Magical Brooches

Took some time to gather all of the look lines for the new magical brooches:

GLOMDORING
Yendor slips into a Brooch of Crow Feathers.
A baleful crow perches here, crimson eyes piercing in their glare.

Yendor slips into a Brooch of the Night.
The shadowy form of a Daughter of the Night stands here, exuding wyrden power from within swirling black robes.

MAGNAGORA
Yendor slips into a Brooch of Demons.
A jet-black malevolent demon crouches here, red eyes burning upon the canvas of the darkest night.

Yendor slips into a Brooch of Elemental Earth.
An earth elemental towers here, a behemoth of tainted rock and stone.

HALLIFAX
Yendor slips into a Brooch of Elemental Air.
Swirling clouds of purest white meld to outline the ghostly figure of a stormy air elemental here.

Yendor slips into a Brooch of Precise Gems.
Resplendent light rays reflecting and refracting from thousands of brilliant facets, a delicate gem golem glimmers here.

SERENWILDE
Yendor slips into a Brooch of the Moon.
The regal form of a Lady of Moonlight stands here, gleaming streamers of white fabric surrounding the graceful figure.

Yendor slips into a Brooch of Antlers.
A radiant stag stands here with pride and poise, silver antlers rising in branching fractals.

CELEST
Yendor slips into a Brooch of Angels.
Limned with holy fire, a radiant archangel hovers here, wings outstretched.

Yendor slips into a Brooch of Elemental Water.
A water elemental churns here, crystal blue waters enveloped in a gentle mist.

GAUDIGUCH
Yendor slips into a Brooch of Twisted Flesh.
Manifold eyes, limbs, and mouths in constant motion, a hulking golem of twisted flesh looms here.

Yendor slips into a Brooch of Elemental Fire.
A fire elemental burns here, riotous red flames twisting in chaotic patterns.

Comments

• Never bothered to even put them on, just traded them in.
    Now that I've read it, If I ever get a gaudi one, I might keep it. Thanks.
  • They also give buffs! Like the twisted flesh would be really nice for you, that would be a 3/5 health buff
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Mad kudos to the writer(s) of those descriptions. Gorgeous example of how to paint a vivid mental image with just a few words.

(Thanks for collecting them, @Yendor!)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Yendor said:
    They also give buffs! Like the twisted flesh would be really nice for you, that would be a 3/5 health buff
    But if the description doesn't match who I want my character to be/what I want them to look like, I'll never wear it and so the buff is meaningless.
  • If you get a stole or costume it would override the brooch look! So you can wear it and hide it!
  • Also for anyone who cares to know, the look line goes by inventory order. So if you have brooch A, then brooch B but you wanna look like brooch B you can just drop A and pick it back up to move it to the end of your inventory.
  • Yendor said:
    Also for anyone who cares to know, the look line goes by inventory order. So if you have brooch A, then brooch B but you wanna look like brooch B you can just drop A and pick it back up to move it to the end of your inventory.
    Given the proliferation of brooches and stoles and such, we really should probably get some way to more easily pick which one is active and it would be really nice to have a line in our stat or something that tells us what we look like.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Tongue studs and other tell customisers too.