Gabriella - so we'll know to be on the lookout for you guys! I'll be happy to exchange cell phone numbers with any of you so we can coordinate a meeting spot. We'll probably be going till about 6 or 7, (but that's just for me in particular, since I have to take a train home), but you can stick around for longer if you'd all like!

Super excited, either way. Hope some of you can come! If not, we'll be having something much less impromptu in the future, I'm sure! LET ME KNOW! And I'm sure we'll have pictures to share here later! :D
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Someone has to come in costume, ala @Skye.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Ha.  That would have been amazing.  You're coming, riiiiight Siam? >.>
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I wish I could. Meetups seem fun. Alas, I live an ocean away. :) I hope you guys enjoy it and do post pics here!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Can the "IMPROPTU" in the title be fixed please?  This thing is pinned up at the very top of the forums and it is bugging me. :(

Thank you!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Thanks Zvoltz. :)
  • Oh wow, I didn't even notice that.
    --------
    --------