Phoenixes

2»

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    plz2notforget turtles, also, wtb turtle ambients!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Irillia said:
    The thunderbird reaction and ambient messages are great too. Thank you, Isune! Staring at me with maelstrom eyes >> bashful nuzzling.

If I could make a tiny request, though, one of the thunderbird reactions has been bugging me: "A scintillating gold thunderbird beats his wings like a thunderclap, sending bolts of white-hot lightning flashing across their leathery surface." It always startles me a little because my thunderbird doesn't have leathery wings, but white-feathered ones. In addition, some thunderbirds have different-colored lightning; I've seen violet, green, red, black, crackling, and so on. Could the reaction be changed to reflect the wings and lightning of the thunderbird in question? Alternatively, you could just take out the "white-hot" (maybe replace it with "blinding" or "electrifying") and "leathery" altogether and let the rest stand. Thanks!
    If there's a problem with a beast ambient (ie. referencing leathery wings when not all wings are leathery, typos, etc.), please bug it! Isune may or may not see it in this thread, and bugging it will make sure that she (or someone else) sees it and can get it taken care of.

• Dragon turtles handled and previous bug mentioned fixed.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Sheesh, you Divine are fast. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback